Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SunControlSpecies "Scienza Nuova" - Iboga Records 2007
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SunControlSpecies "Scienza Nuova" - Iboga Records 2007

Galaxian
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 04:39
i just dont know what to say. this album is just perfect. i think that sun control species finally found his sound. everything until now (in my opinion, i dont want scenes like some before) was experimenting with sound. this album has absolutely perfect production. 1) great percussions and rhythm, 2) so sophisticated melodies, its obvious that loooots of hard work is in here, 3) every thack has its story and emotions, 4) everything is its place...
and for all of you arguing, chill out and ENJOY the music. its great, try it ;-) close your eyes and float away... this is new sun control species!

btw, iboga great work, just keep it coming! next: gaudium ;-)
Random Sime

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 17, 2007 18:26
Yeah, knowing Drew, I struggle to heap praise on this album without sounding like I'm ass-kissing but I'd goe as far as to say it's genre defining. SCS is an act which is so unique it its sound that it becomes its own genre where it is the only one producing that sound. I felt like old SCS was the perfect mix of psytrance and prog. This album is an evolution to a perfect fusion of prog, electro and minimal. The psyTRANCE is gone (because it's fast becoming a retro sound) but there's goon bag's worth of psy in all tracks! This album makes me feel like I'm hearing a new sound all the way through.

Fav track "Muddlehead.100"
Galaxian
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 17, 2007 21:43
i totally agree... but i would rather say thats its fusion of progressive, electro and house, rather than minimal. this music i has massive groove!!
and, random your right, psytrance became too overcopied and most of the ideas are already used or overused, though there are always artists which bring that cutting edge psy-sound. but, thats not the subject here.. right now in 2007 iboga is one of the few progressive trance trendsetters. inovative, futuristic, progressive
Open Records
Open Records

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Aug 18, 2007 08:25
isnt that always what progressive psytrance was anyways?
Galaxian
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 18, 2007 15:57
exactly :-D
poncho

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 11:52
just ordered this beauty! can't wait =)
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 00:38
Just finished listening the whole thing again and this is just great stuff           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
darkgnome

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 2, 2007 16:14
mmm, gave it a first listen this morning. Crawled back into the warmth of the bed next to my gf and let it in. Very nice indeed. Will post a better review once I get it fully in           Kimi-tachi wa keikoku sareta!
ed Motive

Posted : Sep 4, 2007 04:58
Quote:

On 2007-09-02 16:14, darkgnome wrote:
mmm, gave it a first listen this morning. Crawled back into the warmth of the bed next to my gf and let it in. Very nice indeed. Will post a better review once I get it fully in

bwahahahahahahahaha i think that may be the best review ever written! That is gold!           Open Records, Australia.
darkgnome

Posted : Sep 4, 2007 20:21
Quote:

On 2007-09-04 04:58, ed Motive wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-09-02 16:14, darkgnome wrote:
mmm, gave it a first listen this morning. Crawled back into the warmth of the bed next to my gf and let it in. Very nice indeed. Will post a better review once I get it fully in

bwahahahahahahahaha i think that may be the best review ever written! That is gold!

Kimi-tachi wa keikoku sareta!
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 20:44
"let it in" is a bit more gental than "let it all in" and for sure not as bad as "force it in"

LMFAO!!!!

Cheers.

p.s Painted Sun is the best track on this album! actually its all so the best Progressive Trance track ever made!!!

E-P-I-C !
          "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
darkgnome

Posted : Sep 4, 2007 22:24
Quote:

On 2007-09-04 20:44, Nomolos(Zenon Rec.) wrote:
"let it in" is a bit more gental than "let it all in" and for sure not as bad as "force it in"

LMFAO!!!!

Cheers.

When talking about genitals (like SCS) you need to warm up a bit first then you can "let it in", but never "force it in".
I'll be sure to post it here when I "let it all in"

Kimi-tachi wa keikoku sareta!
Yuli
Retired

Posted : Sep 5, 2007 02:31
This definitely is the best CD review thread I have encountered in Isratrance forum so far.. Like a good movie it has everything in it:

There is a promising intro, a dramatic explosion that glides into the battle of good vs bad, and now we reach a sweet romantic sex scene.

I wonder what will come next           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 06:00
Quote:

On 2007-09-05 02:31, Yuli wrote:
This definitely is the best CD review thread I have encountered in Isratrance forum so far.. Like a good movie it has everything in it:

There is a promising intro, a dramatic explosion that glides into the battle of good vs bad, and now we reach a sweet romantic sex scene.

I wonder what will come next

I hope Steven Seagal busts in with his pony tail flapping around and starts whoopin' everyone's ass. That would probably be XP in this case.
OK sorry couldn't help it.

"Here Comes The Titans" is massive!
epued
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 11:53
Quote:

On 2007-09-04 20:44, Nomolos(Zenon Rec.) wrote:

p.s Painted Sun is the best track on this album! actually its all so the best Progressive Trance track ever made!!!

E-P-I-C !

that track is in the unreleased album of SCS mate. no painted sun in here

btw this album is a great example how crystal clear music should be. brilliant work from drew. i think he kept a skeleton in the closet for a long time until he decided to make this one...           https://www.facebook.com/lotusfeetrecs | http://soundcloud.com/younion
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SunControlSpecies "Scienza Nuova" - Iboga Records 2007
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance