Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
46 47 48 49 50 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

XaMã CirKus aKa. ay-ash

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 02:53
OLA!!!

i have see a video .. and i have some dehjavu !! when i see floor in night and power sound with killas Vjs !!!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

!!!Dance Until You FighT your Fears!!!

http://www.myspace.com/xamacirkus

XXX REc
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 12:10
Quote:

On 2007-09-06 14:53, a3k wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-09-06 13:02, TheToad wrote:
The organisers decide what music goes on, not the ravers.

yes very true.
but it is very subjective..the ravers only go if the music pleases them..if they only invite who they like they risk themselves in times to come, makin parties only for the festival organizers.
do you really believe that they only invite who they like?i am sure they invite who will bring them crowd.
so they must invite, wether they want it or not, artists to the tastes of the crowd.so in my humble opinion, if they made a little bit more diversified line up [real music for the day and real music for the night], including the mainstram acts, with some not well known artists, it would suit them better.inovate you know?
create something new and diferent.surprise the crowd, the public, with good things, and not with bad things, like the case of the security people and some of the conditions.
not everybody is "high" enough so they wont pay attention to what happens around them.
i believe and i have stated before, i think Crystal should, and must, improve what they present to the crowd.
i have followed their "carrer" almost since the beginning, when they started to make parties, and every single year it is the same thing - bad security, unbelieveble - that is why i left going to their parties.
and with my post i don´t want to boicote their parties or start a movement against their parties, but i believe they can improve what they offer to the crowd.more and more people are awere what they are doing.

Very true...
Im no anti-Crystal freak, but there are things to be improuved, important things!!!
A lot of people in Portugal started to boicote their parties because of the lack of spirit, innovation and good vibe...i think with Freedom festival they take a big step in changing this, but there is still a lot to do...THE SECURITY ISSUE IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Moreover, i prefer going to their Festivals(you will find me always smilling/always dancing/always with a positive attitude) and after give my HO than just say it was great and everything was fine because i was so high to even care or notice the wrongs.....
Nevertheless, i will say it again kudos to Crystal crew for this festival...hope i will be there next year and some of the negative aspects will not.

Love&Light
The Path for enlightement
TheToad

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 13:25
Quote:

On 2007-09-07 12:10, Ellon wrote:
there is still a lot to do...THE SECURITY ISSUE IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

What was the problem with the security? I didnt notice anything wrong... Was I stuck in my own little bubble too much? The only problem I saw was the breaks in the water supply...
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 15:29
security guys beat, robbed and arrassed several people, from many reports is portuguese forums.

boom
Tolisss

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 15:35
The best festival at this summer,,,,.........

my best wishes to all and happy winter,,,,

full support

cu freaks

Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 7, 2007 15:44
Quote:

On 2007-09-07 13:25, TheToad wrote:
Quote:

What was the problem with the security? I didnt notice anything wrong... Was I stuck in my own little bubble too much? The only problem I saw was the breaks in the water supply...

The previuos post says everything....
Such assholes should not be present in Trance Festivals or parties...or even in the world!!!!!!
It`s very non-psy to have Gorilla like club/disco bodyguards in such events...
I felt that the only people i needed to be secure from was from them.
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  134
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 17:58
Quote:

On 2007-09-07 15:44, Ellon wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Such assholes should not be present in Trance Festivals or parties...or even in the world!!!!!!

I don't agree , saturday morning some guys appeared near the food places with really bad looks with a pitbull on a leach and with no bracelets ,the types o' guys u don't want around your tent if u know what i mean.The security guys made them it took them out of partie space with no violence whathsoever!
In fact i preefer having security guys selling ,than cops near the dance floor arresting people , but then that's me.
          Tudo que é melhor e mais superior em mim saúda tudo que é melhor e mais alto em si
vazu

Posted : Sep 9, 2007 01:11
Quote:

On 2007-09-07 15:44, Ellon wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

It is also very non-spy to judge people by their looks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't heard about security people harassing anybody, but I've heard about some problems they have solved. And I think there's a need for gorilla-like security staff to defend people from gorilla-like criminals, or you would feel more safe with skinny dreadlocked hippies as security? Or what would you consider more psy security?
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 9, 2007 18:09
Quote:

It is also very non-spy to judge people by their looks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't heard about security people harassing anybody, but I've heard about some problems they have solved. And I think there's a need for gorilla-like security staff to defend people from gorilla-like criminals, or you would feel more safe with skinny dreadlocked hippies as security? Or what would you consider more psy security?

Im really glad that there are 2 persons that saw the security act in a good way and solving problems - there will always be problems in festivals/parties, and security unfortunately is necessary - i dont judge people for the way they look nor for anything...i was not judging!!! I SAW and also heard, security guys arresing people with a IM FUCKING BIG AND STRONG attitude...you can have a security crew in a festival, without the posture of a club body-guard...looking hostile. I remember some smaller parties where 2 guys on thight t-shirts, high on steroids were acting like door-guys of some club, and that is really non-psy. With this i say that you can have a big size security crew who knows where they are, how the behave...Its not a question of appearence but of attitude!!!!

As always
LoveandLight
mizaa

Posted : Sep 10, 2007 08:27
Hi human friends...i must say i had the best summer time...when the GOd plays...everything its ok´s...the best we just must fit the act..right?

you all say good and bad and bad and good but...in the end We All Have A Very Fucking Good Time!!

See you soon...!
vazu

Posted : Sep 11, 2007 06:09
Then we agree , just had different experiences. So we need nice gorillas
blaisen

Posted : Sep 11, 2007 14:21
my pictures : http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=STVDKIQW
Rhythmik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 18:00
Quote:

On 2007-09-11 14:21, blaisen wrote:
my pictures : http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=STVDKIQW

Nice pics but none from the Freedom festival!!
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 12, 2007 00:05
Quote:

On 2007-09-11 06:09, vazu wrote:
Then we agree , just had different experiences. So we need nice gorillas

Well, it's hard to say what is necessary...and im no messiah of the truth. I guess i would like to have in such Festivals, in their organization, only people that understands the psycadelic culture - what it represents, what are it's ways. One thing is to have a "summer festival" the other is to create a concept. For this last one, everything matters, every detail is a form to define a culture and it's gap with the rest of the cultures or the absence of them. So i still say that this SMALL details, show the spirit and the vibe around such gathering or just a "Summer Festival" ....

As always
LoveandLight
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 24, 2007 11:43
this was my 12th european festival in 3 years and by far the best music i have ever heard at a party. i have to laugh at those who saw the lineup and then complained after the party.. clearly illustrates you know nothing of psy as you can't recognise any of the artist names. please keep your ignorance to yourself.

my only issue was the amount of cocaine dealers and gangster-looking types at the festival. surely that could be prevented??? i was offered coke every single time i walked past the bar. and i had to witness your disgusting bouncers beat a guy up next to the dancefloor who did NOTHING. i witnessed the whole event - he was restrained by 3 guys, and was clearly in pain as they were twisting his arms back, and as soon as they were behind a car and out of sight they began kicking and punching him.

FREEDOM as organiser is vicariously liable for this kind of UNFORGIVEABLE behaviour. I hope someone can come on here and explain how your overly-aggressive security is justifiable at a psy festival promoting PEACE. its pathetic that this is allowed at all.. and is the reason you are leagues behind the culture promoted by Boom.

That said, i had an amazing time.. i only slept once halfway through and danced for 5 days!!! as usual, a great experience in the portuguese sun with great friends.

PLEASE freedom do something to sort out the cocaine dealers and steroid-security at your next event. otherwise this festival will deteriorate into no more than an huge outdoor rave, and not a cultural festival.           difficile est non saturam scribere
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
46 47 48 49 50 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance