Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC

psy_eugene
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 3, 2005 21:36
QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY: Is there anybody NORMAL here who is into organizing psytrance parties? If yes, please get into it and get these clowns out of business................ In any case I will not be here to enjoy the fruits(unless my dream of a Columbia PhD will come true), whatever.........
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jul 3, 2005 22:07
man.. please quit yelling. you're giving me a headache. you said it once, said it twice, no need to keep repeating it, i think we all get the idea.

cheers
          ..it's just another party..
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 3, 2005 22:27
HAHAHAHA that was sooooo expected from alladin project they suck ass a wise word to you people out there dont waste your energy and money on el nadivs parties           It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

"GOD SAVE US FROM RELIGION".
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 3, 2005 22:47
OK OK I'll stop yelling. Question: have people here tried to yell hard like me before, or they just accept the current reality as it is?
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 4, 2005 02:29
Quote:

On 2005-07-03 22:47, psy_eugene wrote:
OK OK I'll stop yelling. Question: have people here tried to yell hard like me before, or they just accept the current reality as it is?

haha, what do you think? of course, people complain all the time, and yes, sometimes complaints lead to better parties. but you have to know when to stop and chill for a bit, let the promoter learn from it, y'know?

cheers           ..it's just another party..
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 4, 2005 03:28
in this case this promoter doesnt learn from anything and doesnt try to change anything to make it better for the trancers of new york city this promoter only worries about his pockets.20$ for only local dj`s?what the fuck???? thats a fucking roberry.u know how much he pays the local dj`s?NADA.so draw your own conclusions.in new york promoters only interested in themselves and their success rather then making the trance dancers happy and trying to unite as many souls as possible,instead we have promoters who just want to benefit from us THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE.For exaample touch samhadi is throwing a 2-3 day gathering(its ending now probably did already) and they also all local dj`s and lives but dudes the price is a donation of 5 dollars or more.5 $ for a 2-3 day party in the woods.not only talking about the price but if a promoter is throwing such an event it clearly shows very very positive and good intentions,new york promoters try to be more like touch samhadi people dont be too greedy dont forget after all what brought all of us to this it was the beautiful music lets keep it that way           It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 4, 2005 03:38
isralien, I don't want the promoters to be some sort of volunteers, only professional and dedicated that's all. If they want to earn money, great, if this what it takes to make them do a good job.
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 4, 2005 04:06
eugene.buddy.what u want is none of my buisness this is what the scene NEEDS in order to maintain the true psy trance spirit and good vibe parties.(when it becomes a money thing thats when parties go commercial).           It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 4, 2005 05:06
Pix: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/margok1/album?.dir=bcf9&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

I don't know about others, but i had a great time and seemed to me that everyone else was enjoying themselves as well....
          I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
goadevotee

Posted : Jul 4, 2005 05:58
just to let you know we here ya over on the mountain and encourage your visits, our beautiful trance scene.

bom shanka
devotee
www.touchsamadhi.com

Quote:

On 2005-07-04 03:28, isralien604 wrote:
in this case this promoter doesnt learn from anything and doesnt try to change anything to make it better for the trancers of new york city this promoter only worries about his pockets.20$ for only local dj`s?what the fuck???? thats a fucking roberry.u know how much he pays the local dj`s?NADA.so draw your own conclusions.in new york promoters only interested in themselves and their success rather then making the trance dancers happy and trying to unite as many souls as possible,instead we have promoters who just want to benefit from us THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE.For exaample touch samhadi is throwing a 2-3 day gathering(its ending now probably did already) and they also all local dj`s and lives but dudes the price is a donation of 5 dollars or more.5 $ for a 2-3 day party in the woods.not only talking about the price but if a promoter is throwing such an event it clearly shows very very positive and good intentions,new york promoters try to be more like touch samhadi people dont be too greedy dont forget after all what brought all of us to this it was the beautiful music lets keep it that way

DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 4, 2005 10:21

yeah.. maybe somebody should step in and throw some $5 parties in the city, and show all those shyster losers how it's done.

..it's just another party..
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 4, 2005 20:01
first of all 20 bucks for only locals dj"s (respect Knob) its daylight robbery (as alien604 said) not to mention thet we heard them countless time ,sure u can say u had a good time but then we still need to ask for what price ?Since club exit is not charging for venue ,nah u guys do the math.
Hey and where is all that guys whos put a negative opinion sticker on SUR??????
wasnt he right ?????????????
bah i am off to comment on Alladin those guys are full of crap.I meant it.
booooooooooom           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
SmokedSalmon

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 4, 2005 20:17

HI Aladdin Crew People .

unfortunately Pyschedelic Trance Lovers - NYC didn't make it to the Subway ,
we will try to bring us and others in the future ..

we working hard to do make money to go to a perfect event ,
some time things happen and they beyond our control ..

the party Had to go on with or without us .

we hope you had fun and made lots of money ,
thanks for the desperate Proggressive House Fans who are looking to get laid, that support Aladdin Crue ,
to the DJ's that could have done a better job by not playing at all under the circumsisions,
and to the people that took a part in this event especially for those who flew across the country just to see international djs we are glad YOU MADE YOUR FLIGHT.

See you in the next party (MAYBE NOT)

Sad, Dissapointed (once again), 5 Dollar richer, Psychedelic Dance Crew of North America
---------------
maybe it would be funny to see El Nadiv's face....having booked these acts...and have an empty dancefloor!!! geeeez maybe we missed our bus...or train, or got stuck in a heat wave....yeah, it wouldnt be nice to be counting on all these people to show up....and to be dancing by yourself and trying to figure out where you are going to come up with the money to pay for this!!!! well, people work for their money and cant waste it going to events where the djs dont show up....time to get organized and have a "back-up-plan"....???? I feel bad for people who travelled to come see this...what a disappointment.

ELECTROFUNK

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 4, 2005 23:27
hi everybody !!
all u guys with the extra negativity let people think that the party was shity or something , the party was excellent people had great time lots of tham come and say thanks for a wonderfull one . the energy was high , and for the person or two who like realy dark stuff , I remmember people use to tell me that I play to hard 2 years ago,
so its all a matter of taste.
please respect at least the djs and say u sorry .
trance got many diffrent kind and styles
u cant always please everybody.
next thing is that none of u know maybe not none but most of u ,that there is no money in trance parties not in new york aniway u can ask all the promoters thats a fact !!!
there is no more than 300 people in a party whats make it hard to pay whats big artist wants,including : flight tickets ,artist expences & host for like 4-5 days , flyers print & design , equepment rent , Djs ,decoration ,crew members that make it happen and make the place ready , and lots of small things , so its not a dimond factory and to pay $20 for a party is not a big deal its 2-3 hrs from ur paycheck.
the reason im saying that is that its the same thing that soset did for T.D.C people which I respect alot and thay all brothers
what u guys doing is a dammage to the scene
for a new comers and for the old crowd thats here.we try to keep it going , that what we all want.u need a lot of nerves to throw a party who ever did, know about it.
Ely is trowing wonderfull parties and he is not a bed person , he work very hard to build something and have another job to finance this event like all other promoters. if anyone think he can do better please welcome , the scene welcome more parties.
I respect and like everybody , but i had to do it to open ur minds a little bit and stop being negative for the scene.
and for all of u who like the party and support please goin me.
peace
Uriel
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 01:06
@ psy_eugene : "OK It's just I'm very new in the scene so I have no idea what you're talking about, never mind I'll probably learn with time " ...

in that case, my friend, could you just chill out a little, and for gods sake, keep your inane suggestions to the dj's under your little hat ...

@ daya: i respect you too much to argue the point you are making - but in a city like new york, if there are only two promoters throwing parties once a month or more, why criticize the people who are supporting what ever "scene" there is .. we are out to listen to some music on a good system with our friends - one cant expect to travel a spiritual path inside a dark closet of a club in a concrete jungle, especially now that we are deprived of the froggies, aliens and dragons .. imho, deceit is a strong word ..

and for everyone else - the d.js did a pretty damn good job especially after 4, and there was tremendous energy on the floor .. the sound was great, and the party was fun .. so quit beating the shit out of them .. with the exception of a small few of you, you probably couldnt organize your way out of a bathroom stall ..
          paagal power ..
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance