First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

X-DREAM"WE INTERFACE" G+/Solstice 2004

russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Dec 4, 2004 15:48
BTW: i love the cover art and inside cover design. my favorite cd design this year!
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Dec 4, 2004 19:02
Finally got this baby, after seeing these guys presenting this album live i HAD to get this album. The sounds are very fresh and different from any other type of usual stuff we are used to. one of the albums that I was awaiting the most this year.

10/10 IMHO           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
PSALM69

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 7, 2004 22:48
Very good album from this trio, my favorite of 2004
Go X-Dream Go!
favorite tracks: Superintelligence, We interface, Ultratube and of course The 1st!
H2O
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 00:49
I don't like new X-Dream. Don't know why?
I don't know why all album contains different kind of music and sound, why it is an album at all then?
I think i've expected too much
DennisTenaglia

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 12:13
I love Radio.
By the first time I listen to irritant, passages, stereopark I loved tha kind of psytechno music. I really don't like 'we interface', it is boring, voices are orrible.
for me it sound really stupid e childish, but it is only my opinion I don't want offend anyones. actually I don't like this album at all and I am quite sure I will not like it in the future. I'd like to know if they sold it well like irritant??? personally I don't think so. but who knows??

Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 18:32
I keep trying to like this, and I know it has a time and place, but it isn't working. Is this really innovative and ground-breaking (as some would claim), to return to musical concepts over a decade old? Appealing to fans of electro/techno maybe but there is little for the psychedelic trance fan here. Is X-dream composing with all software now or something? Some of these songs don't seem nearly as heavy as what you will find on Radio, which contains such a wealth of deep sounds... As for the vocals - you think I might like them, given my propensity for science fiction themes - but no. This is just fancy sounding words strung together. The good news is that if fashion turns in cycles we'll see X-Dream come around to making old school trance after this album
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 18:58
At least they have managed what every artist (painter, sculptor, photograph, whatever..) is looking for : make the people react !

Which definitaly prooves that it is not a formated release..

"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 6, 2005 07:58
"Quantum Lab" is fucking HUUUUUUUUUGE           new Hadal Drop album on the way

if you don't have the last one get in touch
Forcefield

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 23, 2005 03:43
I think this album is a piece of art! Starting from the cover, which is done very professional, to the new absolutely unique X-DREAM sound! Only those who did not progress in the last couple of years can be disappointed! IT’S A BREAKTROUGH album!!! Hope to hear more new tunes from BOSHKE and G+
ovnimoon
Ovnimoon

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jan 31, 2005 05:52
i like much this album...
very techtrance, and very electroclash trance influences, very different, and for me is good,,,

good work x dream

atup

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Feb 1, 2005 16:23
new electro sounds of the future-really good,it;s exectly what we need

One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all;
Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall.
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Feb 3, 2005 01:49
Maybe X-dream did not want to sound like there older albums.. maybe they didnt want the fan's to say stuff like "man, x-dreams new album is such copy-paste from there last album or from another artist.. Maybe X-dream doesn't want people to think they are psytrance. Maybe they don't even care what people think they are.. Because they are artists.. they ARE x-dream. Like Midi Miliz is Midi Miliz.. They have a unique flavour to there music that almost no other artists have. They offer new sounds (at least, if we refer to there previous releases).

A disapointement would be Ocean 12 (the movie with brad pit, George clouny and more), if we compare it with Ocean 11. But this album is no sequal to anything... Its a whole new show and style.. The vocal's work VERY well with the tracks (with the exeption of Quantamlab where i find they over did it a little, but that's just me)..

Best of luck X-dream and i can't wait to hear some new DELTA tunes..           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
electrotier

Posted : Feb 6, 2005 16:56
Don´t know whats so special about this album. Just take the song "Ultratube": It sounds so fucking similar to the track "Step back" by Slam (Smith&Selway RMX) on the compi "The sound of the third season" compiled by Sven Vaeth and Richie Hawtin. For some people it might sound groundbreaking, for me it sounds like music from a diffrent genre, called techno.
electrotier

Posted : Feb 6, 2005 17:20
Quote:

On 2005-02-06 16:56, electrotier wrote:
Don´t know whats so special about this album. Just take the song "Ultratube": It sounds so fucking similar to the track "Step back" by Slam (Smith&Selway RMX) on the compi "The sound of the third season" compiled by Sven Vaeth and Richie Hawtin. For some people it might sound groundbreaking, for me it sounds like music from a diffrent genre, called techno.

Uuh yeah.. maybe all you lovers should try this compi, or musik by platikman, or...
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Feb 7, 2005 21:33
Thanks for the tip Electrotier, i think i will check out some plastikman.. Richie makes some of the greatest sounding music there is around.. the same with his lover Sven Vath.

And there's a difference between an artist making new kinds of music than HE normally does, and artists getting inspired by other artists.

The point isn't weither this sound has never been heard before or not, but how good it actually sounds.. And i think the album sounds more than great. (then again, im a techhead)           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - X-DREAM"WE INTERFACE" G+/Solstice 2004
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance