Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..

psychotrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Aug 2, 2006 10:12
thanx to all the sonica team for this amazing 2nd edition (specially edo, josko and gino)and nini & vanessa for taking care very well of the artists
had very good time there...
can't already wait for the next one
          Psychotrop(Neurobiotic Rec)
www.neurobiotic.com
www.myspace.com/djpsychotrop
www.soundcloud.com/dj-psychotrop
www.facebook.com/psychotropamertume
Opal

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 2, 2006 13:49
Hello my friends, this is my video, a short (about 16') trip into sonica...

high quality (about 275 Mb mpeg2 file ) : http://www.filefactory.com/file/5d7c42/ (click on "Download for free with FileFactory Basic" then on "Click here to begin your download")

Low quality (about 135 Mb wmv file) : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MZ8L3ACI
Enjoy it...

fairystel

Posted : Aug 2, 2006 18:23
WAOUH ! What a great video !! This is exactly what it was all about... gave me goosebumps watching it. Grazie mille
Opal

Posted : Aug 3, 2006 00:38
Grazie a Te....
Peace.
DreadFil

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 3, 2006 12:24
Yeah well done mate thats a cool vid.           Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

*THE FUTURE IS FLUORO*
Vanessa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 3, 2006 14:06
Tantissime grazie Sandman !

Many many thanks to all the Sonica Crew... the DJs... the Ultimae and Justin for the chill out...
The Guy with the best Limonata in the world...
Andy, Giulia and their team for pasta and pizzas... The sun, the lake and at the end, the rain that gives everybody an amazing reaction...

E anche, grazie a tutti quelli con chi ero e con chi ho diviso momenti indimenticabili !
dimension

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 3, 2006 15:48
again.. a big bravo to sonica crew!!!! amazing
will u publish a dvd?? pls do it!
cause i remember full cover with camera..
and if u do.. just put the end with the rain.. the people were dancing together while it was starting to rain hard and everyone was laughing and shouting and Edoardo was playing a killer track and he turned the volume up!!!!
magic moment, unforgetable!!!!!
be well people keep the spirit up... c u!!!!!!!!!           keep on!!!!!
h_goblin

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 6, 2006 04:59
afther an hard and amazing journey on italy and on sonica i only can amazing time amazing festival!!!
tkx guys...
congrtx to TRANCE KARMA for the AMAZING job !!!

big hug to Gino, Edo, josko and specialy to stefanino was a very good to work with u guys

cheers

celio
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 01:57
This was my second time @ Sonica and both times I went home very very happy!
The festival was excellent but there were some problems here and there that prevented this edition from being a real step forward from the previous one.
But let's start from the beginning: we arrived on friday....just in time to see the start of the mainstage at the festival. The structure covering the floor is amazing...and offers a lot of shade. To my suprise the line up is not on the flyer given at the entrance...but it's handwritten at the info point. There's already a lot of happy partypeople at the festival and more are costantly arriving.
The opening act (don't remeber the name...thanx to the misterious line up) was a bit subdued and I think that Tikal did much better the previous year. People takes some time to warm up on the dancefloor...I think this opening was a bad mistake in this edition of Sonica.
But the vibe at the festival is excellent, the weather glorius, the food delicious and the PA system is simply amazing.
Big improvement were made to the chill out area, better looking and with costantly geat music being plyed. And the cultural area was very interesting too. We spent a lot of time there.
Other important improvement were the water sprays that generated a costant lovely rain in the hottest hours on the dancefloor. Very important and very appreciated.
There were a lot of free water points, and the dancefloor was being kept constantly cleaned from the garbage which was excellent.
The locals at Capodimonte have always been very friendly with the Sonica people from what I saw and the fresh waters of the Bolsena lake irresistible.
By saturday night it was obvious that there were less people than the previous year. Talks were about 5000, instead of 7000 for the 2005 edition.I was suprised by it because it seemed to me that everybody was extremely happy about the first Sonica...maybe blame Boom? Or the fact that the promotion started quite late?
Another step back for me was the info-point: it was closer to the mainfloor but there was no electricity so at night it was hard to see the lineup! Often there was nobody at the info point, and being it also the "Lost and Found Point" I saw too often the box with all the wallets, mobile phones, car keys being left there completely unattended. I know that because I lost my wallet and when I saw the proceedings at the info point I thought "Ok, I'll never see it again!"
But losing my wallet it's my fault and it did not spoil Sonica for me as there was basically no money in it, but also because the music I've listened to was mostly excellent.
Shane Gobi and Vodoo XP djset have been the best IMHO...didn't expected them to be so good, but they really got the dancefloor flying!!! Unforgettable!
Ozric Tentacles were also fab!! I think it was a brave move from Edo & C, but this was one of the highlights of Sonica! Really hope that next year there'll be another real concert with another band that can be as psychedelic!
While I was disappointed by Wizzy Noise performance. They're on of my favourite acts, but I think the selection was wrong and except the last 2 tracks I really wasn't impressed. A pity. As they were the best in sonica 2005.
Also Space Tribe and Tristan did very good sets.
Some of the most interesting names on the bill were concentrated on monday...I would have preferred differently, I think the line up should have been more balanced throughout the festival.
A big storm interruped Sonica while Edo was playing an amazing set on monday evening with people going crazy in the rain, the damage at the PA prevented Hallucinogen from playing....but the people happily carried on at the culture stage, and in some shop with small PAs.
We went home after having spent a fantastic 4-days. Actually I enjoyed Sonica 2006 even more than the previous edition. There were cerainly a lot of improvements and great moments, but also a few problems for this year.
Anyway, we for sure won't be missing Sonica 2007!
D.vision
Freedom Fighters

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 07:32
Quote:

Anyway, we for sure won't be missing Sonica 2007!

thats for sure!!!!
          http://www.utopia-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/freedomfightersmusic
DreadFil

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 12:16
Yeah, we loved it too! Thanks everybody!!           Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

*THE FUTURE IS FLUORO*
froggie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 12:35
Since it was the first Sonica for me I can't compare with first edition, but one thing I can say for sure.. Super!!

Had an amazing time, though it was bit of a shame not listening to Hallu on the last hour. Nature gave us a breath of fresh air and lovely rain towards the end, but would be nice if it didn't rain THAT much and if the sound equipment was waterproof. He he..

Crowd was great from every aspect and especially our camp neighbours. Me and my 3 friends camped near the Greek 'ghetto' -Greeks united kinda thing, and everyone was just wonderful. Of course I can not forget our other neighbours, the Austrian couple opposite our tent, who were kind enough to put extra shade covering our tent as well, giving us coolness in these hot hot evenings (and mornings). Can't remember your names guys (for obvious reasons), but if you ever read this.. a big THANX!!! The xamping spot on the pathway after the kinder garden was very very friendly in general, so thanx everyone. Can't give any bad comments about the music either as most of the artists did their best to keep our ears and souls happy. Pitty I've missed Tristan as we decided to go to the lake instead. The heat was a matter of life and death on that day and we couldn't resist the cool waters of Lago Di Bolsena and the amazing shade of the trees. Wizzy Noise did dissapoint quite a few people, including me and mo9st people I talked to. Shame.. We were so excited they were on, but not even a smile came out while listening to them. But hey.. no one is perfect. I'm hoping next time will be way better. We know you can do it guys!

Shit.. have to go. At a net cafe at the mo. My time is up.. More comments next time!

Love Sound Music!!!

Ciao!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 16:20
So happy to see the positive and well deserved feedback...see you back in 2007!!!
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
canyouhearthegoblins

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 16:56
it was utterly incredible!
havent felt energy like that since the samothrakis...
huge blocks of unmissable acts and incredible camping, food, chillout and swimming for the lazy times!

i am gutted that next year i will not be in europe but if my travelling plans go wrong I will be able to go! WIN WIN!!!
love thanks and blessings to the crew
fairystel

Posted : Aug 10, 2006 19:06
YEAH! Sonica 2007 will be 5 days long
Be sure IŽll be there for the third time, I already canŽt wait!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance