Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC

good carma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  121
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 00:36
Alladin Project Presents: Friday, July 1st 2005 in NYC

WE ARE EXCITED TO PRESENT THIS KILLER LINE-UP...

DJ'S:

THE LEGENDARY:
BAMBOO FOREST - STEFAN - Transiet Mp Spirit Zone (France)

FIRST APPEARANCE IN USA:
PANICK - Neurobiotic Rec (Israel)

KNO-B - Alladin Project(Japan)

URIEL - Alladin Project (Israel)

ELNADIV - Alladin Project (NYC - Israel)

Decorations by:

Alladin Project Crew (NYC)
SEVERYN BARABAKH - Pulse Industries (NYC)

visual by:
VJ: Skyeye - Alladin Project (Japan -NYC)

Tickets:

$25 Advance,
$30 till 1am, $35 after, @ the Door.

18 to enter/21+ picture ID to drink.

Door Open: 11PM to 8AM

147 GREEN POINT AVE
BROOKLYN NY

Tickets in Advance:

alladinproduction@yahoo.com
(917) 569-1177
(917 405-4847

Hoomoos Asli NYC
100 Kenmare St/ Lafayette, (212) 966-0022

Satellite Records NYC
259 Bowery Av. (212) 995-1744

Directions :

By Subway:
take the L train to metropolitan Ave & transfer to the G train to Green point Ave.
the Club is right across the street.

Or: take the L train to Redford stop and transfer to the 61A bus
go down in green point Ave ( 5 mint )

Subway Map:
HTTP://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/nyct/maps/submap.htm

By Car:
Take BQE (I-278) to Exit 33
McQuinness Blvd.
to Greenpoint Ave.
Turn LEFT at Greenpoint Ave
Proceed to the corner of Manhattan Ave.

by car service / taxi :
from Manhattan cost $15
from Bedford Station it cost $6
Street Map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=149+Greenpoint+Ave&city=Brooklyn&state=NY&csz=Brooklyn,+NY+11222-2301&slt=40.730297&sln=-73.954743&mlt=40.722188&mln=-73.951889&zip=11222-2301&country=us&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=9&cs=9&name=&desc=&off=n&poititle=&poi=&ds=n

links:
alladinproduction@yahoo.com
http://www.alladinproject.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com/
http://www.sevreyn.com

OUR NEXT PARTY WILL BE "ALLADIN PROJECT 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY"
ON SATURDAY JULY 16TH 2005 .FROM 11:59AM TILL 11AM .
IN CLUB POINT WILLIAMS BURG .
MORE INFO WILL BE UP SOON....

konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 01:20
wow, good job, alladin project!
what an impressive line-up. i wonder if any of these guys are going to spin in los angeles or surrounding areas...

myspace.com/konfluxpsy | www.konfluxmusic.net | PsyTribe | Phar Psyde Recs. | Logical Light Recs.

For CD releases:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/search.asp?search_str=konflux
psy_eugene
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 01:26
Wow, looks very promising! I'm considering staying for a few extra days just for this party.
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 03:20
I really LUV Bamboo Forest and for sure not gonna miss this party. I saw them in Samothraki and I had a unforgetteble time. Their music is magic.
          I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 04:05
i see i jumped the gun in commending alladin project about their much needed change in promoting and being finally direct and open... again we see big names for much money and its only dj sets when you read hard and make conclusions...

please tell me im wrong alladin project crew. arent u tired of being deceitful as a form of promoting?
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 04:35
>>>BAMBOO FOREST - STEFAN - Transiet Mp Spirit Zone (France)
<<<<

Surrender dude can't you read? it sez Stefan of Bamboo Forest. It also does not say live. That would imply that it is half of Bamboo Forest playin a dj set. Thats what I expect from reading the ad, and thats what Im sure Ill get. I would like it if it were live, I wouldnt be pissed about spending all that money if it were live, but I do not feel I have been led to expect that.
Im not seeing the deceit. I remember your parties and I remember some issues with not entirely live acts. My boy waz dancing right next to Neuromotor at your huxflux and neuromotor party and saw that some of the equipment he was acting like he was using wasnt even plugged in. And wasnt CPU a dj set too?
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 06:06
nice to see killer party whilst me there in the city that never sleeps will be there for this one

hope there are no hick-ups

regards from down unda,

ka-boom

Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 06:39
Quote:

On 2005-06-21 04:35, Psycosmo wrote:
My boy waz dancing right next to Neuromotor at your huxflux and neuromotor party and saw that some of the equipment he was acting like he was using wasnt even plugged in. And wasnt CPU a dj set too?

i think your boy wasnt plugged in...
to answer your questions: "plugged in" and "live". in that order
the proper way to announce a dj set is:
BAMBOO FOREST - STEFAN - DJ set.
PANICK - DJ set.
anything else is leading people to believe its something its not. but i see my comments only aggrevate people instead of being the eye openers i intend them to be... only saying this stuff because i care where people's hard earned money goes

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
olegss

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 10:01
..can't agree with you on this one Surrender...
tha adv is all right..
anyways Alladin's partys is the nicest psyparies in NYC so far
...nothing personal, just an opinion...
grguy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 16:39
to Psycosmo maby you can show me what is not plugged in exactly ????
http://public.fotki.com/GoaSky/partys/spiritually_correct/pic_044.html
http://public.fotki.com/GoaSky/partys/spiritually_correct/pic_047.html
I remember that party very well, it was the best party in my 3 years in NYC and I was standing most of the time neer the stage, and I wasn’t under any influence.
Now about Aladdin’s parties, they are good and I do enjoy them but still have to agree with Surrender that I think the price is to high and not everyone knows that Stefan is only half of the project and not all take it for granted as a DJ set.

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
"Make love and not war! 'Cause we don't need no trouble.
What we need is love (love)" Bob Marley
<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
frederick
Neuromotor

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 17:53
mister psycosmo ....u should maybe take care of what u say !!!!

i never ever did that , we all know that some artists sometime due to some technical issues or what ever ...do that !!!

i dont and about this party all my gears were connected and used and they all played what they had to .

i m really pissed to read something like this , when i tryed to give the best i can all the time ...i m so disapointed ...what can i do .

much love anyway to all the others
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 18:05
i LOVE bamboo forest and will not miss this party but 35 bucks for DJ sets is BULLSHIT
          We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
TheFlom

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 18:57
fred,
I was at that party and remember it very well. Your set was incredible, you blew the place up, took your shirt off and danced like you were plugged in. So don't listen to people who love your music but can't ever be satisfied.
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 21:45
Elnadiv or Eyal - Is there any chance that you guys will maybe do parties in a different club? Just out of curiousity. Exit freaks me out for some reason - Im not saying its a bad place - all my friends love it ... but it freaks me out - so i guess in my wishful thinking i was wondering if you guys were ever planning to change venues. Im not trying to start a big debate - so if i offended someone - sorry in advance
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 22, 2005 01:05
After a day to think about what I said there: Well since I didnt go and check for myself whether the synth was fully plugged in I probably should not have have said that about you neuromotor, or I should have asked you before posting. I trust that the person who told me that they saw this that that is what they honestly believe they saw, but if you say that they were wrong, I believe you too.

The example I should have used was surrenders billing logic bomb as coming when the complete logic bomb no longer existed, because that is something I can be sure of. That would have been sufficient to show that Surrender is no Angel of Transparant Marketing either. That was all I really wanted to get across anyway.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Present:BAMBOO FOREST. PANICK. KNO-B. URIEL. ELNADIV. Friday July 1st 2005 in NYC

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance