Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
33 34 35 36 37 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007

babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 15:05
stop it pleeease....the whole thing just cause someone likes the music a dj plays and some other not. come on - give us a break....
it's all about personal taste that's it - and i'm happy not anybody loves the same music - we are not androids we are humans with different views, opinions, lifes etc..and that's is making this planet so colourful.
don't ruin this beautiful sonica thread just because of that...pls           - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 19:44
[quote]
On 2007-08-26 15:05, babag wrote:
stop it pleeease....the whole thing just cause someone likes the music a dj plays and some other not. come on - give us a break....
it's all about personal taste that's it - and i'm happy not anybody loves the same music - we are not androids we are humans with different views, opinions, lifes etc..and that's is making this planet so colourful.
don't ruin this beautiful sonica thread just because of that...pls

I absolutely agree with this opinion...
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 19:45
What was also really nice on Sonica as well is the atitude of the people involved in all spheres of organisation-very gentle,polite and colaborative.
Bravo to all !!
Stefano and Valerio untill now dint wash out the smell of disel I think:)
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 00:31
there was too much cocaine, bad vibes imo

fuck that dirty powder, its shit from beginning to end, so much shit polluting chemicals for the refining process and specially so much horrible violence related to it, corruption and all

but in europe ppl dont see this bad side.. its glamorous, classy...

imo not only it is a horrible drug on itself, but also it really really reflects on the party atmosphere, on how people act.. In sonica, I felt people too much in their own little groups, too much for the image, with their fancy sunglasses and all.. In other festivals I felt much more interaction on the dancefloor, much more people meeting others, more of a real feeling and less of an image thing

that is not to say everyone in sonica was bad or smt... I met nice people there too.. but in general, thats the feeling I had, which makes me not really be so anxious in going there next time.. (also because of the organization making very primary mistakes like with the showers and water, lack of good food options, or the commercial duracell tent, making me feel cheated)

markkus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 00:40
7000 blasting in your time set???? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA!!!
...Noooooo...i think u are wrong... to be more precise, i saw near 20.000 ppl there!
and it started only with 1 or 2 persons... yeah...ppl are really fanatic.. you are the man!

I remenber the dust in the air when ppl notice that you were starting to play at Freedom... huahuahau!!!

how ridiculous you are mate!

Nice one, huuuu... im so hurt with that IQ joke... coming from you that is taking advantage of a bad dj set from James (i dont even know if its true) and putting yourself in the same level as James...
You really need to awake up dude!

get a life... be someone by your acts, and not by others bad moments...

Now i understand some other users posts related to your person... You are a bad person... really bad... superstar-wanna-be!

and sorry to everyone... but this guru-freak-shaman-whatever-XP dude atitude is anoying me...           "If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 03:04
I am also seriously sorry for continuation of OFFTOPIC,but as long there are not much reviews...
To understand how do I need to react on dj MARKKUS's ( the person I never met,and ,hope I will never do ) negative activity to my person..( I even didnt understand if he have been on Sonica or not..),so I checked out link on his web site,which is opening after some shopping advertising..
Here,dude,I m making you kind of promo,ah?
Not with this purpose,honestly,but it I laughed a lot,reading the bio ( it is the only thing you can see on this site,apart of booking email.
Here is the original text with original grammatic:

dj MARKKUS was born in Portugal in 1980.In 1996 his mind was first introduced to the world of trance and immedeatly knew that he is going to be here for ever.
Six years ago he started to mix some tracks putting in practice all his expeirence and knwoledge related to the scene.
Oforia,Dynamic,Space Cat,Black and White,Shanti,Psycraft,PTX,Space Buddha and a few others are some of a current influences in his sets....
(!!)A FULL PSYCHEDELIC EXPEIERENCE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM DJ MARKKUS SET (!!!)
Not only djing,MARKKUS is working along in a side project callled N.S.F. ( Natural Space Freaks )(!)

Man....then u telling about superstar wannabe things....Now I understand whom I have to listen if I need the FULL PSYCHEDELIC EXPEIERENCE,thanx a lot....Wow!!!
If you r using the forum to attract more attention for your person trying to be sarcastic rebel with me,dude,look first in the mirror and practice,practice....and practice...
Kid,I was the Principal in the school where you was study...
( Try to understand it methaforically,and I dont try to heart you anyhow,just the facts.
And lets stop to go offtopic,what you want to tell to me,you can PM me,we ll continue the star wars in PM.....
But I know,u need your last word:)
PS>Sorry for OFFTOPIC again.
fairystel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 11:34
Quote:

On 2007-08-27 00:31, sherlockalien wrote:

fuck that dirty powder, its shit from beginning to end, so much shit polluting chemicals for the refining process and specially so much horrible violence related to it, corruption and all

imo not only it is a horrible drug on itself, but also it really really reflects on the party atmosphere, on how people act.. In sonica, I felt people too much in their own little groups, too much for the image, with their fancy sunglasses and all.. In other festivals I felt much more interaction on the dancefloor, much more people meeting others, more of a real feeling and less of an image thing

that is not to say everyone in sonica was bad or smt... I met nice people there too.. but in general, thats the feeling I had, which makes me not really be so anxious in going there next time.. (also because of the organization making very primary mistakes like with the showers and water, lack of good food options, or the commercial duracell tent, making me feel cheated)

I quite agree with that...don't know if it was due to drugs, but the vibe this year was different from the incredible one last year and two years ago where it seems to me there were more trance lovers; this year was more clubbing goers, less smiles...
markkus

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 16:22
hell yeah, i need my last post Mr. Principal...

What you wrote makes more sense to me that you imagine... u know what? never be someone like you! You are a bad person...

Do you want to know why in my site have shopping advertise??? Because is a free hosting server...

Do you want to know why i use a free hosting server??? Because i dont cash money when i spin music...

I never tooked money from labels, from organizations, or even friends circles...
I do it for the love, i do it because it makes no sense to me to take money if you are a DJ... You are there for a couple of hours, spinning music form other artists, and in the end you receive money??? NOT FAIR!!!

I dont need promo here, and above all i dont need promo from someone like you...

btw, i've never been booked or contacted by anyone from this Forum for any king of gig... and im here since 2002!

Why you feel funny when you saw my website? Why???

Im no super-star-wanna-be, and i will never be... and other thing that i will never do is saying bad stuff of others DJ's performance and putting me above them... That is a stupid super-star-wanna-be attitude...

Do you think just because you are on the scene much more time then others, makes you better then me???

Do you know why i dont belong to any label or organization??? BECAUSE IM A NO-PROFIT DJ!
And labels dont want a DJ that refuses himself to play in exchange of money...

I want to be paid when i have my Live Act as N. S. F. and not has a DJ spinning other music that tooked so many time to create, and then ppl like you why take advantage for it...

I believe in the trance comunity, i believe we could exist without comercial shit and greedy labels/organizations... but yet, it will always exist ppl like you that think's he is somekind of God, and that everyone should learn from him because he is the "perfection" !

Go spread your fake PLUR atittude somewhere else!
          "If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
acidzoo

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 18:49
PEACE BROTHERS
JUST ADD SOME NEW VIDEOS
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=acidzoo
acidstorm

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 21:08
Quote:

On 2007-08-27 00:31, sherlockalien wrote:

I quite agree with that. In my optinion The last year edition beats this year in a massive way. This year i saw many nice smiling people, of course. But saturday night it was horrible to see this ibiza club-ravers on cocaine and speed. HORRIBLE!
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 21:36
Heh I never attended the main stage at nightime..only for loopus in fabula,deedrah and kox box!I used to spend the night on alternative stage under great minimal techno and experimental tunes,the sleeping for a while and the morning till the afternoon I was dancing in main stage with better music and people around than the night!           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
romed78

Posted : Aug 28, 2007 12:16
hm, a cocaine/speed atmosphere i didn't noticed that much i have to say. this kind of atmosspehre i really don't like as well. But i was sleeping at night also and only on the run (dance ;-) during the day and it was always great energy in the front part of the dancefloor, yiipieee.
but anyway imho in the day " the wheat separates from the chaff "

keep the spirit up
romed
tranceitsdead

Posted : Aug 29, 2007 01:56
ok so i had enough of this bullshit.
first of all if u speak about james monro,he can be a very nice bloke,a very good dj,a pioneer on trance movement,but in sonica he had tecnically speaking a very poor dj set apart that it was not psycadelic at all and definetly not the sound that most of the ppl present there were expecting.for sure it was a wrong decision by the organisers to make him play the last.although he cannot be blamed for that unless it was his idea...
one thing that the organisers of festivals must realise also its that this kind of gatherings started being psycadelic music and lsd gatherings and if their musical tastes changed they cannot expect to atract the same crowd and not give them some psycadelic music,and make the crowd adjust to their new tastes.
i was on acid when james played and his music was not helping at all i tried and tried but i was not going anywhere apart that very honestly he made a few really bad mixes and as far as i am concerned if i cannot listen to your set while im on acid u should not play the last set.

now for markkus i feel obliged to tell u that xp apart that he was allready entertaining people when u were still reading mickey mouse comics it is indeed true that the only moment that freedom festival dancefloor looked like a dancefloor was when he played even if many of the people dont really love his sound most of them just wanted to really dance and trip for a bit and sadly enough he was the only one to give us a bit of what we wanted and managed to make everybody enjoy together apart that he his a great showman but he is also a big dancefloor caracter and u should show a bit of respect,and that talk about no money for playing i would like to see how would u behave if you had your chance.its also true that the dancefloor was more crowded and blasting than when he started and that it was definetly more empty when james ended and even more when this gino guy played in the end of sonica.
markkus

Posted : Aug 29, 2007 02:36
What, are you XP's next door neighboor???

Did you made a regist here just to came to this thread and tell me that???

btw, i had my chance... And i dont regreat... never played for money!

Im here for the love, not for the money or even for promo like you said... UPS... like XP said!

I believe in trance and in everything that it stands for.. i believe that we are equal, that we are in the same level...
Yet, some ppl, just because are here for a long time thinks they are better then others...

Please dont pull up this subject again... THE END!           "If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 03:19
2 Mrkkus:Dude,I am usually cool person with the unknown people,but I didnt started this Big XP issue here ( I even dont know why here,in Sonica tread ),but not for you to tell me THE END ,is for sure.
U wondered what was funny on your website-defenetly not the jump trough hosting site,what is already totally annulating your tries to look uncommercial guy,whatever and however you may explain it,but:
I was talking about the other things,more close to the trance body,and if ( for sure u r not)you dont see anything in your bio ( apart of very poor english ),that can make trance people laugh.....okeeeei,Shrek,here it comes again but with my explanation :
Respected dj Markkus, born in Portugal in 1980,who six (!!) years ago he started to mix some (?? )tracks .
As it is quite a true that you was reading the Mikkey Maus comixes ( latest editions,probably,but...),when I entered the scene,let me PLEASE,as an elder college,tell you,that ( with all the respect to the foolow artists ),using as a headliners of your dj set the tracks ( from 2003 till now )of the groups such as
Oforia,Dynamic,Space Cat,Psycraft, ( (!!)
You,even being the best dj in the world
CAN NOT EVEN COME ON A MILE TO what you call in youyr WEB SITE -""A FULL PSYCHEDELIC EXPEIERENCE"""
""( IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM DJ MARKKUS SET (!!!) "".....
I am sure you will ignore my advice,but it shows from the beginning your non-competence ( check what means this word )and personal ego in trance scene,and,after you cant just shut up,is also demonstrate your unpoliteness ( at least for people who open this thread and want to find reports about one beautiful summer event,full of friends and good vibe,and getting just jelous negativism from the guy,who never been on Sonica,and who overreacted on my IMHO about one dj of Sonica,and continously bombing my personality,thinking that all the World is on his side,even I asked so many time to continue in PM and respect the Sonica Thread.
Bravo!!!!!You re defenetly the Hero!
I suggest to change your dj name on
DJ ROMPE COLLIONE
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
33 34 35 36 37 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance