Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
34 35 36 37 38 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007

markkus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 04:19
yap... got that right... i'll ignore your poisoned advice!

i'll continue with my poor english (i know your english is better)

I'll continue wih my site in a free-hosting (i know you have yours in SPUN Rec. better then mine)

I'll continue to spin some music (I know you spin music better then me)

And you say that im the one with a personal ego???

i will never say bad things as you do regarding other ppl performances or labels or whatever...

Im proud of myself... and i dont need all the world by my side to feel like that...

Just beacause you have a "blue" nickname doesnt give you the right to make other ppl feel bad...

Perhaps to be where you are you had to lick other ppl ass's...

After so many years in this Forum, i've never benn confronted with someone like you, so full of crap and fake plur...

You should be banned just because what you call to me in the end of the post (perhaps that is the advantage of having a blue nickname, guys like you are never banned).

And taking the risk of being shuted down by the ISRATRANCE Team (wich i do respect), i'll say one more thing:

GO F*CK YOURSELF!!!           "If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 04:27
Sorry XP but le piu grande collione du mondo dj is reserved by me for a common friend of ours (i love you edo lol) so you got to find another name for your new mate.

P.S I think this topic got way offtopic,nice to see all these good comments concerning the Sonica Festival and waiting to read even more reviews,the organisers really did their best and deserve some praise about that.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 05:14
He he,Markkass,your replys getting more and more suffisticated and intellectual.
Dont you think there are to much ""I I I"" in your last tread ,not to ask me ""And you say that im the one with a personal ego???""
And proud of it??!!
Hahahaha!!!!
PS>By the way,but have you been Sonica or you re just a unperfect stranger in the tread?
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 05:15
I offer you,Markss,to go PM if you want to continue this useless humour contest and not to show yourself as the markass
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 05:17
2 Detox :sorry,I respect the reserved rights,so maybe dj CHE PALLE ?
chix

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 12:09
Quote:

On 2007-08-27 00:31, sherlockalien wrote:
there was too much cocaine, bad vibes imo

fuck that dirty powder, its shit from beginning to end, so much shit polluting chemicals for the refining process and specially so much horrible violence related to it, corruption and all

but in europe ppl dont see this bad side.. its glamorous, classy...

imo not only it is a horrible drug on itself, but also it really really reflects on the party atmosphere, on how people act.. In sonica, I felt people too much in their own little groups, too much for the image, with their fancy sunglasses and all.. In other festivals I felt much more interaction on the dancefloor, much more people meeting others, more of a real feeling and less of an image thing

that is not to say everyone in sonica was bad or smt... I met nice people there too.. but in general, thats the feeling I had, which makes me not really be so anxious in going there next time.. (also because of the organization making very primary mistakes like with the showers and water, lack of good food options, or the commercial duracell tent, making me feel cheated)

Absolutley right! It was a bit like that last year as well.

Good thing i didnt decide to go this year! Glad people had fun and the pix look great!
tranceitsdead

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 16:47
ok markkus yes i speacially did a regist just because ur fu#ing posts(and james monro dj set) made me feel sick but im not xp not even his neighbor but i not once and not twice i danced at the sound of his music even if its not really my sound and had fun with his dj performances and its been a while that i`ve been around and never heard of you and its not a matter of being far from your country cause actually i live just there (no teu país ó espertinho) u are talking of xp s personality but you seem to be quite ego maniac your self(and probably with less reasons to it) apart for being a snitch asking the moderator to ban the others and most inportant u think that u can say whatever u want and then when u want the others have to close the subject surely after u said the last word....so please limit yourself to give ur opinion about the festival,the music and whatever u want without entering in personal fights cause it seems u haven't got that much credibility.

crap and fake plur for u too

el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 19:06
Im with you!!
i were at sonica and i didnt like as well james monro dj set. i like his music i even said great things about him in Boom2004 but it´s true tht at Sonica he didnt make a good dj set. Xp was totaly right when he said the organiers should reconsidered another kind of ending for the next edition.

Im sorry to say tht from a man tht gave so much for the dancefloor all this years but it´s true tht he killed the dancefloor in tht day, many poeple leaved and the few one´s tht stood there were complaining.
Of course sameone must enjoyed him, but tht´s like everything, there are tastes for everything and phearps to same poeple tht was the think.

But i can say in general the maiority wanted much more than tht.

Anway Markus man go rest yourself and keep trying you will get it on day...
ikar

Posted : Aug 30, 2007 01:40
I added little photos on
http://teratone.free.fr/php/home.php?content=php/gallery.php&categorie=72

Thanks to osmosis for its invitation
boom
ikar
Random14

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 03:01
Quote:

On 2007-08-27 00:31, sherlockalien wrote:
there was too much cocaine, bad vibes imo

fuck that dirty powder, its shit from beginning to end, so much shit polluting chemicals for the refining process and specially so much horrible violence related to it, corruption and all

but in europe ppl dont see this bad side.. its glamorous, classy...

imo not only it is a horrible drug on itself, but also it really really reflects on the party atmosphere, on how people act..

Yellow card

Cocaine is a must           www.virb.com/random14
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 05:25
new video

more will come next days!           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
romed78

Posted : Aug 30, 2007 13:29
Quote:

On 2007-08-29 19:06, el presagio wrote:
Im with you!!
i were at sonica and i didnt like as well james monro dj set. i like his music i even said great things about him in Boom2004 but it´s true tht at Sonica he didnt make a good dj set. Xp was totaly right when he said the organiers should reconsidered another kind of ending for the next edition.

Im sorry to say tht from a man tht gave so much for the dancefloor all this years but it´s true tht he killed the dancefloor in tht day, many poeple leaved and the few one´s tht stood there were complaining.
Of course sameone must enjoyed him, but tht´s like everything, there are tastes for everything and phearps to same poeple tht was the think.

But i can say in general the maiority wanted much more than tht.

What the majority wants i don't mind i'd rather swin up the river ... because only dead fish swim down the river ... to the one guy on acid ... i was too and i liked the monroe dj set ... its not a question of the drug to enjoy something, but unfortunally nowadays so often the case and the music itself comes second ?? but is good if u say because that means in your case music comes first
I repeat myself because people only say what they did't like about the last evening ??? what makes the last evening a more important one than the evenings before, have anyone stated of the complainers what set they really liked instead of pitching on how bad the last evening was blablabla. considering music (listen on tropical beats website) james monroe is on to nowadays this was an very interessting progressiv set, very unique style and good drive for me. i found his mixing also good and enjoyed my time very much with my friends on the dancefloor. I listen to a lot of progressiv trance so i think i can put my opinion into here ...
and actually i don't mind how many people are leaving and i don't mind to dance with 100 people which are enjoying and smiling rather than 3000 miserable faces ... at the end of the day you have to make your own fun and take things as the come in good or in bad ...
may to "please the masses" the organizers should have let someone else do the last thing, may they know now for next time. silicon sound would had been a good canditate or was this also to much melody and cheasy for the psyheads, sorry bit sarcastic at the last day was from the morning till the evening all the time (may some acts slightly better than others) brilliant morning full-on music and in the end " 1 " progressiv-set. not so much people liked may but the ones which did had an perfect evening ... like for other ones the afternoon before properly. hihi, so i was lucky because i enjoyeeeeeeeeed the whole brilliant day from 9:00 till 20:30
so what about respect for others people tastes, taking care of minorities and all the things the goa community puts on their flags ? its all sometimes just a mirrow of normal society behaviour ....

keep the spirit up ... as some always do
romed
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 14:33
[quote]
On 2007-08-30 13:29, romed78 wrote:

[ considering music (listen on tropical beats website) james monroe is on to nowadays this was an very interessting progressiv set, very unique style and good drive for me.

////Man,I really respect ( beleive me !!) any taste in the music ( any ),and some Prog sets were playing on the Sonica in days before were really really good,and deserved to be the last set of the festival ( in case that the organisation decided to finish progressive ). At least Perfect Stranger ( really deep psy prog,or Ace Ventura- more clubby,but dancable,and really good mixes.But JM was not playing really progressive TRANCE,however you can call what he played -acid funk,progressive house,ibiza house,but TRANCE??It was not,sorry.
//////////////
[quote ]
I found his mixing also good and enjoyed my time very much with my friends on the dancefloor. I listen to a lot of progressiv trance so i think i can put my opinion into here ...
///////////////////
Sure,man,I even dont try to argue with your opinion at all,and I am really happy,you was one of this ( IMHO ) very some people who enjoyed ( at least some people did,how I said upper).But comparing to the high level of the djs,played 4 days before JM( even not so veterans of the scene ),the technic of mixes ( quite few ) of such notorious guy as James was leaming and breaking the years.Apart of this,he overloaded on maximum the mixer ( even he was adviced for few times to low the master level,and he did not ),so the speakers were farting ,which didnt make this hours more pleasured as well.
As I said,I know the reputation of JM as a very professional,and the monumental figure on the trance scene of 90's,but or he was not very straight or just his time passed,and he is out of the boat...what to do...Only the strongest survive..
//////////

[quote]..and actually i don't mind how many people are leaving and i don't mind to dance with 100 people which are enjoying and smiling rather than 3000 miserable faces ...
///////What I saw it was opposite-it was 3000 enjoying and smiling people before James set ,and in the end was couple hundreds,more of them miserable///

[quote]..The organizers should have let someone else do the last thing, may they know now for next time..
Here I absolutely agree with you.For my opinion Edoardo had to close the Fest.This will be a blaster.He played really killa set in the daytime,and if he will play the last and go step by step to prog and then minimal in the end,there will be perfect last day situation....

Respect!!
Dan40

Posted : Aug 30, 2007 14:56
new photos
http://public.fotki.com/Dan40/2007/sonica/
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 20:24
Quote:

On 2007-08-28 12:16, romed78 wrote:
hm, a cocaine/speed atmosphere i didn't noticed that much i have to say. this kind of atmosspehre i really don't like as well. But i was sleeping at night also and only on the run (dance ;-) during the day and it was always great energy in the front part of the dancefloor, yiipieee.
but anyway imho in the day " the wheat separates from the chaff "

keep the spirit up
romed

I am totally with Romed, did not feel bad vibes at SOnica, quite the opposite actually!!! I do hate cocaine, btw and think that have nothing to do with Trance parties!!!
But I slept at night (cause dark is not my cup of tea) and danced during daytime and enjoyed it immensely!!! All the other people I saw seemed to enjoy it as much...
Here is another short video, filmed at SOnica from the middle of the dancefloor...looks like people are smiling and having fun! ;-)

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
34 35 36 37 38 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance