Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SunControlSpecies "Scienza Nuova" - Iboga Records 2007
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SunControlSpecies "Scienza Nuova" - Iboga Records 2007

Glen.C (Iboga Rec)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 01:53
Quote:

About Iboga now:
I don't know, I find Iboga's approach to full-on (as off galloping bass lines and other awful leads like childish synths and overused ideas) a retreat to their old-school sound, and for some people the label is losing its characteristics...I for one used to buy and play most of the stuff Iboga would release...this just doesn't happen often now.

I don't know how you can say this with many vaired releases coming in the last months. From Perfect Stranger - Changed V/A, Antix, SCS, SET:7, Diversity VA on Pristege Music, not to mention Sofabeats... There are plenty of different ideas and styles going on here.

If you don't like to play our cd's anymore, fine... but maybe its just your taste that has changed and not the quality of Iboga. Just maybe!
          http://www.facebook.com/GlenC.IbogaRecords
http://www.myspace.com/gleniboga
www.iboga-records.dk
Spikers & Midinoize - Lisbon Hooker (Glen C rmx) coming soon on Earhead Audio
ed Motive

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 04:46
Quote:

On 2007-08-15 10:48, Sandoz wrote:
ed Motive: I don't need people to review my review, thanks a lot. And be careful with the artists you pick for your label's compilations, most of them have nothing new to offer.

bwahahahahahahahaha....thats hillarious.
Whats the matter its just my opinion of your review, cant you handle a little negative feedback of your review??? I liked your old reviews much more than your new ones, all your reviews sound the same now, i think youve sold out mate....
And as for our label - forgive us if we ignore your advise completely oh psygressive guru...           Open Records, Australia.
Sandoz

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 08:24
That's just getting so offtopic, but let's go:

Did I ever try to make up your mind? Did I ask for your opinion?

So stop annoying me and discuss about the album.

Suspekt
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 08:37
yes ill remember to think of you Sandoz when we are making our next compilation... I'll personally make sure each artist has something "new" to offer...

Open Records, Australia

www.open-records.net
Sandoz

Offtopic posts:  2
Posted: Aug 16, 2007
Are you sure you are capable of compiling good tracks for it? The first release didn't get positive reviews...

All the best luck, you will need it.
diskonekt
Fat Data

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 11:25
I like it a lot more than previous Suncontrolspecies. Super album, been listening to it every day for some time now !
Cheers!            Peace, Love, Death metal
Justin Chaos

Offtopic posts:  8
Quote:

On 2007-08-15 15:10, Acidhive wrote:
[Sandoz, listen to this man, you could learn something. Who cares that YOU think Drew chose the wrong path?

Actually you seem to care about it quite a lot.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
ed Motive

Quote:

On 2007-08-16 10:30, Sandoz wrote:
Are you sure you are capable of compiling good tracks for it? The first release didn't get positive reviews...

Your a class act buddy, all the way. How old are you?
I would love to discuss that last point with you mate but if you want to chat about our label or release how about you start a thread dedicated to it and stop filling this thread with your childish shit.
          Open Records, Australia.
Open Records
Open Records

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 16:20
anyways...back to SunControlSpecies...

Killer album by the way. Dont think ive piped up on isratrance for a while (after reading the last page people wonder why?)

but seriously, if i must make a public statement- there has not been a progressive trance album with this much "timelessness" released in a long time. I think in years to come it will be remembered in the same way we remember releases such as Son Kite - Colours, Ticon - Rewind/Aero, etc etc... these are albums that carry the true spirit of progressive trance music!

In a sea of electro, its refreshing to see an album that reminds us of why we all liked this music in the first place! This is trance music for the heart, mind & feet(!), and after all the years wait- i think its been worth it!

I dont think anyone saying a bad thing about this album has been able to give it a listen through a loud system- hearing these tunes at various festivals in Australia you really get a feel for what this music is all about.

I could go on forever about the CD, but i want bother with the complete online asslick- Drew already knows how i feel about all this. But to all the haters, don't believe the hype! This is the best shit you'll ever hear.

11/10

Open & Out.
Sandoz

Offtopic again?

Childish??? Interesting. You were the one that started replying to the stuff I would write. And I'm sorry, but childish applies to people that can't think for themselves. As of "Open" records, you should have more acceptance for criticism. But I'm sure you would like better if everyone would just say this album is masterpiece.

Well, I'm tired explaining my point of view here. Actually, I have listened to it again and changed my mind about the album. This is a true masterpiece, best I've heard from progressive for sure. I would rate it 11/10. Congrats.
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 20:48
Guys, chill down.
Reviews please...
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 21:39
Quote:

On 2007-08-16 10:30, Sandoz wrote:

thanks for reminding me to give slow release another spin...it's been playing on repeat for months over here           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Davros

Posted : Aug 17, 2007 01:24
Fair suck of the Sav. This Fair dinkum album is the best thing since Macdonalds got a health food section. Experience this on a Large system and the onset of a condition I termed "Big ear"
will inflict the listener. Its standing room only at the sweet spot.
Big mistake of 08. WOW.

Thanks Drew for making me finally purchase a bigger Home system.Had no trouble from the sheila when I used her credit card to pay for it either.

Aussie Aussie Aussie OI OI OI.
Davros

Posted : Aug 17, 2007 01:26
Did I just make you Cringe?
ed Motive

Posted : Aug 17, 2007 03:47
Quote:

On 2007-08-16 20:28, Sandoz wrote:
Offtopic again?

Childish??? Interesting. You were the one that started replying to the stuff I would write. And I'm sorry, but childish applies to people that can't think for themselves. As of "Open" records, you should have more acceptance for criticism. But I'm sure you would like better if everyone would just say this album is masterpiece.

Well, I'm tired explaining my point of view here. Actually, I have listened to it again and changed my mind about the album. This is a true masterpiece, best I've heard from progressive for sure. I would rate it 11/10. Congrats.

Mate if you look there were heaps of people who replied to what you wrote.
However i will say this slowly again so even you can understand it champ.....
I would LOVE to discuss this with you but not in this thread so if you want to discuss our label PLEASE start a thread about it so that everyone can have their say and we will see what happens. Stop ruining this thread with your childish rubbish.

And yeah Davros that was pretty cringe worthy but i loved it all the same

Open Records, Australia.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SunControlSpecies "Scienza Nuova" - Iboga Records 2007
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance