Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..

Djones
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  267
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 10:46
Would anyone know who were playing at the Chill out area from saturday night 12 O'clock till 4 O'clock sunday morning?
I'm desperate for finding out about the Bob Marley - Iron Lion Zion remix.

Thanks in advance.
errorhead

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 13:22
Ye,would be nice to post up the chillout timetable.got to see many of em,but cant remember the times,maybe Justin could do or any of the sonica crew..
bom!
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 17:21
I got a pic of the line up for you:

http://www.entopia.org.za/travels/Euro2006/Sonica_ChilllLineUp-m.jpg

Which says it was the Indica music show case Sat night

Earlier on there on the Sat evening we had a blast to some pucked up ragga style beats, and then the Ultimae day was amazing, then Younger Brother later, that was the highlight of Sonica 2006 for me.
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 19:01
great progressive live acts good luck there           Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
errorhead

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 22:58
Quote:

On 2006-08-15 19:01, LigaLize wrote:
great progressive live acts good luck there

Ehm

Thanks zatitude beautiful pics would love the jpg resolution though as the one with the chill line up
But anyways i enjoyed pretty much the chillout floor,thumbs up for indica crew and the people who worked for it and putting up a solid chill line up in such a festie but i have to complain about the younger brother show,should be on the main stage definetely!!

Nini

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 18, 2006 13:56
Quote:

Ye,would be nice to post up the chillout timetable

This is what I have

friday
9:30 Zizou
12:30 Dymonds
15:30 Alex Ampt
17:30 Andy Shakty
19:30 Warp Technique vs Electric Friends
21:30 Jay Om
00:30 Dubhudda vs Madalena

saturday
06:30 Simon Baring
08:30 Nacked Nick
10:30 Kalaproduction
12:30 Zizou
14:30 Zizou
16:00 Neil Peirch (Zion Train)
18:30 DJ Rob
20:00 Lasituazione
21:30 Indica
Cell
Josko
Trotter
Justin Chaos
Soneca
Scene

Sunday
Ultimae
06:00 Sync 24
07:20 Carbon Based Lifeforms
08:40 Mahiane
10:30 Aes Dana
12:00 Tajmahal
14:00 Huva Network
15:30 Nova
17:30 Solar Fields

19:00 Nick Interchill vs Nathalie
23:00 Younger Brother

monday
00:30 Greg Hunter
02:30 Manik
04:30 Antonio Testa
06:30 Chilled C'quence
08:30 Aliji
10:30 Phutureprimitive
12:00 Ott
14:00 Tripswitch
16:00 Mauxuam
18:00 Gaudi
18:03 DJ major storm
I don't really know what exactly happend after that. Passed by at 2 and Eduardo was playing. I found this in my bag and don't know how accurate it is. Justin?!
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 19, 2006 03:39
Shane Gobi, during his set @ Sonica, played an amazing remix of Pixel' "Technology Spirit and Mind"...does anybody know who did the remix and if it has been released???
Thanx!
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 08:25
Quote:

On 2006-08-19 03:39, Licio2 wrote:
Shane Gobi, during his set @ Sonica, played an amazing remix of Pixel' "Technology Spirit and Mind"...does anybody know who did the remix and if it has been released???
Thanx!

According to Pixel's top-10 ( http://tinyurl.com/g3r9s ), the remix is made by Double Impact. It's not released as far as I know.

source:
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 21, 2006 00:14
[/quote]

According to Pixel's top-10 ( http://tinyurl.com/g3r9s ), the remix is made by Double Impact. It's not released as far as I know.

source:
[/quote]

Thank you very much for the precious info, Mowgli. Very appreciated.
Hope Shane Gobi will be booked again for the next Sonica edition! ;-)
Mikkel

Posted : Aug 22, 2006 14:26
I was also - like everybody else, it seems - very pleased with the festival in general. I had a great time and every positive thing I could say have already been mentioned.

Therefore I am going to critisize the things I think could be better in 2007. First of all we were a group of people that waited for the shuttlebus from Ciampino airport at 1 pm friday - a bus that never showed up. If you cancel a shuttlebus at least have the courtesy to tell us. I know we were only 8 people that waited for the bus, and it probably wasn't a good deal for economics of the festival, but still.

Second, there were some rumours of a shuttlebus from the festivalsite to Rome, trainstations or the airport - I can't really remember, or we never found out. We kept trying to get info from the info-stand but we never got any definitive answer. The guys there kept saying "come again in half an hour, then we know" - we got that message for one and a half day. Although I want to point out that the friendly australian - Simon, perhaps? - was very kind to us.

That's all, then there is a chance to make the festival an even better experience next year - hope to see you all again, especially Talitha. <3
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 17:00
Quote:

On 2006-08-18 13:56, Nini wrote:
21:30 Indica
Cell
Josko
Trotter
Justin Chaos
Soneca
Scene

That wasn't like that...it was Josko, then me vs. Josko (one track ), then me, Josko again, Trotter, Cell, Scene???
I can't remember fully but was something like that.
Quote:

I don't really know what exactly happend after that. Passed by at 2 and Eduardo was playing. I found this in my bag and don't know how accurate it is. Justin?!

Well after Edo DJ Local Authorities showed up and that was it...the rest is quite accurate.
Except from a couple of changes like Random14 VS. Adriana (Digital Hive-Loungeadelic drivers/Brazil)taking 2 of the 4 hours of Zizou who was barely able to stand and breed and we tried to make him play 4 hours.
Huge thanks to this lovely brazilian couple who took the whole chill audience by surprise with a great vibe for feedback.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
liquid j

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 23:14
thanks for:the expensive water! the dust! no trees and..where is the lake dude?the italy was so green.. also the 30 toilets sucked! everything else was great...im never going again,good luck guys!
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 00:19
this kind of posts just offend without being true.
Water was not expensive (compared to other festivals) and there were 6 taps with mineral water where you could fill your empty bottle.
The lake was 800 meters from the dancefloor, as you can read from many posts from other people, and we had 78 toilets that were cleaned twice a day.
You have probably been to another festival, or, as i can assume from the number of posts you wrote on this forum, you are just someone who have something personal against us.
But, as usual, is much easier to hide behind a stupid nickname than to expose yourself.
We will not miss you anyway at the next sonica, so make us a yourself a favour and stay at home, with your clean toilet and no dust...

Love to all of you guys who are writing positive feedback and costructive critics about the festival, we will ALWAYS do our best to make it better and better.

X

Edo
          Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
DreadFil

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 13:01
Yeah? How the hell could ya miss that lake????           Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

*THE FUTURE IS FLUORO*
tikal
Tikal

Posted : Sep 1, 2006 21:22
for me and for a lot of friends .... one of the best festival so far....
thanks again.. and really waiting for the next one...
vincent

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance