Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007

alehard

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 13, 2007 10:22
Quote:

On 2007-08-11 19:34, Banel wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-11 18:20, Licio2 wrote:

This photogallery just appeared on flickr is outstanding and gives an idea of vibes, location and party people:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alereportage/sets/72157601329725311/

FANTASTIC serie of shots from the festival!!! Thumbs up to the photographer

ehy men!! i'm the maker of these pictures... i wish to thank everybody looking at them and making comments and EVERYBODY DANCING ON THE FLOOR!!!!

GREAT PARTY!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alereportage
-> EVENTI -> Sonica 2007
fairystel

Posted : Aug 13, 2007 11:38
Quote:

ehy men!! i'm the maker of these pictures... i wish to thank everybody looking at them and making comments and EVERYBODY DANCING ON THE FLOOR!!!!

GREAT PARTY!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alereportage
-> EVENTI -> Sonica 2007

Thank youuuu! Fantastic set
Have you got some more?
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 13, 2007 17:46
Hi to all, I've created this flickr groups where everybody can upload/add their pictures of Sonica 2007!!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/sonica2007

Looking forward seeing your shots!
hymal

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 13, 2007 18:27
Hallò.. here is also a little photo-report of mine, I hope that it shows how much this festival had been populated of great people and nature!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11353298@N07/sets/72157601410357226/

***PEACE***
Banel
Behind Blue Eyes

Started Topics :  96
Posted : Aug 13, 2007 19:29
Hey , I just added some shots to the sonica2007 group on Flickr.

Cheers!
          www.myspace.com/michaelbanel
Evy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 13, 2007 19:39
http://picasaweb.google.com/evy.magoulas/EvySSonica2007Pictures

Link to some of my pics...

If anyone knows the guy in the blue shirt do let me know.

Also check out www.thehospage.com - for more prof pictures taken of the festival. Artur the photographer and owner of the above site was our camping neighbour! He has some great pics.

Licio2

Posted : Aug 13, 2007 19:52
Quote:

Also check out http://www.thehospage.com - for more prof pictures taken of the festival. Artur the photographer and owner of the above site was our camping neighbour! He has some great pics.

the hosapge.com link doesn't work... :-(((

Evy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 13, 2007 21:00
I spelt it wrong that is why...Please try

www.thehospages.com

Ciao Evy
hos

Posted : Aug 14, 2007 01:08
hello neighbours you can better use this link for my sonica pictures
http://thehospages.com/pictures/2007-parties/2007-08-05-sonica/

I have already been to some other parties after sonica , otherwise people have to search to much

greetings
the neighbour
Licio2

Posted : Aug 14, 2007 16:23
well, well, well...
this third edition of Sonica for me was a blast!!!

Definitaly a lot better than the previous editions:
first of all the location was just amazing, over 1000 mt high, in a beautiful position. all the areas were very well laid out: camping between the pines in a very shaded area and (very important for me) covered from the main stage noise, so people were actually able to rest. Big central area with alternative stage, restaurants and shops.
Food quality was excellent and prices fair.

The "eco" theme was actually very important throughout the festival, resulting in the cleanest festival I've ever been too and even the crowd acted more responsably toward garbage and cigarette buds.
Toilets were always clean.

Main stage: the Funktion One PA was massive, even scary at times!! Big power, big definition. Excellent!!
I have to say also that the timetable was very well structured giving something for everybody and keeping the highlights towards the end of the festival.
Best sets for me have been:
Shane Gobi, Peter Digital, Perfect Stranger, Ace Ventura, Tristan (he really drove the crowd crazy), Allaby and Silicon Sound.

Very international crowd of smiling happy people, in a prefect weather!!

Low points? well, the decos have been a disappointment: after the 2 amazing setting in previous editions, this year trance karma seem to have worked on a very low budget!!!
Not enough showers for the amount of people that were there.
That's it, really!

On a personal point I have to say that James Monro closing set was a BIG disappointment: I'm a bug fan of his since the Flying Rhino days, was really looking forward listening to his so "famous" dj sets...and?
Have to agree with Voddo XP here, his dj set killed the dancefloor, bad tracks selection, too many technical mistakes in the mix...I would have preferred a different way to finish off. In fact I left early because he was boring!!!!!!

Really hope that the 2009 edition of Sonica will be held in the same location!!!!

Big compliments to all the Sonica team!

I remind you that I've set up a flickr photo group for Sonica 2007, hope that people can join and add a selection of their best pictures!
http://www.flickr.com/groups/sonica2007/pool/
shroomed

Posted : Aug 14, 2007 16:34
amazing venue, amazing people, amazing fun..

Music was great except a few dj sets that reminded techno sounds and a big dissappointment at the end... a closing dj set must be a SMASHING one.. unfortunately we didn't hv that.. anyways...

A big tnx to Sonica team and c ya next yearrrrr...

kisses to everyone           We come in peace......
We leave in pieces.... we might take a piece of you with us
el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 14, 2007 17:43
This was he second sonica editon for me and i realy had a great time in this one, in spite of being far from water and tht´s for me its a very important issue in a summer festival,anyway the weather helped making much more easier to enjoy the festival.
About the organization:

- the place was very well choose, good to be on the midle of the nature with awsome landscape. but i realy miss the lake enviroment.

- the camping area was brilliant as Licio2 said shade´s and the protection from the dancefloor noise are very important for a calm and nice rest.

- the food was good, but i realy missed the japonese food tht was served in the previous edtion.

- the fleamarket aerea was located in a good spot but in my opinion could be a litle bit bigger.

- the alternative dancefloor was a good way to warm up or to rest up from the main stage. good music good location and confort place to be. highligths joty sidhu

- main stage in my opinion had a previlge area with a outstanding landscape but the decoration was quite poor, i was hoping to find a bigger and power decoration for sonica 2007, i´m not saying the trancekarma didnt made a good work, because i know they work and they work hard, but maybe for next edition they could increase the budjet for this issue bringing more material, people to work etc.
About the acts i realy enjoyed Joty Sidhu Wrecked Machines, Polaris,Shane Goby, Du Serena, Xp Vodoo, Silicon Sound, Dick Trevor, Ace Ventura and Perfect Stranger and realy missed Eat Static tht didnt came for personal reason´s.

- showers terrible situation in my opinion, there wasnt enough shower´s for everyone and i can´t understand why the shower´s didnt work from 17h in second day untill 15h in the third day. i hate to sleep all durty and we didnt had any alternative way of cleaning.

- parking area was quite litle for everyone´s car so many people had to leave their car far far way from the camping area.

overall i think it was a good festival but i realy think tht they can do better, i had great time and the organization can count with me for the 2009 edition.

ps- didnt like the last set from the festival, perhaps tht was the plan to kick of everyone from the dancefloor because james monro at boom 2004 show to the public his skills and it seems a completly diferent dj at the end of this festival no mature in the selection of the tracks and on the mixing skills quite wierd.

hos

Posted : Aug 14, 2007 19:44
ok here also my comments. the place was great and the forest nice to camp.
only pitty was the market where every stand was selling more or less the same stuff and there wasn't a shop where you could buy usefull goodies that you might have forgotten or might just want afterwards. like blankets, inflatable matrasses. memory cards perhaps for you're camera , umbrellas for the sun etc etc. I really missed that in the market

music was good during the day but I have lost the moment where and why the festivals (same was at boom 2006) suddenly need to tune in to WOI trance after dark where I don't know whether to dig a hole and take cover or just ...

so the last day (and night!!) were finally worth waiting for with stella nuttela, deedra, gms, polaris, zen mechanics and my favorite tristan.

the deco's are very nice but were really not suitable for this location because of all the dust
the same decos had a smashing impact on everyone visiting the barn at ruigoord during solstice, see below for the pics
http://thehospages.com/pictures/ruigoord/2007-06-24-solstice/

oh ps if people recognize djs in my pictures that are not listed at the bottom I would be glad to hear (and if you know their corresponding site or myspace it would also be great)

hos

oh and the neighbours were very nice

eyerina

Posted : Aug 14, 2007 19:52
the place of festival is amazing!! really big thanks for finding it and having a permit to party on such a magic location! i hope that ecoteam looked after it when we all left the location.

very good sound system on the main stage! really enjoyed sets from behind blue eyes, liquid soul, ace ventura, peter digital!!, tristan!!, silicon sound wow so deep and beautiful, allaby, also fungus funk and digital talk and ... i liked closing set of james monroe!! maybe it was the local wine that made me so mad??? but during festival there were much worse sets i mean too housy and easylistnening..

and what about the duracell tent??? most of the time music there was not so exciting, and actually did not help to enjoy the food (because it was in the food area). and i think for being a battery it could at least offer an option to charge mobiles . but just ugly tent with strange music, really wierd.

and about food stalls - i think there should be more, better in quality (we were in italy!!!) and the food area should be more comfortbale, with places to sit and relax and to enjoy life... a tiny cup of chai for 2 euros??? thats not nice and not fair imho.

music at alternative stage was also good, but again - no place to relax and no deco, and chillout music is chillout music...so there was no place for chillout.

big minus for showers!!!! very few and not working good at all. and showers for us women were working much worse. this i dont understand...!!!!!!

and also - what about dust at the main stage????? i couldnt be close to speakers to enjoy the sonic sensations because my lungs just wouldnt let me do. so easy to put water there once in a while, but i saw this happen only on the last day and day before little bit. big minus for that as well!

one more point - if the fest is international can be wise to put some info in english along those italian signs!! docce is shower ok i got it !!! but really !! even garbage info was in italian during beginning.

anyway it was a nice party and a very good progressive lineup for the daytime, i just loved it. very nice people and italian girls just wow, they are sooooooooo beautiful!! : )))
Licio2

Posted : Aug 14, 2007 19:57
Quote:

On 2007-08-14 01:08, hos wrote:
hello neighbours you can better use this link for my sonica pictures
http://thehospages.com/pictures/2007-parties/2007-08-05-sonica/

Ciao Hos,
I have to say that the most amazing photo taken at Sonica 2007 is yours!!! Bic compliments!!! here it is
http://thehospages.com/pictures/2007-parties/2007-08-05-sonica/picture.php?pic=image155.jpg
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance