Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
44 45 46 47 48 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

Rhythmik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 19:31
In think the negative energy on this thread comes from the "full-on haters" and has nothing to do with the festival itself.
The majority of the people who attended the festival had a great time at Freedom and the atmosphere was just amazing!
It is true that regrettable things happened but these things could have happened anywhere else.
Freedom was without a doubt the best festival this summer and that is a fact!
And XP Voodoo, you are, to many of us, a great DJ . Full support from this side!!!

aCIDISGOD

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 21:52
Quote:

On 2007-08-31 19:31, Rhythmik wrote:
And XP Voodoo, you are, to many of us, a great DJ . Full support from this side!!!

Full support to XP voodooo!           ********************************************
Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
TRaNceFoRmeR

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 22:13
Quote:

On 2007-08-31 19:31, Rhythmik wrote:
In think the negative energy on this thread comes from the "full-on haters" and has nothing to do with the festival itself.
The majority of the people who attended the festival had a great time at Freedom and the atmosphere was just amazing!
It is true that regrettable things happened but these things could have happened anywhere else.
Freedom was without a doubt the best festival this summer and that is a fact!

very true ... cudnt say it any better           www.PSYLEB.COM
A psychedelic experience is a journey to new realms of consciousness
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 22:28
Quote:

On 2007-08-31 19:00, NeuroNympho wrote:

Also curious as to why everyone keeps comparing this to Boom? Was it a colaboration? Competition? Was it because it was in the same country? Just curious....

yes, it's because boom and freedom are the two only festivals we have in portugal. but in my opinion the real festival only happens every 2 years and it will happen next year; freedom is just a bigger party           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

KARKEIJA KREW!!!!!!!! dancing is the phrr fo da powa
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 31, 2007 22:32
Quote:

On 2007-08-21 18:40, inside the sphere wrote:

first... where was dali ??????? alternative control ????? ... i want my money back !!! =P
i would love to hear them

alternative control played at psybertech instead of ocelot - wtf???           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

DoLphin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 23:01
We heard that Alternative Control didn't got the visa in time... but they come to play anyway.. I dont know why ocelot didnt come, maybe you should ask him about this.
Relax

keep psychedelic
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 1, 2007 03:02
the org said ocelot didn't come bc he had to play somewhere else that night.. that's a really bad excuse!! and they didn't even warn anyone, we just found out saturday night when we were checking the line up. so i had to pay 25€ and spend 2 days listening to music that i don't like (i was there just to see ocelot). they should at least give some of our money back!! that was really really lame           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 1, 2007 03:38
Special Thanx for Moderator for clean this tread ( finally )from rubbish and idiotic posts.
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 1, 2007 20:11
and not thanx for deleting a post i wrote about boom 2006 - i know it was probably a bit offtopic but i was just replying to another post about the same subject which was NOT deleted.. way to go. (by the way i take this opportunity to once again say that music at boom2006 was a gazillion times better than anything we heard at freedom fest, in my opinion and also in the opinion of many other persons.)
i'm not a full on hater - just a disliker hehe - but listening to full on during the night is just too much for me.. where's the variety??? crystal matrix is now making good parties with all kinds of music (like their next one with infected and xenomorph) but they really forgot about variety at freedom.. at least we had those progressive afternoons to save us from hell           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

Rhythmik

Posted : Sep 1, 2007 21:11
Quote:

On 2007-09-01 20:11, salvia_divinorum wrote:
where's the variety???

We all knew what kind of music to expect before the festival started, so no disappointment from my side!!!
The festival delivered all its promises and that's what counts.
No Dark acts or DJs were announced by the orgs before the festival, so don't be surprised if you did hear any during night time.
Quote:

On 2007-09-01 20:11, salvia_divinorum wrote:
where's the variety???

Freedom is different from Boom and that makes the variety!!!
No offense

babag

Posted : Sep 2, 2007 00:18
-:)

- we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 2, 2007 01:16
Totally agree with Rhythmik.
For me ,to complain on the line up of this kind ( I notice-almost all musicians and djs well known-their genres and music directions,and Crystal Matrix is on of the labels,orientated on such type of the artists ) after going on the Festival is a bit weird.
I mean,if I dont like quaquadelic trance,and there is a festival with full quaqua line up,I will not just go,it s not my cup of tea,and people are too known and famous for their genres,to expect any sudden surprises.
But if I already been their,and I am not an audio mazohist,I shuold have a really good reason.
At least the reason not to complain how bad was the music,and this quaquadelic trance sucks,and !!!DO YOU REMEMBER DOOM festival??!!!That was the One ....
Without anything personal,Salvia,we already understood from your pre-festival post,that you know ,that you will not like the music on Freedom.
Then,we read few times how many mistakes had the fetivals,and the music mostly was shit.
And then all of us compared in the side that they want 2 festivals.
Cool.
But now you re getting out with payback for absenting of Ocelot (??) on Psybertech...I mean if you have smth personal with the organisation,you only know this,but if not,dude,why dont you write one deep long post ,where again you finalise all the black point You found on happy map of Freedom ,post it,and look what other people write about this point of view?
Cheerz
babag

Posted : Sep 2, 2007 01:46
thanks for deleting my post, which was stating - not to fight personal fights in the forum - now how funny is that?

- we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
TheToad

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 3, 2007 12:58
All this hating... That's not what Psytrance is about. Be positive! Be thankful that there are still parties like this to go to. We dont get this privilege in the UK!

In the meantime, enjoy these pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/selwyn_leeke/sets/72157601794836461/

Keep it free, take it easy...

Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Sep 3, 2007 14:59
First of all,

Thanks for deleting my previous postings...not!!!!
Regarding the Freedom Festival, X.P. any one who wasn`t there and reads your posts about the festival will think that the music was great. Im sorry but it is not true....and im not refering to the style, but a lot of artists (dj/live) did not show the quality you were preaching about, the same you announced was missing on Boom (which i agree!!!). Lots and lots of boring music....like the last edition in 2005 - the same music played by several DJ`s and so on.

Love&Light
Pedro
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
44 45 46 47 48 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance