Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..
← Prev Page
25 26 27 28 29 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..

Nini

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 16:27
Frenquency Surfer played! He swapped with Space Tribe who played an hour later. I think it was Space Tribe Sunday morning around 4:30 and the Frequency Surfer. Might be wrong on the time
pavi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 18:09
Frequency surfer played just before Shane Gobi, who played after sunrise, not sunset! Now that we got all the confuzzledness ot the way, here's my memorable musical highlights, of which there were not many:

Nick Tripswitch
Younger Brother
Justin Chaos
Freq
Ticon
Shane Gobi

This festival was more about the people than the music for me, I was a bumbling loon for most of the party, spent much time at the lake eating delicious pizza by the kilo.

Big respect to the energetic Nini, Sharon and Jeremy who did an amazing job keeping the artists happy and holding it all together in the blazing heat.

I had a great time, thanks edo, justo, josko and crew - I will definetly try to come again next yeah!

Within this timeless gathering,
a shining light does dance,
lost from conscious memory,
but visible in trance!

www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
ori_k
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 18:15
my highlights:
dnox&beckers
ticon
prometheus
younger brother
solar fields
h.u.v.a. network
fairystel

Posted : Jul 29, 2006 02:11
Quote:

On 2006-07-28 18:09, pavi wrote:
Frequency surfer played just before Shane Gobi, who played after sunrise, not sunset! Now that we got all the confuzzledness ot the way, here's my memorable musical highlights, of which there were not many:

Nick Tripswitch
Younger Brother
Justin Chaos
Freq
Ticon
Shane Gobi

This festival was more about the people than the music for me, I was a bumbling loon for most of the party, spent much time at the lake eating delicious pizza by the kilo.

Big respect to the energetic Nini, Sharon and Jeremy who did an amazing job keeping the artists happy and holding it all together in the blazing heat.

I had a great time, thanks edo, justo, josko and crew - I will definetly try to come again next yeah!

fairystel

Posted : Jul 29, 2006 02:12
yeah right, sunrise , not sunset, lots of confusion going on lol !!!
Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 29, 2006 16:34
It came pretty close to a perfect festival if it hadn't been for the stormy anticlimax at the very end. To those like us, who were going crazy on the dancefloor until they stopped the music: Thank You, for the most intense feeling I had àll year!

Musicwise the best progressive came from FREq (the màster!) & D-Nox & Beckers, while the best psychedelic trance for me was without a shadow of a doubt: Tristan.

Our extensive picture Gallery is on psygarden.be, with extra attention for nightshots & body-art:
http://www.psygarden.be/e107_plugins/gallery1/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=6979
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Jul 29, 2006 21:41
how meny ppl was in this amazing festival??            Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
Dr.Insect (Predators)
Predators

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 30, 2006 14:52
Very nice fotos Tox-pix,welldone!!!But its sad for such a beautiful festival with such a fantastic line up has less people (from what i saw) than the previous one last year in which i was!!How many were inside do u know??I mostly liked the main stage's decoration.Very nice tasted especially for artists to play on it!!!I dont kow about the whole organisation how was it but i am sure it was great like last year.Edoardo is very good at this ;-)
I also would like more pics from the whole place but its ok,u did very good work.Last year i was all the time with my foto & my camera on the hand all the time,with so many pics at the end & a video made by me for fun,hehehe!!!
Respect!!

www.predators-music.blogspot.com
www.diceradio.gr
www.di.fm
#Soneca#
Trotter

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 30, 2006 20:36
Great festival , thankx lot all Sonica Crew !!!
Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 30, 2006 22:13
Quote:

On 2006-07-29 21:41, outdoor79 wrote:
how meny ppl was in this amazing festival??

Don't shoot me if this is incorrect but we heard something about 4-5000 & that would be about 1-2000 less than last year. This was probably due to the Boom Festival...

Glad you guys like the pictures, we'll be back in a coupple of weeks after VooV & Waldfrieden ;-)
Djones
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  267
Posted : Jul 31, 2006 13:41
I went to this great festival, but I really need to download some of the great music, if possible.

Would anyone of you know where to download the livesets?

I'm especially interested in Bamboo Forest, some great pumping tracks he played!:-)
shroomed

Posted : Jul 31, 2006 14:58
was FANTASTIQUE... people all in one... music was great ... surroundings very ..open.. but the heat was a bit phewww.... next year ill be there again!!

bravo to the organisers///

ps.. the only thing that dissapointed me a bit... the WC ( -as always-)

boom namaste...           We come in peace......
We leave in pieces.... we might take a piece of you with us
dimension

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 31, 2006 17:44
i had very good time again!!!
very nice people!
and best sets by : Atmos, Wizzy Noise , Shane Gobi, Shanti
bravo to the crew!!!!!

(quote) -- shroomed
ps.. the only thing that dissapointed me a bit... the WC ( -as always-)

as always in every festival my friend..
:0
          keep on!!!!!
V.O.R
2HI

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jul 31, 2006 22:27
amazing festival once again! thumbs up and a big thank you to all sonica crew, great job guys! its been a pleasure to be part of such a beautiful gathering!!

all the best

marcello vor           vor2hi@hotmail.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Psykoreactor

Posted : Aug 1, 2006 20:39
Bom!

anyone interested in sharing pics from Sonica, here is a group created on Flickr! to do just that!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/lovesoundreams/

Peace

Anything is possible !

www.dharma.biz
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..
← Prev Page
25 26 27 28 29 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance