Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC

psy_eugene
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 04:35
ELECTROFUNK: If I understand correctly you are one of the virgin DJs (correct me if I'm wrong). Dude stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just continue to show how oblivious you are of the real world. The party WAS shitty, this is why people, not just me, complain!!!!!AND which high energies are you talking about??????????? It's true that the enrgy went up *after the change of the music*, but the energies weren't high at all compared to other parties. You appologized, but basically said "it's not our fault and we learnt nothing, expect similar things in the future". Great..... Man, there are times to just shut up and listen, and this is one of them!!!!! So LISTEN, maybe you'll learn something. Again, I'm not saying that you're BAD, just live in a different world and in the wrong business. BTW maybe there is money in psytrance, I don't know, what I know is that you guys will never find it cause you're not normal.

I'm sad for NYC psytrancers that no one normal is ready to take on himself this job, but nevermind.

arrya: I'm new in the scene by I know to recognise clowns when I see them. And I like to kick them in the as*. I'm highly unsuccessful in this, but as long as it's fun and I don't do damage, I'll continue with this.

Edit: I'm writing from California. It was great to meet all you people on the internet and real life (though unfortunately I don't have information to connect between these 2 worlds). I hope that they have good stuff here too
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 05:47
psy_eugene, who made you a voice for all of us? Enough of this bullsh*t!!!! OK? Why do you think we should LISTEN to you? What are you, a trance messyah of some sort? Who should learn from your words? I'm sick of your anger. Looks like you have it a lot. Go punch some walls around and leave us alone here.
I have absolutely no personal interest to protect Alladin Project, or anyone else. Just want to say after reading so much freaking crap here, that I went to this party for Bamboo Forest - one of my most favorite projects and yes, i was disappointed for them not showing up, but what can I do? Should I go and start looking for who's fault it was? Bad things happen, things which are not under our control. By knowing some artists very closely I remember them just saying: i don't feel like flying to another country right now... and they would miss a party, just like that. Is it organaizer's fault? I don't think so. I know that people went to the airport and were waiting for Bamboo Forest for 3 hours, but he never showed up.
I'm NOT defending Alladin Project for any personal reasons. When they do something wrong and they know they're doing it wrong, I always say it and not afraid to say what I think. But it should be fear!
It's not about them any more - it's about you bi*ching here... seems like you have to bi*ch for anything, you just love doing it and I'm sick of it.
I had a great time at the party. Danced from the moment I steped on the dance floor, untill almost the very end (and no, I don't take dru*s) Everyone seemed happy and there was a nice, positive energy around all of us. So maybe it's just you and a few more who were/are unhappy with the party and maybe it's not about a party, maybe it's inside of you, about your life. Work through it, find a light and be happy.
I really, REALLY! wish you all the best. Come to the light side.
Boom!           I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 5, 2005 09:39
SkyBluGoa: I said it before and I say it now: I don't trust anyone who likes Goa, and by your name I think you're one of them.

Nobody made me a voice for nobody, I say what I think and what I observe. It happens that people agree with me, so I'm in a good direction, right? Now, I don't say DO WHAT I SAY you stupid idiot. I only say LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT. But even this is too hard for people here. They just write what they feel like without any trial to actually respond to what I say. Me, however, listen to what others say and say EXACTLY where I agree and where not. The difference between me and Goa freaks like you is that I actually try to LISTEN to other people rather than throw on them empty words with no connection to what they say. CAPISH??????????????? Probably not, because so far all my attempts to talk LOGICALLY to people like you have completely failed. I continue to scream with the hope that some normal person who's affraid of getting into organizing psytrance parties because of "no experience" will realize with which idiot he has business with and how easy it would be to take over the psytrance scene at NYC (if I were a Columbia student or something, this is probably what I would be trying to do...).
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 11:46
its HOTTY in here,,,

did you just light it up "george"!??
          founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 5, 2005 11:54
Quote:

On 2005-07-05 11:46, daya wrote:
its HOTTY in here,,,

Hah? daya can you do me a favor and sometimes get down to the people, not everybody is floating in such high levels as yourself.....
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 14:01
HEY psy_eugezoob its one thing to critisize organizers and parties but u better shut the fuck up about that kinda shit.no one died and made you the isratrance law keeper its none of your buisness and none of your concern how high people are and dont ever comment in that way ever again.notice that dayas post only bothered a retard like you.SO PLZ PUT AN END TO THE RETARDATION.           It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

"GOD SAVE US FROM RELIGION".
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 5, 2005 14:05
Chay(Daya) we Love u man ur the best.           It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 5, 2005 14:06
no one fucks with annunakis black sheep.
          It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

grguy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 15:33
psy_eugene wile I don’t usually reply to this kind of posts, this time it have gone to far, I don’t disagree with you on a subject that the party was a fuck up, but you have said what you want once and I think this is more than enaf , take your aggravation somewhere else coz for someone who claims to be new to the scene you sure talk like you a fuckin veteran with big parties organized under his belt . there is a way to express your point of view wile respecting others please learn that way before you post anything
          <^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
"Make love and not war! 'Cause we don't need no trouble.
What we need is love (love)" Bob Marley
<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 16:31
[/quote]
...not everybody is floating in such high levels as yourself.....
[/quote]

oops my fauld of makig it hotter but WHAT IS THAT?

yo psy eugene, sorry if my last posting put you down but i never put my self higher than "everyone's forehead", so you made up that "level". also that posting was not addressed to you, since when you change your name b'kame George?.

i agree with many of your posting and sometimes there is no improvement without complains and rebellions. but to be bitching constantly like you, i had it. so KEEP GOING BITCHING!, we like that! (because to ask someone to stop sometimes will make him/her keep going).

oooooooo.... it's my fauld sorry!           founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
goadevotee

Posted : Jul 5, 2005 17:52
psy eugene i only checked up on this thread to see the out come of this event of which i would not support because of the organizers so i have agreed with you on most of your post but once again you are being ignorant and if you dont trust anyone who believes in the culture of GOA then maybe you should go back to the fucked up rave scene you seemed to have came from, and grow up ass hole

ps. daya is a very close friend to me and it is obvious to me that he is on a way higher level than you will probably reach in this life so just give it up
spacemonkee

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 18:03
Myself and my friends also had a great time at El Nadiv's party. I was very dissappointed Bamboo Forest didn't make it, but eveyone seemed to be in a good mood and I had a great time after all. The pary had a great vibe.
And to psy-eugene, please get rid of that anger and ego, believe me you will feel much better and happier
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 19:59
sounds like this party stirred some strong emotions ... It sux that none of the main acts could make it - sounds like it was bad luck - ofcourse I think a better explanation than "I missed my flight" is in order. I mean even though you are a big artist and your job is playing at parties - one must complete such a job with some sense of proffesionality. Well anyways hope the next one will clear the air. Alladin Project is doin a good job about promoting psytrance in NYC and should be encouraged - but at the same time this is an open forum and I believe that psy_eugene has a right to express his/her opinion. Hey we live in tuff times and one cannot be positive all the time ... Somestimes a little bit of negativity is good for stress relief.

- - - - - -
I spoke to God yesterday and he told me to lead the people to echo lake on august 26th
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 21:32
Quote:

On 2005-07-05 11:46, daya wrote:
its HOTTY in here,,,

now youve got me remembering this track i heard aggges ago with that sample .. and for the life of me i cant remember the name ..

he says go ahead george, light it up .. and then the rest of the sample .. no man, i dont smoke marijuana .. it leads to harder stuff .. etc ..

now its swirling around in there, until someone answers this one ..

paagal power ..
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 21:42
hmm, I think I heard those words in an Abakus track, if I'm not mistaken...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance