Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
46 47 48 49 50
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

Med
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 30, 2007 10:32
Im looking for the review topic for freedom,which was started by Talamasca !! Any idea where it disappeared? Yea i used the search but no luck.
          Its Like a Drop That Falls Into the Ocean,or Perhaps the Ocean is Falling Into a Drop.
Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Oct 2, 2007 00:07
It was merged with this one.           Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Oct 5, 2007 10:03
[quote]
On 2007-09-28 16:50, DvP wrote:
Quote:

By the way, what's your problem with coke? Only LSD, Mushrooms, Ketamine, Salvia and Ecstasy allowed? I mean, a guy selling acid, bad quality ecstasy and ketamine is ok, but a guy selling coke is not acceptable?!

I know, "cocaine is not a psychedelic drug bla bla", but so isn't trance music nowadays, so what?

If you don't know the answer to that question already, there's no point in me trying to reason with you. Go ahead and do what makes you feel good... nobody is going to stop you. if you feel its actually adding to your life over and above your experience at a party, then its justifiable.

only it wouldn't. its the disgusting drug choice of the arrogant and criminals.

difficile est non saturam scribere
DvP

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 6, 2007 19:00
Hey Caligula, just because i'm ceptic about this cocaine discrimination, it doesn't mean that's my choice. Take it easy there!

Just by curiosity, what's the "aproved" drug choice in the scene?

Ecstasy and the irreversible synapse damage or LSD and severe toxic psychosis, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder?

Please don't tell me lies, just illuminate me, since I'm just a curious guy who don't do drugs in a long time!

Quote:
its the disgusting drug choice of the arrogant and criminals.

What a fair, beautiful and open minded judgement you make here. Is this what the little green dwarf is telling you inside your head?
Rhythmik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 6, 2007 19:55
How can orgs only allow the "Good Drugs" dealers in and leave the "Bad Drugs"dealers out??
That's the question!!
Any tips Mr Caligula as you seem to have great experience with Festivals??
FREEDOM FEST

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 6, 2007 19:55
SINCE JULY 2007 We loose all contact with one of our embassators , KAIROO RECORDS From BELGIUM.
They dont answer phone calls, emails, nothing!

Anyone knows anything about this organization?? Are they still working? they disapier??

We would apreciate any help or clue.
TheToad

Posted : Nov 7, 2007 12:10
Quote:

Ecstasy and the irreversible synapse damage or LSD and severe toxic psychosis, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder?

Quote:

What a fair, beautiful and open minded judgement you make here. Is this what the little green dwarf is telling you inside your head?

DvP - All drugs have bad physical and psychological side effects. There is no "approved" drug, although it is inevitable that some of the drug's 'personality' rubs off on long time users and makes them more socially acceptable:

The happy go lucky vibe of ecstasy or speed (along with the associated worthless, pointless feelings)

The acceptance and warmth of acid or marijuana (along with the confusion and scattiness)

The energetic motivation of cocaine (along with the selfish, arrogant side)

You can see that some drugs would be more accepted than others in an open, friendly atmosphere like a psy party...

If you want to risk wrecking your own brain, go for it, but some downsides are more damaging to others than yourself...
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Nov 7, 2007 14:18
Quote:

On 2007-11-06 19:55, FREEDOM FEST wrote:
SINCE JULY 2007 We loose all contact with one of our embassators , KAIROO RECORDS From BELGIUM.
They dont answer phone calls, emails, nothing!

Anyone knows anything about this organization?? Are they still working? they disapier??

We would apreciate any help or clue.

They are active and very active for their anniversary party: http://forum.isratrance.com/five-years-of-kairoo-records-party-17-11-antwerp-belgium/
          to use your head you have to go out of your mind
DvP

Posted : Nov 7, 2007 19:25
Quote:

On 2007-11-07 12:10, TheToad wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

DvP - All drugs have bad physical and psychological side effects. There is no "approved" drug, although it is inevitable that some of the drug's 'personality' rubs off on long time users and makes them more socially acceptable:

The happy go lucky vibe of ecstasy or speed (along with the associated worthless, pointless feelings)

The acceptance and warmth of acid or marijuana (along with the confusion and scattiness)

The energetic motivation of cocaine (along with the selfish, arrogant side)

What a fabulous scientific argument we have here! You should write a phd thesis on this! lol
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Nov 7, 2007 19:50
I thought in the guidelines they say not to talk about drug, so why.? but you can't deny man coce brings bad vibes. everyone knows that, when you visit a party there is much of it everyone is in his own world, closed let's say or trapped ignorante, paranoia actually all these things opposites to the vibe open and feeling connected with the people, muisc nature and all in harmony like is it at psyparties or fests. so you wanna coke go to a local village club and sniff all night long you don't care about music or nothing only what counts is that there is still left some in the bag.. No thanks.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
46 47 48 49 50
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance