Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
34 35 36 37 38
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..

RagDam
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 28, 2005 14:36
One video is available here:
http://ragdam4.free.fr/Sonica2005-01/Video/Sonica2005.wmv

Ciao
danger
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 21:00
One of the best festivals i've ever been. Nice spot!
My favourites were: Silicon Sound, PsySex, Pixel, Hallucinogen, Tristan, Pixel, Wizzy Noise, Altom and Psychotrop....i missed Domestic
2 negative things i would like to mention: no watersprays on the dancefloor and a little more diverse lineup.           Procyon Records
frenzyinducing psychedelic electronica
Beyond - http://www.myspace.com/beyondelectronica
Paulozava

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 03:36
dksaodkoakdoakd my first post here =D
this festival is a dream for me to go
Stas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 21:39
Mr. Danger
I was sure you woke up for your beloved Domestic that day
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 3, 2005 15:31
Sonica was simply the best.For the first festival in Italy,and the first festival organised by this organisation,it was great sucess.
Very lovely spot,killer international crowd,monster sound,super hi-tech decorations ( Great job,Mara-Toni ,and for sure Pedro the SetUp Wizard,serious laser from Nanu the Fly,positive energy,good food:)
Good job,Sonica crew.No names.
For the objective parts,some notices,which,on my opinion must be atented on Sonica 2007-
No good work of Rubbish Recycling team.Not enough conteiner for rubbish,on the third day nice place was look more like after hurricane region.
No water all the festival on the dancefloor ( planned to be,as I know,but wasn't),on the roads-and place was really windy-so dust allover the places,faces,etc.
No water or any drinks on the backstage for those who work on the stage.I had to run down to the crowd to take a sip of beer.
Very strange Chill Out
But that moments are really loosing in the global positive impression of Sonica 2005.
Belissimo!!
Josko

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 3, 2005 17:38
..and for the best movie section
Oscar goes to ......
TIKAL!!!!!!!!!
:lad:           ____________________________
www.myspace.com/giorgiogatti
ExtreMiss

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 5, 2005 23:01
Do I understand well ? some of you write that there was no water on the dancefloor?
I saw water on the dance floor everydays, not enough sure, but for me there was. Italie is very dry and water mustn't be waste...
lozgee

Posted : Sep 6, 2005 19:38
Let's have water like boom! There was a spray, but someone took the spray so all we had was a hose which was good fun until it made a river to the stage.
XP, showing your true care for us lot of nutters

If they don't sort out the drinks backstage, put a sign up and I'm sure we'll all make sure your lubricated - not too much!

Rubbish, yes, well trashy and by the time there were enough bags people were in the habit of drop it where you stand.

Cheap dust deflector that they could use, placed on the ground and deflects dust up high into the air using the wind like they do with noise at airports, or a dedicated team that waters but not so much it's a swamp.

2007? Damn, what to do next year? Now summer 2006 has a big hole unless Boom organisers wanna match this? (But yes, Boom is very big).

This one is gonna stick clearly in my memories, which is saying something considering I've already forgoteen the first line of my post.

Well done everyone, true psyvibes
lozgee

Posted : Sep 6, 2005 19:42
And yep, agreed Josko! That was my godson at the start of the video . . . . 10 months old and he just loves psy and his first proper festival.

Thanks Vincent, fabulous
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 19:42
Hi guys.
Thanx once again for the wonderful feedback and the beautiful energy you are still giving us one month after Sonica finished!
We are updating the website with pictures, videos and a guestbook, sorry it took so long but we deserved some holidays after the crazyness...
I'd like to ask all of you, if you can send me pics and videos you took of the festival. Will help keeping the memories of those 4 days fresh and clear...
We will set up an ftp to give you the possibility to upload them, in the meantime, you can use www.yousendit.com to send us something. Is a nice website that gives you the possibility to send attachments up to 1 Gb, so you can make some zip or rar files and send to info@sonica2005.com
Thanx again and looking forward to the next Sonica, we will let you know when it will happen again soon!

Love you all...

Edo
          Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
bongsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 04:35
it was a blast festival
Psy-trip

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 10:16
so where are the pix in the Sonica site?cant find them anywhere.           ...Travelling is a way of life...
Dusty
Dusty

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 19:00
here are some pix!!! http://www.goanet.at/images/sonica/index.html
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
34 35 36 37 38
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance