First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

X-DREAM"WE INTERFACE" G+/Solstice 2004

furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Feb 8, 2005 06:20
Yes, it sounds very good, but there is much better techno out there imho.           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
Alex Boshke
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 15:04
it doesnt have anything to do with pure techno..the influences of this album is something different that might just cross with it, anyhow
its X-Dream and its their own style!
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Feb 9, 2005 18:50
First this is one of my favourite 2004 albums.Some of my friends who are many years djs and lovers of pure electro/techno scene they don't like x-dream because they said "we don't it's very different from pure techno,we can't mix it with our tunes".I saw in someone previous posts that many said about loosing the ritual side etc.You have to understand that the "age of Shiva" has gone.Now the machines can produce the absolut trance.Others said about "ha we have no reason to hear them because they are not psy anymore".Who is psy anymore?Maybe the 80% pf global "psychedelic" community is psy but only in titles!The 10% of the other 20% is psychedelic both with music and titles and the other 10% is psychedelic in music but not in titles..
I think that the next x-dream album will be very different than We Interface.Can you remember from what kind of music 15 years ago psy/goa borned?Techno.Maybe we interface will cause a reaction for a new original psy-trance era..           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
frisbee

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 17, 2005 21:46
the vocals are not that good. but they are not important to me, SLIM DRUM is one of the best tracks of 2004.
DeSerT.StOrM

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 08:49
i could listen to the track we interface over and over again. i just love it. i get visuals when i listen to that shit and im not even on drugs! gooood music.
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 1, 2005 21:23
some said in this review that a x dream abit cocky after listening to this albom alot and heard some of the tracks in parties i think they deserved to be.
most of the djs that played x dream tracks from the new albom in parties played it in the mornig time and i think it fits very good oppose to irritent that is more fit to the night x deam are the the few acts that evolve and not stay stuck
psypox
Psypox / Bufo

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Apr 2, 2005 19:12
Quote:

On 2004-10-15 18:41, Triplex wrote:
not much to say here, this album blows my brain out! it is the BOMB considering its sound (audioengineering) and its content (music)

fav tracks :

1. the 1st : mind-blowing, fat sound and revolutionary lyrics
2. we interface : oh god! fast electrotechnopsychedelic madness.. this track is happy with electro music like vocals
3.Superintelligence : fast dark and spooky midimiliz like track. can wake up the dead ones in a festival
6. quantum lab : two words : NANO TECHNOLOGY
8. distresser : techno techno techno
9. slim drum : another midimiliz-spirallianz like song - very phat

get it now!
i can imagine how this one will be considered 'classical music' in 3-5 years when -maybe- most of us will have been so tired from listening to psychedelic

you read my mind

amazing music!           www.myspace.com/psypox
Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 4, 2005 13:39
well, maybe X-Dream should have to give a different name for this project, it would save them from being occused of betraying psytrance, making music for masses etc.. For the album - imho its a great mix of electronic styles(apart of trance though) and they deserve every credit for doing what they felt like and not what they were expected to.           Dance is my Trance
Beartrap Machine
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 8, 2006 15:35
I got this album only about a week ago.

The first track is absolutely mind blowing! I can't stop listening to it.

The rest is quite hard for me to get used to, but its growing on me.

I have immense respect for X-dream so I won't diss something I don't understand....
longo.sf

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 16, 2006 10:36
miscelanous eletronic stuff...i like it so hard!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - X-DREAM"WE INTERFACE" G+/Solstice 2004
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance