Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SunControlSpecies "Scienza Nuova" - Iboga Records 2007
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SunControlSpecies "Scienza Nuova" - Iboga Records 2007

darkgnome

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 6, 2007 11:11
Quote:

On 2007-09-05 06:00, MoWGLi wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-09-05 02:31, Yuli wrote:
This definitely is the best CD review thread I have encountered in Isratrance forum so far.. Like a good movie it has everything in it:

There is a promising intro, a dramatic explosion that glides into the battle of good vs bad, and now we reach a sweet romantic sex scene.

I wonder what will come next

I hope Steven Seagal busts in with his pony tail flapping around and starts whoopin' everyone's ass. That would probably be XP in this case.
OK sorry couldn't help it.

Not before I get my shot showing amazing and oily ass in the moonlight           Kimi-tachi wa keikoku sareta!
NextWorld
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 11:07
Hell....am i the only one that was bored by the release?

Sure it is flawless and has crystal clean production, but after all it sounds absolutley soulless to me. The album has a great lack of variety, it sounds all the same to a certain extend....And, just as Justin stated, thats the problem with a lot of the newer Iboga releases. Its Top notch stuff, brilliant production and always with some great ideas....but all those ideas are realized in the same way...after all it´s not a Artists Trademark Sound that counts anymore but the labels trademark sound...(with exceptions here and there).

I have nearly every Iboga release from the past 3 years, and except some real gems, much of the sound seems to get lost in the "Iboga Style Oblivion"...at least for me and some people i know that feel the same way...

Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 11:46
Quote:

On 2007-09-05 11:53, epued wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-09-04 20:44, Nomolos(Zenon Rec.) wrote:

p.s Painted Sun is the best track on this album! actually its all so the best Progressive Trance track ever made!!!

E-P-I-C !

that track is in the unreleased album of SCS mate. no painted sun in here

have a closer listen....its there...

Cheers.
          "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Sep 8, 2007 02:54
Quote:

On 2007-09-07 11:07, NextWorld wrote:

Sure it is flawless and has crystal clean production, but after all it sounds absolutley soulless to me. The album has a great lack of variety, it sounds all the same to a certain extend....And, just as Justin stated, thats the problem with a lot of the newer Iboga releases. Its Top notch stuff, brilliant production and always with some great ideas....but all those ideas are realized in the same way...after all it´s not a Artists Trademark Sound that counts anymore but the labels trademark sound...(with exceptions here and there).

I have nearly every Iboga release from the past 3 years, and except some real gems, much of the sound seems to get lost in the "Iboga Style Oblivion"...at least for me and some people i know that feel the same way...

I tend to agree.
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Sep 8, 2007 20:26
Quote:

On 2007-09-07 11:07, NextWorld wrote:

No, i don't get it as well           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Sep 9, 2007 00:52
still cant take is out of my stereo.           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
drooid
Sun Control Species

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 9, 2007 01:36
Righto

Just wanna thank everybody for the candid reviews, be it negative, indifferent or positive!

Its an amazing thread for me to read, so many people have an opinion, a different take on the music. i really do appreciate any well thought critique.

half of this thread is really about iboga, not my music. this is fine, although i wanna be clear that the guys at iboga always have been super cool about letting artists like myself find their own answers for their sound. They put alot of trust in their guys.

As for comments like 'he chose a different path, one i cannot follow'... besides being a tad melodramatic, I dont understand why some people are so upset, if i'm not.... [what path? the path of life? there was no fork in the road]

I'm really sorry to say, its not like i woke up one morning and said 'Now i do this....!!' To me, its really not that different at all. but thats me, and my opinion.

You can't escape who you are, and what you do with your life you do with your hands, so it stands to reason that the outcome of what you create you cant escape either, why would you want to >!? you can only mould, shape and invest the things you learn as you mature....

ahem, right, anyway!

overall the response has been overwhelmingly positive, and thats charged me up and am now well keen to continue going on for some time yet...

thanks! signed,

Only Human

the FATLINE is ending www.myspace.com/suncontrolspecies
drooid
Sun Control Species

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 9, 2007 02:06
Quote:

On 2007-09-07 11:46, Nomolos(Zenon Rec.) wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-09-05 11:53, epued wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-09-04 20:44, Nomolos(Zenon Rec.) wrote:

p.s Painted Sun is the best track on this album! actually its all so the best Progressive Trance track ever made!!!

E-P-I-C !

that track is in the unreleased album of SCS mate. no painted sun in here

have a closer listen....its there...

Cheers.

yupski, its there

thanks again

d.           the FATLINE is ending www.myspace.com/suncontrolspecies
tokyoeye

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 15:03
Great artist, and 4 shure, great album...

Congratulations 4 your live at arcadia festival !

NEO
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 16:58
Been hearing lots and lots of good things about this album,i remmber a cuple of his old tracks on zenon records and i do remmber i liked them.
to tell you the truth,my last bought from Iboga records was the first Reefer Decree album,so im a litle outdated on anything from the progressive side of things,i heard some freq tunes and i realy enjoyed them,but after that i feelt the fluff in the progressive so im a litle afraid to give progressive another chance

But i will keep you update on my thought's about this if i'll do give it another chance,starting with that release

Shana Tova Guys           dance like you're selling nails.
papay

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 11:01
excellent record even my 3 and 4 years old kids like this(O_=)
Andrey
Inactive User

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 20:09
Wow! S.C.S are unspekable! One of the clearest sounds I've heard before!           Sea>Israel>Ben-Gurion>Tel-Aviv>Ramat-Goa>Marom Neve
is this pure reality could we be led?
25500 NIS for 1 hour DJ set
30500 NIS for 45-50 minutes of Live~
Anak
Anakoluth

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Sep 17, 2007 20:24
i absolutely love this - totally my kinda prog. like psychedelic and all.           Anakoluth A Pebble in Your Eardrum's Shoe since 2001!
http://www.myspace.com/anakoluth
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/anakoluth/
http://cronomi.com
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Sep 17, 2007 21:23
i know i made a post about it earlier.....

but this album is really growing on me more and more.....            "On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 18, 2007 00:22
Absolutely masterpiece! Thanx for that drooid!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SunControlSpecies "Scienza Nuova" - Iboga Records 2007
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance