Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
27 28 29 30 31 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007

Aris

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 10:33
james monro is a clown???awfull mixes???hahahahahahahahaha,this was the funnyiest thing ive ever read...
fairystel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 12:09
Great 3rd edition in a MAGIC place, full of spirituality; watching the sunsets and sunrises in this incredible place; people climbing on "the top of the world" and making stone structures everywhere... WOW
The walk between the camping, set in this beautiful forest, the shower area, the village, the alternative stage and the main floor was a bliss.
Arrived with Eat Static and the tone was given... D Nox on Friday after the forced break cheered all the spirits up again. SHANE GOBI for sunrise on saturday morning was just ceremonial
The last 2 days were really the best IMO : Joti Sidhu, Zen Mechanics, Perfect stranger, EMOK, ACE VENTURA Sunday, and that crazy last afternoon : EDOARDO, TRISTAN, ALLABY and SILICON SOUND (VIIIIIIIVE LA FRANCE !) Johannes you are killer
So good to have dark trance at night : Highko, Fungus Funk, Dark Nebula and KINDZAZA
On the alternative stage, I really enjoyed Joti Sidhu, Dendron, Justin Chaos (coucou Martha, was nice to see you), MAUXUAM (Dj + Live), Master Margherita... unfortunately missed Tripswitch, Ott and Gaudi (arghhhh)
And special thanks to my Japanese love who came all the way and without whom this festival wouldn't have been the same... arigatou

dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 14:45
Quote:

On 2007-08-08 10:33, Aris wrote:
james monro is a clown???awfull mixes???hahahahahahahahaha,this was the funnyiest thing ive ever read...

Yeah,man....But It was not so funny on the dancefloor though.
I mean,probably in the day before,afternoon,it will be allright-he played kind of Acid Funk mixed with Ibiza House Prog,( the mixes were really bad anyway,and he totally overloaded the speakers,that they were squeeked and farting,making the sound dirty).
But the last day-is the day when everyone coming on the dancefloor.
After half an hour of JM,the dancefloor became half empty,and more of the people who styed were really complaining.
The positive energy,that was fluing all over the festival didnt let the people to repeat the last day of BOOM 2004,when 10000 ppl were wistling and throing the eggs in the dj in the afternoon time,but I think it was really need to do it this time.
I can say,that for sure there were the people dancing and enjoing with JM,but they could do it a day before,and we could get a serious psy-blast on the last day,that had really really good line up ,and created a full power energy on the dancefloor till JM took over.
Sonica is a PSYCHEDELIC (!!!)-trance festival,and it was a psy gathering till the music went complitely in the other direction somehow last hours.
Even last hour of Gino-Edo set,that was very minimal and slow was much much more danceble and psychedelic than JM's badmixed pop
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 14:53
Check this moment:
Sonica Festival, 2007,Casoni,Itali.
CASONI
CASONICASONI
SONICASONICASONICASONICASONICASONICA

Is this a sign??
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 15:01
Yet once again...brilliant festival, lovely venue, amazing restaurant on the top of the hill, killer Funktion One Rig.
Music wise...big up to The man...DJ Zeon, as well good sets by Nuno, Joti and Darren Noodrem
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
nuno.paxforce

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 15:40
Sonica 2007 was Killer!

The place is fantastic, the sound system powerfull, main floor and alternative stage was amazing!!!!
Sonica festival like a family festival, all friends!!
Congratulations josko, edo, gino, kaio, antonio, and all team!! thanks big hug nuno

obs.: the cinghiale was very good!

nuno@paxforce
www.myspace.com/nunodec
Evy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 15:41
Hi again,

Bit of a strange request this one, but thought I would post it anyway, just in case someone out there knows them.

I had a good stomp with some lovely Brazilian people on the Sunday, dancing to Perfect Stranger and Ace Ventura, inside the dance area to the right.

One of them was called Fernando, and is currently living in Milan. I also lent him my sunnies at some point throughout the day.

Do drop me a line if you who I am talking about...

Cheers,
Evy

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 16:00
What is a joke???
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
IleBile

Posted : Aug 8, 2007 16:30
It was great for me and my girlriend the whole festival atleast!!

We're finally at home in Finland after travelling for 40 hours by bus, train, airplane,our feet and heads.

A great thank you for everyone that made this festival happen!
Also thanks to all the great people we met there!

Special Greetings to Matteo and his friends from the campfire with the wine, the Italian guy (I tthink he was living in Belgium at the moment) and his female friend that we met a couple of times (sorry I have a terrible memory for names), the Italian girl that was working at the recycle point, those mexican and south african people,the two finnish speaking guys at the pizza place, Sjoerd from Holland at the mainstage, the faroe island girl that the chipsies had robbed and last but not least Jaua the chilum maker and his nice but sleepy dog!!!

We hope to see and talk to all of you again!

Peace and love Reetta and Ile from Finland!
fairystel

Posted : Aug 8, 2007 16:39
Some of my pics :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65122449@N00/sets/72157601300555150/
Kie-Quock

Posted : Aug 8, 2007 16:57
I forgot some aspects in my review:

+ the water at the showers was drinking water

+ very, very clean; toiletts in better condition than last year; the beer for cigarette butts thing really worked!

+ beautifull girls

- sometimes rock'n roll and reggae music at the alternative stage

- Duracell tent

- what the hell has cocaine to do with goa parties?
acidstorm

Posted : Aug 8, 2007 17:02
Quote:

On 2007-08-08 16:57, Kie-Quock wrote:
I forgot some aspects in my review:

+ the water at the showers was drinking water
--> Agree!

+ very, very clean; toiletts in better condition than last year; the beer for cigarette butts thing really worked!
--> Agree!

+ beautifull girls
--> Agree!

- sometimes rock'n roll and reggae music at the alternative stage
--> Agree!

- Duracell tent
--> Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grrrrrrrrrrrrr*

- what the hell has cocaine to do with goa parties?
--> Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ARGHHHHH* :-/

Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 20:31
Hello!!Posting from the boat to Greece!Big bravo to Sonica people!We were big company and we had great time there!Thank you!Very nice people around!My highlights!Peter Digital,D-nox,Edoardo at alternative stage and the closinig set at main stage,Justin Chaos rocked the alternative with an amazing break beat set,Danan,Loopus in Fabula,Dado,Joti's minimal set (what a surprise!)Josko,Monolake,Rhythm and Sound,Tripswitch,Ott,Madalena and many others in alternative stage (Well done Josko)!I am realy happy that most off the trance people finally accepted more technoish sounds!Waiting the next year!Till then...Cheers!           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 20:32
Yeah,I also can add,that it was probably the most clean and perfect sanitaric condition of any festival or party I see before.
Even on ECO BOOM,that was also wipped from rubbish,the toliets on Sonica were all the time incredibly clean.
I can also add to the +++ of the organization perfect work of the Eco-Team and Crocce Rosso ( Red Cross ),as well as security service-very good professional work.
Defenetly huge +++of the festival was the perfect weather,which gave us a good chance to dance in the daytime.Gentle Italian sun....and lovely shady camping,that gave us possibility to sleep nicely when we were tired

But Duracell Tent...Hmmm....I was almost all the nights in the market area,and I had to pass trough all musical experiments of Duracell-from Merlin Menson to the Euro Pop,and that fact didnt make my night more psychedelic at all.

But there is nothing perfect in the life,so I think,we can forgive little dissapointing details,cause in general the fest was really Killer,and many good friends came to celebrate the nature in Casoni,lets wait for 2009-the next Sonica edition
psykojipi

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 22:11
Quote:

On 2007-08-08 20:31, Tasos_NOtrea wrote:
Justin Chaos rocked the alternative with an amazing break beat set

true,itwas very nice surprise
Great festival, Monolake and Deadbeat,Wowowowow!!!!!!!!
Loking forward for 2008 edition
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
27 28 29 30 31 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance