Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC

psy_eugene
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 20:17
Quote:

On 2005-07-01 19:49, good carma wrote:
Hi Party People .
Unfortunately Panick will be not be Abel to come to the party...
We will tray to bring him for the next party on July 16Th .
The cost of the party will be $5 less

see you on the dance floor
Aladin Project Crew

OK this is fairness!!! Good to see good promoters out there.
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 20:41
Quote:

On 2005-07-01 20:17, psy_eugene wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-07-01 19:49, good carma wrote:
Hi Party People .
Unfortunately Panick will be not be Abel to come to the party...
We will tray to bring him for the next party on July 16Th .
The cost of the party will be $5 less

see you on the dance floor
Aladin Project Crew

OK this is fairness!!! Good to see good promoters out there.

hahahaha u funny , You missed the time when we had reall promoters.
May the force be with U.           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 3, 2005 04:45
I see that I'm the first to write a review, and warnig: this is not going to be pretty, so all the gentle souls out there, stay away.

So the start didn't pomise any good: they announced that Panick wouldn't come. OK I thought to myself, it happens. Then when I came, there was also no Bamboo Forest(!?), so the party was only with the Alladin Project crew (at least they charged only $20 for this, and this was too high, as you'll see).

So I said to myself, "whatever", as long as the music and the people are good, I can live with no big names. The party went not badly until the morning set. In the 2 parties I've been too, this was the best part, what everybody looked for and remembered later, the peak of the party, so when it was the time I was excited. However I recieved a big hit on my head.

What d'hell was this virgins' music that was played??? (not that I'm implying something, but I wouldn't be surprised if the 2 DJs are virgins, or at least really bad with women). I mean, I really have no problem with Star Trek lovers as long as they do they thing with themselves BUT THIS WAS A COMMERCIAL PARTY FOR NORMAL HAPPY PEOPLE AND WE DESERVE WHAT WE LIKE! It wasn't just me (if it was I wouldn't care), but the whole crowd either went home or didn't dance or was just bored and the DJs didn't give a damn!! At some point I got so pissed off that I gave to the non-virgin DJ a note hich said "Please put ASTRIX!". I don't know if this was the reason for the change to normal music, unfortunately this change was too little and too late. People started dancing and being happy again, but couldn't reach high levels with the short time and the music (although now the music was normal, the DJs still didn't put any "heavy" stuff!!!). I left completely dissapointed, this is what I stayed in NYC for??????

Dear DJs listen to me caefully cause I'm going to write this only once:

YOU ARE NOT NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS. If you want to continue throw parties for regular people, do one of the following:

1 - Become one of them, I don't know how. My suggestion: take a day off. Start with an hour of new Kindzadza, Osom etc. Then for the rest of the day listen ONLY to Astrix from 2004 and beyond, and to Psysex feat Michele Adamson - Your Place Or Mine (play this one as much as you can handle). If this sounds too much, try to add also Son Kite and Infected Mushroom "Converting Vegeterians" (2 sides) and "IM the supervisor". I have no idea if this can work, but you can try. If you try, let me know what happened.

2 - Stay who you are but GIVE THE CROWD WHAT IT WANTS!!! This is what being a DJ is all about isn't it???????

If not, please find yourselves another profession, there is no reason to depress with Start Trek music innocent people who just want to party and have fun and pay good money for this.

Am I being clear???? Just in case that people think otherwise, I'M SERIOUS AS HELL HERE

PS If there is a girl here who wants me to compensate herself (and myself!) for this party, let me know and I'll see what I can do (I'm leaving NYC on Monday so hurry!).
mandelbrot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 3, 2005 05:51
the most ridiculous party I ever been to..I would not even call it 'a party'... no comments
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 3, 2005 05:55
Quote:

On 2005-07-03 05:51, mandelbrot wrote:
the most ridiculous party I ever been to..I would not even call it 'a party'... no comments

Why no comments? Comments can prevent from such things to happen in the future... Another comment from me: I'm not surprised that clowns who put such a music can promise 2 artists who eventually don't come.
mandelbrot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 3, 2005 06:06
Quote:

Why no comments?

I think everything is clear enough and been told a number of times. Although those who are really pissed off should express it here...as if it's gonna make a change
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 3, 2005 06:08
OK It's just I'm very new in the scene so I have no idea what you're talking about, never mind I'll probably learn with time
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 3, 2005 06:18
Quote:

On 2005-06-21 04:05, Surrender wrote:
please tell me im wrong alladin project crew. arent u tired of being deceitful as a form of promoting?

I'm not even sure that they are doing this in purpose, my impression was that they just live in their own special world and completely unaware of the real life....
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 3, 2005 18:25
WOW so its happen again ??? none of international artist came????hmmmmm probably snow storm over bamboo forest hehehe.
Hey guys you remember old slogan u had "give a chance to a trance" how about
"Give RESPECT a Chance".

[/quote]

I'm not even sure that they are doing this in purpose, my impression was that they just live in their own special world and completely unaware of the real life....

hahahah it might be true.           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 3, 2005 18:28
OK I'm relaxed now............ I went yesterday to Crobar to finally satisfy my 3-weeks-long crave for Progressive House. Progressive House rules!!! No it's not (except this week). But it's definitely #2!!!! How can someone not like music that just kicks you in the ass and force you to find someone to have intercourse with??????
!!!!!
Anyway, I'm still angry on allproj for what they did, just no longer "unsatisfied" like yesterday.
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 3, 2005 18:30
miEtek: how about "give NORMALCY a chance"?
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 3, 2005 19:04
Pseudo-Edit: I've decided to give normalcy a chance only 3 weeks ago (!!!!!) after the TDC party (although I must say that also I've never been into start trek and other bizarre things, so I wasn't in deep trouble like these allproj creatures). Since then I'm only having fun!!!!! Except when I let trekers to take the fun from me. So this is a good stuff, trust me!!!!!
SuPeR MiA

Offtopic posts:  2
Posted: Jul 3, 2005
panick---------------long time/

he will kick ure asses be careful
killa dude/

good luck!
good carma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  121
Posted : Jul 3, 2005 21:21
HI Party People .

unfortunately Stephan - bamboo forest didn't make it to the flight ,
we will try to bring him and panick in the future ..

we working hard to do a perfect event ,
some time things happen and they beyond our control ..

the party Had to go on with or without them .

we hope you had fun ,
thanks for the crowd that support us ,
to the DJ's that did a great job under the circumstances,
and to the people that took a part in this event.

See you in the next party
Alladin Project Crew
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 3, 2005 21:27
Quote:

On 2005-07-03 21:21, good carma wrote:
HI Party People .

unfortunately Stephan - bamboo forest didn't make it to the flight ,
we will try to bring him and panick in the future ..

we working hard to do a perfect event ,
some time things happen and they beyond our control ..

the party Had to go on with or without them .

we hope you had fun ,
thanks for the crowd that support us ,
to the DJ's that did a great job under the circumstances,
and to the people that took a part in this event.

See you in the next party
Alladin Project Crew

This is your reaction???? So lame, shame on you.

"some time things happen and they beyond our control" - You are totally right, this happens to *you*, it's beyond *your* control, so if you can't control it, stay out of it.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance