Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
32 33 34 35 36 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..

VJ-Psilocybe

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 13, 2005 23:26
hehe Justin

So XP is a dog beater. Sad fusk tit XP.

Mega congrats edoardo and Neurobiotic - seems Italy has an answer to BOOM
kaio

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 14, 2005 01:57
Quote:

On 2005-08-13 18:02, edoardo@neurobiotic wrote:
Finally I find some time to write some words here again, after all these crazy days.
I get chicken skin when I think about what we made and all the people I met during those 4 days of magical. I don't know if it's my feeling because I am so involved in this or if it truly was one of the best festival I have ever experienced....
Everybody was happy there, people, artists, police, people living in Capodimonte. Everybody came to thank us for what we did and I'm here to thank all of you for what U did and what U gave to us. THANK YOU GUYS!
U have been the best crowd I've ever seen, the dancefloor was so happy and colorful, people so friendly and smiley... I have no words and I am already looking forward to the next Sonica, counting days and already thinking how to make the next one better than this.
I want to especially thank Nano, Pedro and Miriam (you are so special guys, really love you), Nicola (Frolics), Toni and Mara (Deliria), the Goaspirit and Samjiva crews, the security guys, the sound system technicians (u made a wonderful job), the red cross people, the municipality of Capodimonte for thrusting us (the mayor spent hours on the dancefloor, he's a veterinary and he also came 2 times to help dogs who have been biten or had other problems just for the pleasure to help), my parents (they also spent hours on the dancefloor beside helping us in many things), the guys managing the bars (Gigi, Alberto, Giacomo, Alfonso), the police at the door for being so nice with us and the crowd and all the people who helped us when we had some problems.
Last but not least, all the artists who showed up and didn't act like a superstar, I will not make any name here, but you know who you are and how much I respect you guys, you will be with Sonica in the future...

Sonica started being a dream, it became true, now we want it to last forever.

Love you all, thank you again.

Edo & kaio

i think edo read my mind and explain very good the great feeling we have at the moment , i ve no word... grazie...

dimension

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 14, 2005 02:43
Quote:

On 2005-08-13 16:53, dimension wrote:
I had a great time there me and my friends the best festival i ever had!! nice job guys.. no more words!!

keep on!!!!!
dimension

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 14, 2005 02:51
his right i can say the same... everything was perfect the people first of all amazing, the music (not only french djs..) was very good, dance all the time.. actually on saturday i stay at the dancefloor from 9 night and left sunday 6 afternoon... everything was magic....           keep on!!!!!
ArSoX

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 14, 2005 05:32
For this reviews it seems that was a killer festival...

Maybe in next Sonica i will be there           DJ ArSoX (Good Trance / Karkeija Crew)
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 14, 2005 13:28
beautifullll photos of this festival
_Mars_

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 12:26
Yoooo
does anyone know which was the track with this f*****g bassline when gabe from wrecked machines started to play as a surpise at the end?? it sounds like psysex-new wave hooker but isnt this...

opinions are like assholes...everybody has one!
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 12:33
I have no words to decribe the feeling i have in my body when i think of this festival. AAAAMMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGGGGGGGG.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 13:23
currently listening again to the last wrecked machines album and it gives me shivers down my back when i think back how that sound felt on the mainfloor of sonica. damn i hope i can go to boom next year to see some of the happy faces again           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
Stas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 14:10
Well, i wanted to thank all the people involved for this wonderfull event.
Italy is a perfect place for such events IMO.
Sound - can't imagine better than this one.
Musically - IMO the strongest were:
Loopus in Fabula - first time that i heard Loopus music and it was so fucking amazing, just amazing, it took me so deep.
Edoardo - made me dig like there's no tomorrow,couldn't stop even when i wanted.

Cheers
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 14:49
Quote:

On 2005-08-15 12:33, The Green Channel wrote:
I have no words to decribe the feeling i have in my body when i think of this festival. AAAAMMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGGGGGGGG.

Indeed my friend.
Was nice to meet you

PS:Thanks for the spliff
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
ExtreMiss

Posted : Aug 15, 2005 16:51
Hi !

What a wonderful festival !

It was magic for many reasons: music, international people, sun, the beautiful landscape with many points of view, atmosphere and feelings (peace, smiles...), artists and so on
Everything was here in order to spend 4 exceptional days.

The best artist for us: Hallucinogen (his music is so fantastic and happy. we were expecting for him and we were not disappointed, he's a legend), Tikal (exactly what we need to open the festival, it was various and progressive) and Infected Mushroom (for the pop show!!)

We also loved: X noise, Wrecked Machine, Psysex, Sub 6, Intelabeam and for the mix, Shane Gobi, Marchello, Edouardo, Josko and XP Vodoo with very good tracks.

We were quite proud of the French touch: Silicon sound, Polaris, Tikal and Psychotrop.

We were a little bit disappointed by the decoration. Only white clothes and colours were missing. So maybe it was beautiful in the night but in the day it was a little bit tasteless. Moreover it was a pity that there was no decoration (except the screens) on the stage.
Fortunately the landscape with the view on the lake was very very nice !!!

The sound system was clear. The sound level was not too high and that was pleasant for our ears.

The Bolsena Lake near the site was excellent: clear water at a nice temperature.

We were very happy to meet people from everywhere and particularly Miguel from Austria and Chris from Barcelona ( photos of you on Http://mapage.noos.fr/ragdam )

And to our friends, thank you for your presence: Electrohm of course, Andromeda, Psycolor, Alex and Julie and their friends, Ursula and Gabou, Delone. JP we hope to see you soon! Virgouil, Frank and kaa and SandyKlaus we were pleased to see you. That was good to see the Grenoble team eating an ice cream near the lake… And people I forget…

Peace and dance
Marie and Guillaume

groovypato
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 05:32
Quote:

On 2005-08-15 12:26, _Mars_ wrote:
Yoooo
does anyone know which was the track with this f*****g bassline when gabe from wrecked machines started to play as a surpise at the end?? it sounds like psysex-new wave hooker but isnt this...

Maybe this track is Wrecked Machines - Face It. The track is a rmx for Daft Punk - Technologic. At least, he closed the last 2 lives i saw with these track. Killer one BTW.

boom
Gnome

Posted : Aug 16, 2005 09:34
surely one of the best festivals ever (or the one!), still have no words to describe...

my absolute favourites were hallucinogen and loopus in fabula...and for sure the pizza :)           War is terrorism with a bigger budget.
Psy-trip

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 09:40
Thank you,thank you,thank you...
i had the best time,met the best ppl and heard very very good music.Next year will be even better

P.S Infected made the best LIVE E V E R           ...Travelling is a way of life...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
32 33 34 35 36 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance