Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
35 36 37 38 39 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007

hymal

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 14:31
Quote:

On 2007-08-31 12:16, Licio2 wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-31 12:12, NIKTHEQUICK wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-30 23:54, SPK wrote:
can anyone tell me what was the tune that was played few times on both stages
originaly from Claude VonStroke - Who's afraid of Detroit
some remix, but don't know which...

think that I heard it 4 times only on first day

what a classic....tunes repeated over and over....expected at these parties!!

psy is evolving rapidly....why should a dj play a track that has been played already???little imagination....or are these parties commercial and playing the same track excites the dancefloor??i wonder....

keep it underground!

aum namah shivaya

When I think about the only reason I can come up with is that most of the djs don't listen to other dj sets!! (which is very bad IMHO!)

Yep! I agree..lets keep it psy and underground!!!
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 19:00
Quote:

On 2007-08-30 14:56, Dan40 wrote:
new photos
http://public.fotki.com/Dan40/2007/sonica/

Brilliant pics!!! Compliments!!!
A pity that they are not on Flickr, as it would have been great to addd them to the Sonica photo group!!!
By the way, the Sonica photo group is growing (max 40 pics for each member), with the best selections of Sonica shots...have a look, and join in if you haven't done already!!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/sonica2007/pool/

from this link you can go directly to the slideshow:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/sonica2007/pool/show/
tranceitsdead

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 19:47
Quote:

On 2007-09-04 13:52, maux wrote:

you are defenetly right...some of us are trying to renovate an old smelly scene and we are probably totally wrong...

sorry but who asked u for????
i think trance scene needs an evolution like everything (my nick wouldn t be this one if it was not like that) but from inside not from ppl that like the vibe, but have different musical taste and im fed up with this attitude of the ignorant psytrancers...there is also lots of ppl that just got into the scene and they are still discovering so what is really boring for u (and even me) is still totally new for many others....

dont u think some of u have this ego messiah idea that the rest of us must be enlightened like u and realise that ur quality music is much better than the rest even if some of us dont feel connected to it and cannot even have fun with it....

there is plenty of other so called quality music that u dont feel connected to,im sure and i m not calling u ignorant for that.

Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 6, 2007 01:50
Does anyone know a Brazilian guy Giussepe and an orange haired girl from England called (Andy I think)?They were bar workers at main stage..Please contact me if anyone has their emails
Cheers!           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
Random14

Posted : Sep 7, 2007 05:17

[/quote]

you are defenetly right...some of us are trying to renovate an old smelly scene and we are probably totally wrong...the numbers give you the right and the reason to say that,...infact more and more I feel I am going to the wrong party...this psy scene is more conservative and boring than the heavy metal one....so it goes this way...decibels are more important than quality...sunglasses and wanks more appreciated than good music...
trance is like pizza...tomato and mozzarella will never die...kick on 4 and tukatukadagaduga bass will always rock...ahahaahhh.

[/quote]

Totally agree.

And about what tranceisdead wrote, djying at the right party means be surrounded by 5000?

Some ppl see the light, others dont wanna see that, they just want to do the same over and over and over again...

I stayed all the time at the alternative stage and really enjoy that. Great music most of time and when was not many ppl, at least was the right ppl, who see the value of that

Things are changing...I just dont understand why trance ppl are so blind for that. Is trance still so good? I definetely dont believe that

www.virb.com/random14
Random14

[/quote]

you are defenetly right...some of us are trying to renovate an old smelly scene and we are probably totally wrong...the numbers give you the right and the reason to say that,...infact more and more I feel I am going to the wrong party...this psy scene is more conservative and boring than the heavy metal one....so it goes this way...decibels are more important than quality...sunglasses and wanks more appreciated than good music...
trance is like pizza...tomato and mozzarella will never die...kick on 4 and tukatukadagaduga bass will always rock...ahahaahhh.

[/quote]

Totally agree.

And about what tranceisdead wrote, djying at the right party means be surrounded by 5000?

Some ppl see the light, others dont wanna see that, they just want to do the same over and over and over again...

I stayed all the time at the alternative stage and really enjoy that. Great music most of time and when was not many ppl, at least was the right ppl, who see the value of that

Things are changing...I just dont understand why trance ppl are so blind for that. Is trance still so good? I definetely dont believe that

www.virb.com/random14
Random14

[/quote]

[/quote]

Totally agree.

www.virb.com/random14
Random14

[/quote]

[/quote]

Totally agree.

www.virb.com/random14
Random14

Posted : Sep 7, 2007 05:18

[/quote]

[/quote]

Totally agree.

www.virb.com/random14
Random14

[/quote]

[/quote]

Totally agree.

www.virb.com/random14
Random14

[/quote]

[/quote]

Totally agree.

www.virb.com/random14
Random14

Posted : Sep 7, 2007 05:24
Quote:

On 2007-09-06 01:50, Tasos_NOtrea wrote:
Does anyone know a Brazilian guy Giussepe and an orange haired girl from England called (Andy I think)?They were bar workers at main stage..Please contact me if anyone has their emails
Cheers!

Yo Tasos

I dont have their emails right now but they live with a friend of mine in london...Contact him via myspace to get that

http://www.myspace.com/djmaghina

Cheers m8           www.virb.com/random14
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 13:42
thanks random!           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
RagDam
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 16:13
Hello,

All my pics here
1 - http://electrohm.free.fr/Francais/evenements/galerie.php?gal=82_1
2 - http://electrohm.free.fr/Francais/evenements/galerie.php?gal=82_2

Web Site: http://www.electrohm.fr
maux
Mauxuam

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 17:22
[quote]
On 2007-09-04 19:47, tranceitsdead wrote:
Quote:

sorry but who asked u for????
i think trance scene needs an evolution like everything (my nick wouldn t be this one if it was not like that) but from inside not from ppl that like the vibe, but have different musical taste and im fed up with this attitude of the ignorant psytrancers...there is also lots of ppl that just got into the scene and they are still discovering so what is really boring for u (and even me) is still totally new for many others....

dont u think some of u have this ego messiah idea that the rest of us must be enlightened like u and realise that ur quality music is much better than the rest even if some of us dont feel connected to it and cannot even have fun with it....

there is plenty of other so called quality music that u dont feel connected to,im sure and i m not calling u ignorant for that.

who asked me 4 ???....a deep nausea coming from my belly I would say !
I love pizza but after eating only pizza for days (and it was literally like that at the Sonica where the Elfi pizza was the only decent yummy food) I feel bloated and disgusted by it...

I don't feel to be a messiah at all and not so enlightened too...just normal...bored with constant repetition of formulas and same jokes and tricks...trance parties become predictable routine...I have been djing this music for years...and went to parties for more than 10...so you know, I can say that I am an insider...so I try to change it from inside, like you say...
look at the mainfloor lineups and count how many of them are well over 30...on stage with the same stuff from more than 10 years and not evolving of ONE MILLIMITER their style just because there is always somebody who just discovered that stuff and think it's great and fresh...like Rolling Stones and Deep Purple and countless dinosaurs....they continue to cash in from the ignorance of their audience...(sorry for the insult again but)...the meaning of that word is peculiar:
Ignorance is a lazy attitude...ignoring what you don't know because it is more safe and comfortable to stick to the usual routine...
and not because you having lots of fun with it means that it is the right diet...
trance is not dead...it's just not happening at trance parties anymore but elsewhere...and I am looking for it.
          "There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain will never improve, and that's here." Aldus
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
35 36 37 38 39 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance