Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  India - !! ** Autobiography of a Yogi ** !!
← Prev Page
78 79 80 81 82
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

!! ** Autobiography of a Yogi ** !!

*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Apr 26, 2008 03:57
A wonderful quote by Goethe....thought I would share. helps in your meditations.

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back-Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too.

All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.

Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.

Begin it now.

- Goethe           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 7, 2008 22:10
heh!
I lost it while reading it,bravo man we lost a bit,but always good to remeber and meditate..it is good to concern,t give assistance by any way,even by a good thought,a thought that might help to awake others conciousnes,this shows that someone cares,shows the beauty of soul..
A good creative idea that founded from a conciously imagination ,is a product of deep meditation of the mind,all problems can be solved with the knowledge of whisdom.

~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 21, 2009 23:30
Lo and behold!

I just read a bit of the book after a looooong time. Still magical. Still powerful.

And glad this thread is still alive.

If you want a change from the 'killarg' threads... browse through these pages. There is a lot of wisdom ( and some b.s. too, but whose perfect)

~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
sonorous12

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 31, 2009 11:41
Few of my favorite spiritual books list

Shiva,The wild God of Power n Ecstasy-Wolf Dieter Storl(Inner traditions)

Man and his bodies-Annie Besant(the theosophical publishing house)

Days in an Indian monastery-Sister Devamata(Sri Ramakrishna Math, Chennai)

The smile of Murugan-Michael Wood (Publisher John Murray)

Hindu Gods and Goddesses-Swami Harshananda(Sri Ramakrishna Math, Chennai)

Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jan 26, 2010 06:18
((( Hari Om Tat Sat )))

" All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Jan 28, 2010 05:48
^ why do people chant that after burping ?
psionic nomad
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  253
Posted : Jan 28, 2010 11:36
Quote:

On 2010-01-28 05:48, mk47 wrote:

After a good satisfying meal genreally when you burp especially indian meal signifies your hunger is satisfied and 'hari om' is just a way of sayin thankyou to the almighty for a great meal.           * I said "mom mom, I have found my spiritual enlightenment" and she said" there's another thing you have to find: A JOB" :>*
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 28, 2010 12:19
Quote:

On 2010-01-28 11:36, psionic nomad wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-01-28 05:48, mk47 wrote:

After a good satisfying meal genreally when you burp especially indian meal signifies your hunger is satisfied and 'hari om' is just a way of sayin thankyou to the almighty for a great meal.

wow nice piece of info which i never knew ...           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Feb 23, 2010 10:13
Namaste One & All

" All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
Dreamkeeper

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 9, 2010 10:23
Just came across this book,-didnt buy it yet but will definetly. jus genral info. since nobodys mentioned abt it..
Previously a university scientist (with PhD), Francis Love was married and living "happily ever after"...almost. His first visit to India (1973) plus reading the book "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Yogananda when he returned home, was enough to "leave everything and everyone" and become "sadhu" (monk). Fortunately, the beloved wife he departed from had the same inspiration, and joined Yogananda's Ashram and is still a nun there today. He finished reading the Autobiography on his return airflight to India in 1974. During his "visits" to America 1974-1982, his base was a spiritual community in California.
later known as Ananda Baba aka bliss baba
Mumukshu

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 10, 2010 07:15
Check this out, y'all ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Sorensen
          "If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Yidam

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Mar 22, 2011 21:51
after all these years finally got down to reading Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse... remembered it being mentioned somewhere in these 82 pages.

Beautiful book, and such an easy read.
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 15, 2011 22:03
Quote:

On 2011-03-22 21:51, Yidam wrote:
after all these years finally got down to reading Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse... remembered it being mentioned somewhere in these 82 pages.

My last post was in 2008 so I decided to check in today. And who do i see posting on this thread after all? Yidam/D-psy. MAMU!!!
How is everything?           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Yidam

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Jun 16, 2011 18:37
Quote:

On 2011-06-15 22:03, *Karma Cola* wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-22 21:51, Yidam wrote:

My last post was in 2008 so I decided to check in today. And who do i see posting on this thread after all? Yidam/D-psy. MAMU!!!
How is everything?

hahahahahahahaha welcome back doc everything's pretty much the same, members still a bunch of happy hippies and mods still being delusional directors... or was it the other way around?

get back on g, it's been way too long.
jabba

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 9, 2011 12:17
heylo bros after a long time back reading the thread, nice to see all here            To focus sometimes you need to spin hard on your soul's axis..... just don't ask how and what it means ;)
Trance Forum  Forum  India - !! ** Autobiography of a Yogi ** !!
← Prev Page
78 79 80 81 82
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance