Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC

reian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 09:27
stop playing jesus!

everyone; attendees and organizers, "virgin" or not, all deserve to have their voice heard.

...and I believe the genie has gotten too big for its own good.

psy_eugene
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 09:35
I'm not playing anyone but me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 15:43
Quote:

On 2005-07-07 08:39, reian wrote:
NYC doesnt have many psytrance promoters; so hopefully the ones that do exist fullfill the need to dance to trance.
I always enjoy parties; mainly because of the people. Ive been to a couple alladin parties; musically speaking alladin crew is not my cup of tea, but worse, I get the feeling of stagnation. Prmotors come and go, they might have already had their time.
I have to say Im going to follow more closely what the TDC crew are up to. The wizzy noise party at axis was much "fresher" for me.

hmmmmmm there was not any party (at least not by TDC ) with Wizzy Noise @ Axis ......
Visuall Paradox or Atomic Pulse u choose.           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
reian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 22:53
twas atomic pulse. Sorry for the confusion.

The sound system on the main floor at axis sounded a bit wide to me, like a surround system, but otherwise I really enjoyed this party.

Speaking of fresh, the other day at an afterparty in NJ, dj vincent was forced to play music without a mixer; just two laptops with windows media player, plugged into 2 separate stereo systems. no tempo control; but he rocked the house! the chaotic mixing brought forth new sounds which I thoroughly enjoyed; reminded me of the DAT days.

strange, but limitations bring out the best sometimes.

lets innovate!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance