Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC

karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 22:14
Quote:
he says go ahead george, light it up .. and then the rest of the sample .. no man, i dont smoke marijuana .. it leads to harder stuff .. etc ..

i'm sure that sample's been used a lot, but i think the track arrya's thinking of is the good the bad and the ugly - pura vida (b-side from the mescalito single).
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 00:47
yupp karmakanik, thats the one ..

muchos gracias .. and now to throw that into me next set ..
          paagal power ..
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 01:41
OK I see I don't have many people to talk to, never mind I'll return minding my own business

daya: I usually love your posts, and what I said wasn't cynically!! It's just that sometimes I just have no idea what you're trying to say and I'm assuming that you aim too high, not realizing that not everybody can catch what you say. But if you decide to take it as an attack on you, fine, maybe I was wrong about you...............
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 04:06
it's alright psy eugene, new york scene have been like this since i am in the scene, and as i see many of them kind of ok about this or maybe their pockets loaded with money and don't bother to complain, and not many of them can't see the faulds like you see. as DiMiTri says, we got the point, means there is a limit of positivity could turned into a negativity because of over exposed, over do, and other things that considered "too much" (iritating). like when you pour too much salt in your omlette. I found some of your posting are right, but you mes it because of that "too much" thingy (i did that sometimes too, or maybe now, so we messed it up right now) thats all. it's your right to speak still, but if you don't like your feeling to be poked, try to be a listener sometimes instead of begging everyone to listen to you. i really don't worry if people will love what i says or not, i just express it and i am sure not all of these expression was right or fit to everyone's idea. i also found this forum as a fun forum, i make some joke but not many people take it funny. its normal.
nothing to high man, and when people think that hey are "too high level", they are not belong to psytrance scene even "they kept think that the psytrance scenes are belong to them". just like this party. so we all awared at least, let us keep the decision to each individuality...          founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 6, 2005 09:39
daya, I see you're going down. I don't listen??? I've read CAREFULLY every word by the allproj guys and wrote exactly what I thought about it. How they don't say anywhere that they made mistakes, that they learnt something. How they claim that there are things beyond them, while to normal people stuff like that just doesn't happen and that's it. And so on. The only reaction I got for my words was "stop complaining" and "you're telling lies" and "shut up"!!!!!!!! You see what's happening here? I may have gotten too negative, but I hoped that this would bring some changes. Apparentely I was wrong, so I'll be quite now. BTW these guys didn't get any point of mine no matter how hard I yelled, so don't say "we got it"... And these guys are much more negative than me (you should have seen what the virgin DJ wrote me in private). Is it OK now?
BoinkyBoink

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 18:33
I went to this party hoping to see Panic - He is one of the best psy-Trance producers to come from IsraHell. I was pretty upset to find out that he will not be showing up for what ever reason. I do not wish to talk negativity because this discussion here is full of bad stuff anyway. I think it is fitting because it was a weird party. Not too many people (200?) and only 1 good dj - the Japanese guy. Who is DJ Uriel and why doesnt he know how to mix? is this guy just starting out or what? I hope Alladin Productions can find a better, more experienced DJ because this guy killed my "trance". The sound was good, but also: No bamboo Forest? I don't know what is going on with this stuff. Both acts not showing up? why charge so much?
i have to think twice about my next party with this crew, they seem to be concerned with themselves more then the crowd - shame.
Pisces1979
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 21:54
Why don't you guys start throwing your own trance parties? I mean there are dozens of little cafes, clubs, and bars all over the city that are Dj friendly, and you guys could throw your own parties?
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 00:53
Quote:

On 2005-07-06 21:54, Pisces1979 wrote:
Why don't you guys start throwing your own trance parties? I mean there are dozens of little cafes, clubs, and bars all over the city that are Dj friendly, and you guys could throw your own parties?

yeea then u come and spill beer on the mixer ,no thank u.           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 01:00
Quote:

On 2005-07-07 00:53, miEtek wrote:
Quote:

yeea then u come and spill beer on the mixer ,no thank u.

wow poor guy! he'll never be forgiven or forgoten for that.
maybe a public apology will help?
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 01:17
Quote:

On 2005-07-07 01:00, rich wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-07-07 00:53, miEtek wrote:
Quote:

yeea then u come and spill beer on the mixer ,no thank u.

wow poor guy! he'll never be forgiven or forgoten for that.
maybe a public apology will help?

maybe new mixer???           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
reian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 08:39
NYC doesnt have many psytrance promoters; so hopefully the ones that do exist fullfill the need to dance to trance.
I always enjoy parties; mainly because of the people. Ive been to a couple alladin parties; musically speaking alladin crew is not my cup of tea, but worse, I get the feeling of stagnation. Prmotors come and go, they might have already had their time.
I have to say Im going to follow more closely what the TDC crew are up to. The wizzy noise party at axis was much "fresher" for me.
reian

Posted : Jul 7, 2005 08:51
Quote:

This is a very good idea! Ive always prefered smaller parties. Maybe if the current nyc psy promotors disbanded and created a void, some more underground material will formulate.
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 7, 2005 09:18
"We come in peace"

Hi everybody. Lately I had a lot of fights with many people here. I've finally realised that I'm very new here and there are a lot of things I don't know yet, so it's better to just shut up. Now I'll try to learn from you and try to get along with the people here no matter who they are. Thank you everybody for repeating this to me until it hit me, see sometimes this can help... Now you can try your best and you won't hear a bad word on anyone but me here. Peace everybody
reian

Posted : Jul 7, 2005 09:19
there is no progress without struggle!
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 7, 2005 09:21
Quote:

On 2005-07-07 09:19, reian wrote:
there is no progress without struggle!

I guess it's too early for me to struggle, may the power be with those who deserve it.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance