Author

X-DREAM"WE INTERFACE" G+/Solstice 2004

KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Nov 21, 2004 13:49
Quote:

On 2004-11-20 14:53, fire_dance wrote:
But did you mention how many people was standing & looking at the stage, just like at some show, with tons of cameras?

Ok it's a fact.. but should X Dream be blamed for this ?

I mean, they didn't ask anybody to take some pictures.. It is the crowd that is evolving and X Dream is not responsible of it ! Oakay Marcus with his height has something 'catchy' but he doesn't have any 'attitude' that rock stars or the likes can have..

This is for the pictures..

Then some people indeed were standing without dancing, and I have talked about it with several people there, they all enjoyed a lot, but couldn't dance because it was "too much" .. They were overhelmed by the music, and I was sometimes too..

Quote:

everybody creates the vibe expessing itself in dissolving egos etc, and the man behind the decks is just one of them, very important, of course, but he's just one of energy creators.And maybe you will understand some ppl who dislike new X-Dream from that point

The best answer is their "Downhill" live act !!

For the fun of it, and the music, with an amazing ending together with Charlie Red Seal ! And we were only some lucky fews to enjoy this live act ! And it is certain that they put the same will and energy in both Live-acts ! This in my mind is the best answer to those who believe that X Dream has lost the "purity" or such bullshits of Psychedelic Trance..

Quote:

C u at the dancefloor =)

I hope so !
cheerz
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
fire_dance

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 22, 2004 02:52
Quote:

The best answer is their "Downhill" live act !!

For the fun of it, and the music, with an amazing ending together with Charlie Red Seal ! And we were only some lucky fews to enjoy this live act ! And it is certain that they put the same will and energy in both Live-acts ! This in my mind is the best answer to those who believe that X Dream has lost the "purity" or such bullshits of Psychedelic Trance..

Oh yeah, Downhill was truly amazing! I guess such lives should be recorded & released - hint/request 2 Boshke crew, I would even buy it in kinda bootleg quality =) As for purity of psy trance, well, imo these days' X-Dream don't do _psy trance_, but they do smth else and ok, you convinced me, after all the music is changing & we need some nostalgia, of course, and who knows - maybe next year we got a completely new psychoactive substance which will change our current funny old-time visions of psy&techno forever )
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 24, 2004 20:50
fire_dance
compering x dream to dark psy is really lame
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Nov 24, 2004 22:58
Not explaining why You are telling this to him also is...           .
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
Mxs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 24, 2004 23:47
i've been listening to this cd a fair bit lately, definetly one of my favourites this year. It's very interesting to see all the responses, not that it suprises me, some people will love this some will hate it, but I'm just amazed by the sound quality and the dynamics of the production. It's just amazing for this kinda dance it's prolly the best I heard, There's only 2 real electro tracks on here , exlcuding the Fluke rmx the rest is all the bangin four to floor so I don't know why people are saying it's too electro. The 4/4 tracks do have a slight electro retro feel but it's more technotrance than anything else. You can see how much attention they've put to every single sound these guys are perfectionists, just listen on some good headphones LOUD! the sound has so much depth, it all fits toghether so well There's no tracks I dislike even hearing Quantum Lab for the umpteenth time still hasn't lost it's magic.

Thankyou Xdream for relasing music like this
Techy album for the year I reckon.
Alex Boshke
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Nov 25, 2004 16:31
Its great to see all those responses here!

The people who saying that this album is too electro or its not psychedleic or whatever... pass it and get yourslef a new stash bag:)

anyhow...
when radio was released it was the same... and Irritant too...

its simply not common in this scene that artist dont repeat himslef and doing something new with every album... this is lame! and shame!

Psychedelic trance used to be most openminded dance style and now its completey opposite.
WE NEED AN ALTERNATIVE!

Goa Ganges, you have a nice theory, but..its wrong theory, sorry. money does not have anything to do with their music production.
X-Dream been always well payed doesnt matter what music they did .
They invented trance same like Simon Posford and Ben Watkins did , every own in his own way...without thinking of how this music will be defined, named or called...
X-Dream never considered themselfs as GOA trance band, NEVER! even when they made biggest GOA hits back in the days...
Its GOA psy-scene that been inpired by them!
it makes a big difference!

Traveller,Kakoolalajwal,Mxs,Clown... and the rest you know who u are and u are for Real!
No Illusions!
INTERFACE!

The Psychologist

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 25, 2004 21:48
Quote:

On 2004-11-25 16:31, Alex Boshke wrote:
Its great to see all those responses here!

The people who saying that this album is too electro or its not psychedleic or whatever... pass it and get yourslef a new stash bag:)

anyhow...
when radio was released it was the same... and Irritant too...

its simply not common in this scene that artist dont repeat himslef and doing something new with every album... this is lame! and shame!

Psychedelic trance used to be most openminded dance style and now its completey opposite.
WE NEED AN ALTERNATIVE!

seriously. it's like people have lost the ability to just listen to music and allow themselves to have a pure reaction to it. it's always about what outside influence the artist is using, and how that makes them less "psy" or "goa". almost nothing being released today is like the old GOA sound, and good artists are always continuing this progress. modern psytrance fans should be happy that we're getting albums this good, along with stuff like Blowfish, Son Kite, Infected, etc.. we're getting trance albums that are world-class, yet they haven't been adopted by the mainstream (and lame) trance scene. we need to stop driving the pioneers out of the scene with close-mindedness. do you all really want parties that play nothing but full-on? albums like this keep you coming back for years, unlike the vast majority of psy releases these days.
fire_dance

Posted : Nov 26, 2004 02:08
Hope we won't lose the ability to recognize different colours, not just white alternatives and black stashbags
Rabbitalien

Posted : Nov 27, 2004 05:41
After 10 listening tests and 1 LIVE PA, This what i believe..about the new album..

Some backgound first..

I am a HUGE fan of the X-DREAM group, i really liked their first two albums , i loved the third one "RADIO" and i believe it is still the best album ever produced in psytrance (with Cryptic Crunch -HUX FLUX).

I truly ADORE the fourth one IRRITANT and from the time listened to that i became infected with that techno-trance sound, released mainly by bokshe beats ..

WE INTERFACE: I really like all the tracks with the vocals - AND THATS IT !

All the techno tracks are average and some of them totally nonsense, such as the nrg-techno E-type music TRY TO SAVE YOUR SONG (WHY NRG?) .

It is clear to me that X-Dream created an album for the masses.An album tha can be played in BIG COMMERCIAL RAVE PARTIES and not trance parties.. Not even techno..

I expected something intelligent and new , something huge and what i got is nothing but boring second and third rated techno tracks.

The Irritant which was major influenced by techno is 5 times better . Fall out , Thorazin, Rewind , Universal Chaos , No process , Peter's hoover , are intelligent powerful techno tracks.

Not even one track in this new album reaches the excellence of the previous albums.

A strange thing is that the vocal tracks are marvelous but all the techno tracks are poorly done.
Basic pads rewind? universal chaos? no process? ), lack of breaks and percussions (Psychomachine? Telegram?) , weak and boring basslines (Thorazin? Peter's Hoover?), and nothing really comes out in the end of each track (Fall Out, Radio, Panic In Paradise,) .

So many good tracks produced in the past , psychomachine, radio, telegram, panic in paradise, both delta albums , the noosphere albums , COP , and even the organic noise album is much better

I hope for the best come back!
Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : Nov 27, 2004 10:16
ist fantastic to see how this album is polarising the people.
i have not listen to it till now, i hope i will do soon.
seems like Xdream went trough the borders again? yes? fine...!

maybe this album shows how many different styles are possible to be,
and how the people react on something individual which fits not with the fullon-popmusic?

..::Dimitri_psy_Trance::..

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 27, 2004 15:55
Quote:

On 2004-11-27 10:16, Kitnam wrote:
maybe this album shows how many different styles are possible to be,
and how the people react on something individual which fits not with the fullon-popmusic?

Maybe this is not psytrance?!
Maybe it should be post on "IsraHouse.com" forum?!

anyway
I find this album very quality but lack of what i like, lack of psytrance!
          ...::Psychedelic Goa Trance Culture::...
People can fly?
Is it only a dream?
olivier
Side-A

Offtopic posts:  5
Posted: Nov 27, 2004
here we go again ... lol
decatetron

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 28, 2004 08:41
How funny this album is. "Try to Save Your Song" reminds me of those massive rave techtrance anthems something with those powersynth sounds.
Electro has been revived a few times already but I'm sure psytrance fans havn't payed much atention to that over the years so it is surprising to them but in a way it makes sense with all that German electro out there. In the techtrance tracks it seems theres less emphasis on complicated percussions, those tricky nonpredictable little polyrythmns I got used to hearing from techtrance/psytech artists.
tokyoeye

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 29, 2004 17:10
It's a great album of music..

If u like seek music, We interface is an answer.

To see them for the transit live act was a dream and big pleasure

X dream live act, the solution of polemique ways...

psypunk
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Dec 1, 2004 18:46
The best electronic album of the year!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - X-DREAM"WE INTERFACE" G+/Solstice 2004
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance