Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - !! ** Autobiography of a Yogi ** !!
← Prev Page
75 76 77 78 79 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

!! ** Autobiography of a Yogi ** !!

*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Feb 23, 2007 09:28
Quote:

Are the standing babas still around in bombay .. i really would like to go stand with them for a day and boom some nice chillys with them

Bro.. u read my MIND!!!!           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Feb 23, 2007 10:34
^ lemme know when u find them and i'll join u guys !! i think they're in Byculla right?
          -.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
psytantric

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 24, 2007 19:13
this is a very sensible thread.the best to read in the india section. got some really nice references for books off this thread. dont have much to contribute coz i am still in the reading n digestion stage, have yet to ponder over wat i have been reading. nice reading guys and i think this is the only thread where nobody is trying to argue n prove one's point over the another. BOOM!
cosmic gill
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 5, 2007 09:42
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/105275/forum/36

can you please shed some light on why this was locked and not discussed.. i should have written it here i guess coz i enjoy the open and thinking minds here!
my story for writing this post is..
i made love to my woman recently in a rave not on drugs, folks kept looking and made me feel i did something really terribly wrong, all i wanted is to find an answer for why the oggling eyes?
is sex such a bad thing, is the point lost where one openes him/her self and comes out of the boundaries laid upon us by the society where even the mention of sex is a big taboo..
cosmic gill
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 5, 2007 09:51
i recently read 'SOUL MOUNTAIN' by Gao Xingjian..

"I would rather drift here and there without leaving traces. There are so many people in this big wide world and so many places to visit but there is nowhere for me to put down roots, to have a small refuge, to live a simple life. I always encounter the same sort of neighbors, say the same sort of things, good morning or hello and once again am embroiled in endless daily trivia. Even before this becomes solidly entrenched, I will already have tired of it all. I know there is no cure for me."

The novel is not particularly thrilling or amazing, nor is the plot gripping. There are occasional poetic flourishes, a few self-conscious narrative interludes and several vivid characters. And, oh, yes, several sex scenes, some prurient, some detached.

i still don't really understand why he wrote this novel, i guess i'll give it time to understand but if there's someone who has read and understood the purpose of this book this journey of a man, help is desperatly required!
coSmiIic r080t0n3
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Mar 5, 2007 10:01
no my friend wen it comes to our indian brother hood not every one is over sexed or watever term u may use for it ...the staring eyes may been outta curiosity ... and for god sake could'nt u have found some better place than in tha partie its obvious u would get attention if its in public eye .. der could have been better places bro ..

peace....

REspect!           - - - - - - - -
It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution. We've reached a certain point, but we're not moving any more.
Ken Kesey
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Mar 22, 2007 20:38
Following users requests this thread is now available.
Please read and learn, and remember that offtopics and uneducated posts will lead to the thread's locking as it would with any other thread.
Enjoy!
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Mar 22, 2007 20:59
Guys... lets keep followin what we have been able to do so far on this thread.
Please, dont get it locked due to some stupid shit.

@Cosmic gill

Bro, sex and the indian mentality is something so unique. you would think the same nation that introduced the Kama Sutra to the world would'nt be so prudish in daily life.
I personally find sex liberating But to answer ur question, there is nothing wrong with doing what u did. If u did it on the dancefloor then thats a different thing.. That i wud'nt recommend either.
But generally, the live n let live philosophy that we all attempt to adhere to is non existent. What to do? but, Live n let live ..

~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 23, 2007 10:13
Glad to see u back karmbro
This one thread was my favourite before more than 2 years
Recently a friend found this ineterest site,we done the achemy test quiz and...magic...
First time in my life a quiz test from internet finds all the truth for me,tells me ecxacktly what I started to do lately with alchemy...the same for my friend.
I cant beleive how is possible for a computer to tell y what u do,strange..
Do it now it would bring up to the surface ur secrets.
http://www.alchemylab.com/quiz.htm
This test helps u to find what r u look for this period and how to achieve it..

The main site says about Hermes ...
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
girlonshanti

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 27, 2007 13:04
@ Gopendragon

i jus took da alchemy quiz yest.. it was awesomely interesting... i cud totally relate to wateva it said.. n it was so specific and detailed... gave me a lot to think abt! I totally reccomend it!

jai bholenath!
          PSYBABA'S FLEA MARKET
*say no to plastic*
www.myspace.com/psybabas
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 28, 2007 06:21
@girlonshanti

The results of the alchemy quiz gave me faith in my spiritual practise,seems that some wise people think before us and for us...70 points for me..
Hermes is an ancient God in earth history like as Lord Shiva maybe at the same period but on a different place up on earth,
everywhere around global we have connections...
Hermes is connectinG ancient greek with ancient egypt.
Hermes Trismegistus had given an interesting cosmology,explains how the creation of the world started by a nucleus process with the five elements,fire,earth,wind,water,aither...
Hermes taught the experiment of the sun,wich is the same said from all others,in different words,symbolic..

There are so many different theories for the creation,which one is truth?

jay jay shiva
sri ram jay jay ram          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
girlonshanti

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 28, 2007 14:30
@Gopendragon

ya me read up on hermes 2.. its amazing stuff...
n abt da quiz results...there was sumthin in my score dat spoke abt a "pill of immortality" which is totally da same as "amrut/amrit" mentioned in kriya yoga! n its xactly wat ive bin workin on offlate.. is quite amazing...
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 29, 2007 17:30
I think i might have mentioned this before but i think i should mention it again.
I highly recommend everyone here to check out

http://www.wingmakers.com

I feel it is one of the most profound discoveries in the history of our human race on this planet.
It talks about many important things like the importance of the 21st century in terms of human evolution and basically where humans as a species should be heading and what we need to do to get there. It has some truly spiritually awakening material and I am sure anyone who goes through it with an open mind will realize just how crazy a time we are lucky to be alive in and understand just how much more there is to our universe. I truly cannat emphasize how important this is. There are answers to questions you thought could never be answered...
          http://soundcloud.com/seer
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 29, 2007 19:17
@Hex Osiris
thanx for the link,looks interesting with alot of chapters to read.
How is going ur astral plane expriences,I remeber u was talking about before time on this thread,hehe

@girlonshanti
For me the quiz results mentioned about spiritization and a second body the body of light...when the light of sexual energy is substaning into spiritual energy.
From Hermes to Tao,from Tao to Shiva and esoteric christianity,the practise of white tantra...

~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 30, 2007 02:47
hehe im impressed you remember!
I kind of gotsidetracked for some time and actually gave up for awhile because some of the experiences used to scare me hehe
Sleep paralysis can be a very disturbing experience. But i am keen to start practice again.
I Did ur alchemy test, and it was very impressive.
It says that i need to unite in a higher state of awareness called "intelligence of the heart" which is very interesting because some of the wingmakers materials as well talks about how we need to use our hearts intelligence more than our minds and let our hearts guide us more as our it is the part of our body that is connected to the universal intelligence and that our heart is never clouded by thoughts as our mind is. They say learning to do this is one of the key aspects to our evolution. Its amazing how everythng just connects.
          http://soundcloud.com/seer
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - !! ** Autobiography of a Yogi ** !!
← Prev Page
75 76 77 78 79 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance