Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
34 35 36 37 38 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..

mara

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 17:23
Hi to everyone!!! As Tony already did, i just wanted to let you know how happy and thankful i am for being part of Sonica, thanks to all Sonica crew for supporting us and trusting in our job,thanks for all your pacience dear Kaio, and Edo, Patricia, Gino, Giorgio, Lauretta, Antonio and Francesca million thanks for the oportunity, and big respect and admiration as well for Biaggio, excelent person...besides that, i want also to say CONGRATULATIONS, all the effort you made really gave fruits, all the people was dancing and smiling as you wanted everyone was happy and experiencing love, and for me, what to say? the party started on my birthday, so i dont think i can ask for more, the ultimate, greatest birthday party ever.
Thank you very very much for everything, thank you for travelling long distances to meet in parties, i had a beautiful experience.
From Mexico i send you lots of love, hughs and kisses.
Mara.
shiv-e
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 19:22
Wow... What a festival this must have been..
Just saw the video.. Great one Tikal.. Just makes me feel like i was there. Will definately try and make it for the next one though. By the way which track is that in the video. Its a smashing one. Does anybody know the name of this track which is in the video ? thanx.
Killer one Edoardo and Crew.
Keep blasting..
boom!           Audialize - Starship Earth (TERCD003) Worldwide Release on 20th October, 2006!
VA - POWER (TERCD004) to follow soon after!
Stay Tuned for the Madness in store...!
Ott^
OTT

Posted : Aug 23, 2005 19:47
Superb festival - one of the highlights of 2005 for me.

The organisation was excellent, the venue was well chosen, food was great, security were cool and the lake was just heavenly.

Well done Edo and team - hope you go again next year.

psychotrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 19:58
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 19:22, shiv-e wrote:
Just saw the video.. Great one Tikal.. Just makes me feel like i was there. Will definately try and make it for the next one though. By the way which track is that in the video. Its a smashing one. Does anybody know the name of this track which is in the video ? thanx.
Keep blasting..
boom!

it's space cat vs pixel "speedy travels" on the next digital oracle compilation           Psychotrop(Neurobiotic Rec)
www.neurobiotic.com
www.myspace.com/djpsychotrop
www.soundcloud.com/dj-psychotrop
www.facebook.com/psychotropamertume
shiv-e
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 20:16
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 19:58, psychotrop wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 19:22, shiv-e wrote:
Keep blasting..
boom!

it's space cat vs pixel "speedy travels" on the next digital oracle compilation

Thanx man.. looking forward to the next digital oracle cd...
cheers!           Audialize - Starship Earth (TERCD003) Worldwide Release on 20th October, 2006!
VA - POWER (TERCD004) to follow soon after!
Stay Tuned for the Madness in store...!
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 01:09
go go sonica, WOW
hope to come next year.. it will be like this..
> > > > > > > > > >

c u there...
tzahi
outdoor prod            Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
bert

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 11:20

Quote:

On 2005-08-12 19:38, MoWGLi wrote:XP Voodoo, who I saw kicking a dog full frontal in the face by the way

So, what happened to the dog, and why did he kick it? Did it break his chillum? XP can get very agressive if you break his chillum.
Polyester Corespun

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 12:18
I have put one of those coloured wind toys that were spread in Sonica area out in my balcony
It goes round and round and round...like those memories !
dimension

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 17:05
after 2 weeks and i cant relax... i want to thnx again all who work in this!!! everything was great!!!! especially dj Tommy thnx for the cds!!!! c u next year for sure.... peace & love and keep the memories alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           keep on!!!!!
Gratefully Dead

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 12:58
yes, it's all true, truly fantastic festy.

i'm wondering if anyone can help me find out which track it was that simon posford finished his ambient set with...twas a highly hipnotic number and very, very psychedelic.

Grazie to all the global trancers for a groovy time and after just getting home from the Imalfi coast yesterday I gotta say...Italian Girls,Sun,Bathing Suits.....Damn !           "When the Going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro"
rumble pack / motion drive
Rumble Pack

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 13:57
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 12:32, psychotrop wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 11:18, Agya wrote:
great video...i saw some friends...
guys i need an info...in sonica played a track and i want to find it...i think that it had the lyrics ''all i want is you'' or something like that....thnxxxx

maybe d nox and beckers "switch" remixed by gms (personnaly i prefere the original one)

as far as i know..its the Dino psaras rmx...a absolutly bomb..

dimitri played it at ozora festival...

cheerio
www.rumble-packc.h
Opal

Posted : Aug 25, 2005 20:29
Hi Tikal,
Your link is dead When i click on it than i read "A link is valid for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever occurs first. Once the link expires, the file is automatically deleted and cannot be recovered." Can you re-share it? Or Can anyone that has already download it share with us?
tikal
Tikal

Posted : Aug 26, 2005 02:18
hi..
here,u have the new link..
enjoye
http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=05KJ9RH75Q3EF1VO817UT5M0GM
Opal

Posted : Aug 26, 2005 13:32
Thanks tikal (and thanks Darkfairy!)for new link and for your quick reply !
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 22:40
Quote:

On 2005-08-17 20:12, Josko Indica wrote:
I'd like to say thanx to: Biagio, Pedro Miriam e NanoLazer, the Goaspirit guys, Patricia, Gigi Alberto Giacomo and all the bargirls, Massimo Nova Vince Aesdana, Cell, Gaudi the Man, Interchill&Lsd gangs, Justin, Loic, Simon&Ott (Age of Love!),Tikal Brothers, Altom ''gli azzurri'', Pixel Intelabeam and Joti, Frolic Team, Solardeliria, Meko&Maria, Laura, Baba&Ilaria, Detox4 the good review, Abbie(..) and mr paNick for his great live set last day.
Thanx to all..next Sonica will be unbelievable.
CIAO

Thanks to you my friend...you have a friend at this side of the road.
Unforgettable.

PS:AGE OF LOVE!!!           My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
34 35 36 37 38 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance