Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..

Vanessa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 22:19
Quote:

On 2006-09-01 13:01, DreadFil wrote:
Yeah? How the hell could ya miss that lake????

Some people only see up til the end of their nose (as we do say in french)...
After... anger is so easy behind a stupid nickname created just to spoil someone elses good memories.
Sure, some people also went there only for things out of the music...
If you don't move, you'll never know what's around you...

Edoardo... you should not even answer to this kind of people... they do not worth it !
And better for us if they do not come to the parties anymore...

@ liquid j : should you have looked around you, the water from the fountains was more than excellent... even a little sparkling... weird to clean after washing our teeth but good all the time... next time... go to a disco, you'll spend the same amount but would not come here to tell stupid things that tricks only you...
h_goblin

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 01:19
or maybe he abused on drugs not even can remeber where was he!!!

p.s : Edo nice festival mate, evry thing was there... cya next year for sure...
portuguese hugs from london

Celio
pavi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 15:06
Quote:

On 2006-08-22 17:00, Justin Chaos wrote:
...Zizou who was barely able to breed ...

He must have been FUCKING tired

Thanks again for a great time at Sonica this year.           Within this timeless gathering,
a shining light does dance,
lost from conscious memory,
but visible in trance!

www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
DreadFil

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 3, 2006 14:37
Quote:

On 2006-08-22 14:26, Mikkel wrote:
First of all we were a group of people that waited for the shuttlebus from Ciampino airport at 1 pm friday - a bus that never showed up. If you cancel a shuttlebus at least have the courtesy to tell us. I know we were only 8 people that waited for the bus, and it probably wasn't a good deal for economics of the festival, but still.

Second, there were some rumours of a shuttlebus from the festivalsite to Rome, trainstations or the airport - I can't really remember, or we never found out. We kept trying to get info from the info-stand but we never got any definitive answer. The guys there kept saying "come again in half an hour, then we know" - we got that message for one and a half day.

Yeah, well a similar thing happened to us on the Thursday afternoon, they did tell us at 1 o clock that the bus wasnt coming til 5, cos there wasnt enough people, but still it was another 5 hour wait at the airport in blazing heat. On the way back we didnt bother and just got the local bus from Capodimonte which ended up being much cheaper anyway. But this isnt a major complaint and it didnt really spoil our fun.           Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

*THE FUTURE IS FLUORO*
ori_k
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 3, 2006 19:35
me & my friends were told that there will be a bus from sonica to the rome trainstation at 6 am.
we were waiting with other ppl...bus never showed up. we ended up paying 120 euros for a taxi to the airport and despite all efforts couldn't make it in time and missed the plane. i mean sonica was great and all...but the info point was just useless.
shakty

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 00:28
hy guys from the shakty team
fresh pasta and pizza,with that touch of minimaltechno acid..
hope you enjoyed the food and the music ..
went to boom fest great organization but shit food..
we need better promotion and better location for the next one.
love to all           hy me and my friends organize catering and chillout area with great italian food,cool sound and nice deco.In goa all winter we do partyes,movie festival and catering.
love and respect to all travellers and chillout lovers. boom
Mia

Posted : Sep 15, 2006 20:46
here are some more pix from this lovely heatandmindblowing fest.will b there again next year.THANX
www.share-pix.com/Mia/a277
Marcelo Psymind

Posted : Oct 17, 2006 20:12
hi people

every day at Sonica I saw a camera man in the stage, does anybody know where can I find these films ????

there is some dvd or site ?????

thanks
fairystel

Posted : Oct 20, 2006 17:53
Quote:

On 2006-10-17 20:12, Marcelo Psymind wrote:
hi people

every day at Sonica I saw a camera man in the stage, does anybody know where can I find these films ????

there is some dvd or site ?????

thanks

not yet...apparently the DVD will be released next year, after the third edition... we'll have to be very patient
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance