Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
45 46 47 48 49 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

g/\8!
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Sep 3, 2007 17:03
pfffffffffffff.......this thread is really boring and for shure some posts are much more boring than the worst full on at earth

why people complain so much about the music ?come on man when your favourite acts are playing you are almost everytime picking up flyers to do some sniffs,or looking for some thing bad in the festival to talk bad about,i think this is your head that is movie driven already and for this it is enough to see your attitudes on the dance floor(a 5 litres bottle of wine,no smiles,and a very well secured flyer in the hand(at this time you should know about who i am talking)and you only come to isratrance to show your hate ego thinking that you should belong to an illuminated group of the trance experts ....but what i see is that you really belong to that old group of punks that are aLWAYS ARGUING BUT NEVER GIVING YOUR ENERGY JUST SUCKING IT FROM YOU AND FROM THE OTHERS(YOUR ATTITUDE IN THE PARTIES IS JUST THE DARKEST ANYONE CAN IMAGINE(AND MAYBE OCELOT WAS AFRAID OF IT AND CANCELLED)

freedom was really good i only arrived at saturday and i dont like quaqua-hysteric-psychologic trance but there were some acts that were good
x dream
alex tolstey
talamasca
astrix
ace ventura
olivetree(cultural area)
void
seph
sally
matera
brisker and magitman
just to name a few

ei ei but the one the really one playing true psychedelic trance or whatever

was XP

FOR ME THAT GUY WAS THE MAN OF THE FESTIVAL
DECENT MUSIC
FUNNY ATTITUDE
AND KICK ASS FREAKS FLYING THE DANCE FLOOR

(and where were you at the time?let me guess....looking for something negative to feed you.)
thanks xp for making my day that day i left the dance floor really happy and with creeps all over my body he he

peace gabi
Ernie

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 3, 2007 22:14
i enjoy portugal so so so much for me a great festival with very very nice people xp very funny with mic add salsa to the party good ending.ahhhh

highlights..Astrix.Bizzare Contact.Xerox.Kristian.Xp.Elec 3.Mixtec and Pixel and the sun

@L3x@k!$

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 3, 2007 22:18
I had great time at the festival..
they blow my mind!
great music and nice organised...
peace
Night Lurk

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 16:54
Dark Rulezzzzz           DJ Night Lurk (KARKEIJA KREW\\CRYSTAL MATRIX REC)
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NIGHT-LURK/142521798996?ref=ts
SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/night-lurk
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNightLurk
Rhythmik

Posted : Sep 4, 2007 18:42
Quote:

On 2007-09-04 16:54, SpaceGnome wrote:
Dark Rulezzzzz

Wrong thread!!

dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 01:59
Quote:

On 2007-09-03 14:59, Ellon wrote:
First of all,

Thanks for deleting my previous postings...not!!!!
Regarding the Freedom Festival, X.P. any one who wasn`t there and reads your posts about the festival will think that the music was great. Im sorry but it is not true....and im not refering to the style, but a lot of artists (dj/live) did not show the quality you were preaching about, the same you announced was missing on Boom (which i agree!!!). Lots and lots of boring music....like the last edition in 2005 - the same music played by several DJ`s and so on.

Love&Light
Pedro

Oi,Pedro!I m really happy to have a complimente from you,othervise how can I take your post that ANYONE WHO WAS READING MY POSTS<THINK THAT THE MUSIC WAS GREAT...
It should means in your case,that my opinion is accepting as the only ONE....
It would be great,but I am really sorry it is not.Too much crytics are surrounding me to think so.
Other thing is,that I never said ( please,quote me from before if I did),that the music was all the time great.I said that almost all djs and musicians did a great job.
I can say that the bands as Shift,Azax,Astrix,Skazi,Ace Ventura,Vibe Tribe and quite few more are...lets say not my cup of tea in my dj sets,but they were great in their genres,good production,quality samples,very danceble tunes,Nice show.
Thats what I meant.
Apart of this there were few ( but really very very few people,who were much less good ,specially comparing to the others.
Hermione Zap Zap
Inactive User

Posted : Sep 5, 2007 02:18
3 hugs for XP

hug hug hurrah!

what part of stfu and do not bite the bait do you not understand XP?
now STFU - and STFU
Neurologic
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 03:53
this event cannot be placed into the festivals category, it`s like a five days big party with massive names, nothing else. in my humble opinion the organizers have a lot of lacks to deal with.
Rhythmik

Posted : Sep 5, 2007 19:03
Best trance festival in europe - loved it.
Respect to all involved in making the magic happen
See you there in 2009, with all the troops:)
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 20:43

Oi,Pedro!I m really happy to have a complimente from you,othervise how can I take your post that ANYONE WHO WAS READING MY POSTS<THINK THAT THE MUSIC WAS GREAT...
It should means in your case,that my opinion is accepting as the only ONE....
It would be great,but I am really sorry it is not.Too much crytics are surrounding me to think so.
Other thing is,that I never said ( please,quote me from before if I did),that the music was all the time great.I said that almost all djs and musicians did a great job.
I can say that the bands as Shift,Azax,Astrix,Skazi,Ace Ventura,Vibe Tribe and quite few more are...lets say not my cup of tea in my dj sets,but they were great in their genres,good production,quality samples,very danceble tunes,Nice show.
Thats what I meant.
Apart of this there were few ( but really very very few people,who were much less good ,specially comparing to the others.
[/quote]

Point taken...
I dont want to give the idea that Freedom Sucked, because it did not. Great vibe all around, positive energies, lots of smiles...but this forum can work as a tool to improve the negative things of the festival. I like Full-on Trance and some of the acts that played there but in general i was not satisfied with the music. I dont want to say too comercial but...
I also agree with previous postings that the people and the attitudes make the party, and hating is a mindkiller.
Your set, X.P. was pretty cool (almost as cool as the one in new year`s eve 2005/06 in north of goa - Cherim Beach. Thanks for a great party!!!), but in Freedom lots of the music sucked

Love and Light
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 22:42
[quote]
On 2007-09-05 03:53, Neurologic wrote:
this event cannot be placed into the festivals category, it`s like a five days big party with massive names, nothing else. in my humble opinion the organizers have a lot of lacks to deal with.

Hmmmmm..on my opinion,trance festival is more close to 5 days big party with massive
names than 5 days of gathering of sufisticated intellectuals and followers of different World's esoteric sects wit shitty unkonown line up..
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  134
Posted : Sep 6, 2007 03:56
Quote:

On 2007-09-05 20:43, Ellon wrote:

Point taken...
I dont want to give the idea that Freedom Sucked, because it did not. Great vibe all around, positive energies, lots of smiles...but this forum can work as a tool to improve the negative things of the festival. I like Full-on Trance and some of the acts that played there but in general i was not satisfied with the music. I dont want to say too comercial but...
I also agree with previous postings that the people and the attitudes make the party, and hating is a mindkiller.
Your set, X.P. was pretty cool

Love and Light

I really think the main problem are the DJ's who cannot carry a set,with about 30secs of music before a break and then again 30secs of music ,new break ,another 30 secs and cd change from the beggining all over again and so on,i'm not a dj myself but i think u gotta keep it flowing and not throwing one song after another,and that XP did it very well,i was kinda surprised with it,don't if u remember a GoodMood partie a few years ago when it rained ,dunno if it was the acid ,but i didn't like your set then,but at freedom was really great.
Talamasca rules,unrelentless ,right on the groove ,no sudden unexplainable breaks where everybody doesn't realy know what to do with there bodies and souls thank u Mr Cedric!!!
And Chakra don't know but it seems to me he didn't released an album yet?!!(please correct me if i'm wrong)The labels are crazy!!!
but to me the man of the Fest was this guy , if anybody knows who he is please tell me,never saw a chillout going that crazy in my live , everybody JUMPING AROUND like crazy after 10 hours of main floor ,Pure E!
http://download.yousendit.com/E78289AA3CD984CE
Another thing,i hope Crystal Matrix keeps bringing the israelis to Portugal , greatly organized ,amazing breakfast saturday morning thanks to the freak with the Carhart pants who came by our tent upthere on the trees.
It's not all about the music,perhaps u'd prefer that there were no festivals like these in your life?
I think not!
Take care everybody
TheToad

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 6, 2007 13:02
Quote:

On 2007-09-05 20:43, Ellon wrote:

Point taken...
Your set, X.P. was pretty cool (almost as cool as the one in new year`s eve 2005/06 in north of goa - Cherim Beach. Thanks for a great party!!!), but in Freedom lots of the music sucked

Love and Light

In the interests of a balanced argument, I'd like to say that THE MUSIC AT FREEDOM WAS AWESOME (imho) apart from some of the night time stuff. A little too dark and industrial for my tastes. The last day was absolutely killer - an awesome breakfast led me perfectly into Astrix's set and made me wish I hadn't passed out the previous night thinking the music wasn't all that.

The way I see it is this:

If you dont like the music, dont go to the festival.

The organisers decide what music goes on, not the ravers. They just decide if they want to go... And there certainly seems to be enough people to support it. If anything, I would say that freedom is putting on less commercial acts, which I think is a bad thing. There's nothing I like more than a 5-day party! )
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Sep 6, 2007 14:53
Quote:

On 2007-09-06 13:02, TheToad wrote:
The organisers decide what music goes on, not the ravers.

yes very true.
but it is very subjective..the ravers only go if the music pleases them..if they only invite who they like they risk themselves in times to come, makin parties only for the festival organizers.
do you really believe that they only invite who they like?i am sure they invite who will bring them crowd.
so they must invite, wether they want it or not, artists to the tastes of the crowd.so in my humble opinion, if they made a little bit more diversified line up [real music for the day and real music for the night], including the mainstram acts, with some not well known artists, it would suit them better.inovate you know?
create something new and diferent.surprise the crowd, the public, with good things, and not with bad things, like the case of the security people and some of the conditions.
not everybody is "high" enough so they wont pay attention to what happens around them.
i believe and i have stated before, i think Crystal should, and must, improve what they present to the crowd.
i have followed their "carrer" almost since the beginning, when they started to make parties, and every single year it is the same thing - bad security, unbelieveble - that is why i left going to their parties.
and with my post i don´t want to boicote their parties or start a movement against their parties, but i believe they can improve what they offer to the crowd.more and more people are awere what they are doing.           ...
DJ SEPH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 6, 2007 21:48
Wow....Freedom was just great!! Big ups for all the people involved, had an amazing time playing there and it really was the highlight of this summer.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
45 46 47 48 49 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance