Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - !! ** Autobiography of a Yogi ** !!
← Prev Page
76 77 78 79 80 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

!! ** Autobiography of a Yogi ** !!

*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Mar 30, 2007 07:18
Last night, i decided to some chakra meditation. Recently i have allowed the issues of this world dictate my lifestyle. Being far from close to my spiritual essence, i nonetheless decided to attempt some sorta meditation.

The third chakra!!! Is incredible. I felt such energy course through me.. its so unbelievable the power u feel, the spirit of spirits..i'm stupified!

Please tell me i'm not the only one who felt this way through meditation.           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 4, 2007 20:48
Does anybody here meditate?           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
pavi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 5, 2007 00:18
Yup, Osho Dynamic and Kundalini are my favourites. Invigorating stuff...

Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Apr 5, 2007 00:51
@Hex Osiris
The heart is most safe center,the heart connects and guides the trip.Astral experiences should not be scary,if u frighten and afraid ur ego u loose,but if u r stable emotionaly ,conscious and much awaken then maybe remember use the sword,or ask for protection from the holy Mother,or do any other magick.
If we are conciously and awaken in day at the physical state,then we will be concious and awaken in the night at the dreamwolrd around the astral states.
In each breath through meditation we bring light inside body,this light is clearing darkness and makes the astral body brighter and more clear.
A second body is creating slowly slowly ,hale by exhaile,a body of light.
The soul is covered by the darkness of ego,astral body is darkened by the shadows of egos.This astral body needs meditation to make it shine brighter,meditation makes the ego apocalypse and inner world becames lightfull with more clear visions through the astral world.
My body is my house.But inside my body/house I have a visitor who lives in and called ego.
Ego brought his friends egoS and we all live "peacefully" inside my house/body.
The problem is that ego controls my life in my own house,and usually makes me do things that I really dont like with my self.
So what to do?
I think that I should find how those "visitors"came inside with their darks,what the do to my house,how they work daily up on my house,how to get rid of them,how to understand their psychic abilities,how to...
Daily meditation,and psychological work during the day by observing with conciousnes our self acting in space and present time.That means awakened in the second of present time.When u learn ur self u start learn ur ego also,and then able to seperate self from ego.
I believe that we all need to pray for our gurus and masters to give us guidance and strength every day.
My dear Ishaan I cant stop meditate bro,and u ask if anybody here meditates

karma Cola I still do daily the bactky technique u know,with music prayers,runes,mantrams...
I go to england to celebrate the celtic eastern,Jesus Christ is crucified and awakes from the dead this holy period we pass..
And we all should pass this symbolic process inside our inner world,born,sacrifice,liberation.

~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Aida Noridania

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 7, 2007 04:51
Quote:

On 2007-04-04 20:48, *Karma Cola* wrote:
Does anybody here meditate?

i do even a lot... now there is one thing about meditation that sometimes might sound odd: it doesn't has to always be in absolute silent sit still ways... but even then i do it, even on parties

i even after having read about aura's and chakra's after having done lots of healings too developed certain own ways to enhance/harmonize energies...

one trick that works well before attempting any astral ort other type of expansion is what i call "the angel's breath"

it goes as follows visualize (or imagine) a bright white light or any color you need (hold eventually a crystal or the color in your hand if that helps) and try to "breathe it in through the crown and through the base (from top of the head and palms of the feet)
then when you breathe in let it join together in the heart center

then as you breathe out visualize it pooring out of your heart and surrounding you from the front to the back as if you sit in a very comfy chair

i use that a lot on parties too if the crowd or an event is overwhelming me and it keeps my mind "on track"

besides that you got tons of such techniques as much as there is inspiration of visualization

i also tend to go into meditation when i play and then i have visions there behind my gear... really odd to have that but i guess it's part of me           no situation is stronger then a heart that dares to love
so may the force of life light and love be with you
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Apr 9, 2007 07:09
damn hippies
No^AcCeSs

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 10, 2007 17:50
nice words gopendragon it all beginz with awareness dun it.....           Can I have my HiGheR^AcCeSs ID back plz?
girlonshanti

Posted : Apr 11, 2007 07:07
@Aida Noridania

I have tried visualizing energy as colour flowing around me and it has an amazing sense of rejuvenation... will surely try the "angel's breath" too
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 11, 2007 19:29
yes, white light meditation often uses the methods that you describe. Its helpful if u know how and what you seem to be doing.

Ok, i had two questions actually for you guys..

1. Does anybody know anythn about Reiki?

2. Has anybody seen the movie 'The Secret'? (recommend it if u haven't already seen it)

..feel free to share ur thoughts.           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
No^AcCeSs

Posted : Apr 12, 2007 08:38
@karma: Ive seen "the secret", i've also recommended it in the earlier pages of this thread...definitely a must see considering its based on charlez Hannel's The Master Key System. The only criticism i hav about it is that the message is conveyed too commercially with too much emphasis on how to get rich n shit. But if you already know what their really talkin bout besides jus gettin rich...its a perfect affirmation and faith booster.

Dunno much about reiki, but it has caught my eye on several occasions n i think it deserves my attention. Sum skeptics however say that the reiki practice might be nothin but another placebo effect, but like i always say...if its a placebo....who cares....as long as it works

Another must watch movie: "What the bleep do we know". MUST WATCH.           Can I have my HiGheR^AcCeSs ID back plz?
No^AcCeSs

Posted : Apr 12, 2007 09:00
Also correct me if i'm wrong, i know meditation is a personal experience and there are no rules to it, but my general idea is that it involves gettin into the state of 'no thought' by passively watchin your mind.

Visualization requires active thought so i'm not too sure techniques like 'the angels breath' are actually meditation techniques but rather they are creative visual formations n self hypnosis methods used to open up the subconcious mind thru relaxation and then use that state for subconsious programming.

Never the less...these techniques are extremely effective, much more fun than jus passively watchin ur natural thought flow and much much more easier than meditation. My personal fav. visualization tech. is "Wave Relaxation" considerin how sooothin the sound and sight ov the sea is and the fact that there no beach in my state

Can I have my HiGheR^AcCeSs ID back plz?
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 12, 2007 13:47
The Secret... its a good place to start...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1199691524596728977&q=documentary+duration%3Along

-.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
v.v2

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 27, 2007 16:39
No^AcCeSs, I sit on the same side of the fence, though my reasoning is a bit different.

For me, the ultimate purpose of mediation is a true realisation of self. But before one can get there, one needs to focus the mind, make it strong and subtle enough to recognise and understand deeper meanings of our existence. This aspect is however not to be confused with its ultimate purpose - call it a bachelor's degree in an attempt to obtain the Phd.

Ofcourse there are many techniques of meditation, and none is wrong, but if one considered their effectiveness, I would anyday go with ones which do not rely heavily on visual eidetics, or even chants or any external means. The logic is simple: if you use a crutch to focus your mind - like saying a prayer, or thinking of something - then, while it works fine to a certain extent, it cannot take you beyond that, which is self-realisation. The crutch becomes a goal unto itself.

It is like believing that Yoga reduces fat, and not for a moment giving the practise its real due, which is to utilise your body as a means to reach your soul.

So, one needs to concentrate one's mind before one can truly get onto the next rung...what does one do? Again, simple - focus on your breath. No, dont change it, regardless of Heisenberg's Uncertainity Principle*, just observe it - coming in, going out; around the area of your nose. The key advantage of this is that, first, it is natural, and second, breathing is both a conscious and an unconscious act, which further means that it connects your conscious to your unconscious. Waay better than saying something or thinking of something right?

Try doing it though. I bet you can't even do it, without your mind running off in different directions, for even a minute!

* This atomic physics principle states that by the very fact of observing something, one essentially alters it. It takes years of practise to actually observe natural breath, since it is among the subtlest things in our existense.

mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 06:33
the great drug fueled quest for enlightenment thread
anyway .. very nice book , do urself a favor and read it
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 17, 2007 23:39
How u ever heard of Sanat Kumara,this one great guru master of light?

read this..

"That which you see through the raised consciousness is the image of The Master Sanat Kumara, whose basic energy helps Humankind realize that thoughts are real and can have form, even in another dimension.

Such thoughts, therefore, can have effects upon other life forms, not only on Earth but also those in Universal space. When Humankind's thinking is Spiritually raised from its limitations the Space Brothers and Sisters will be even more willing to co-operate.

As consciousness is already changing, this Master helps in eliminating negative thought by working with the highest energies emanating from the Divine Source.

The Light and Love of this Master emanates throughout the entire Universe and may be felt within your heart."

and check this site
http://www.tsl.org/Masters/sanat_kumara/default.htm

we must know about Him,if we mean our selves as spiritual space brothers..           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - !! ** Autobiography of a Yogi ** !!
← Prev Page
76 77 78 79 80 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance