Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
33 34 35 36 37 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..

The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 13:10
Quote:

On 2005-08-15 14:49, Justin Chaos wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-08-15 12:33, The Green Channel wrote:
I have no words to decribe the feeling i have in my body when i think of this festival. AAAAMMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGGGGGGGG.

Indeed my friend.
Was nice to meet you

PS:Thanks for the spliff

Your welcome, i loved your set, very special. We will meet again one day...
Cheers...           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
IntelabeaM
IntelabeaM

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 17:26
tchau barbones

I had a grait time in Sonica , grait location, good sound , colorfull and happy ppl, grait organization, all the right ingirdiens for a good festival. I had a real plesure playing there and in the dancefloor as well !

I want to thank you guys and galls for the grait time and all therest , josko, marco, rossi, kaio, dear vanesa that had to take cer of all of us crazy headed djs , and evry one ells whom i forgat ...oohh...and ofcurs my main man.. edoardo!

I cant wait for the next one

ps.

it would be realy nice like some ppl said here to have some more progy acts in the next Sonica ..

cheers

www.myspace.com/intelabeam

http://www.hommega.com/artist.php?artistID=32567
ArSoX

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 16, 2005 17:40
No plz.. dont put more progy acts! ..
the-hq

Posted : Aug 16, 2005 23:12
hey intelabeam,
nice to read you.

thank you SO much for your great liveset!
me and my friends enjoyed it a lot.
you surely managed to push tons of energy out of the speakers.

THANKS TO YOU and all other live acts who read this and made sonica possible           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
Dushan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 14:03
I'm still very sorry that i was in no posibilities to come on festival ( visa problems ) ... from replays i see that Edo and crew did exelent job, i really hope that Sonica will contniue next year, and next, and next ... etc.

Dream come trough...           myspace.com/audionova
Josko

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 20:12
I'd like to say thanx to: Biagio, Pedro Miriam e NanoLazer, the Goaspirit guys, Patricia, Gigi Alberto Giacomo and all the bargirls, Massimo Nova Vince Aesdana, Cell, Gaudi the Man, Interchill&Lsd gangs, Justin, Loic, Simon&Ott (Age of Love!),Tikal Brothers, Altom ''gli azzurri'', Pixel Intelabeam and Joti, Frolic Team, Solardeliria, Meko&Maria, Laura, Baba&Ilaria, Detox4 the good review, Abbie(..) and mr paNick for his great live set last day.
Thanx to all..next Sonica will be unbelievable.
CIAO

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 18, 2005 01:22
we also have to say that it was amazing festival... killer: sound,location,lineup,organisation,food,peoples...evrything was just perfect...
thanx again to all the italian crew...everybody say that you did a very good work...looking foward for the next one
ciao

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 18, 2005 02:08
We also thought this festival was one of the best ever... an unbeatable vibe... everything was perfect... the site, the set-up, the music, the people... i can't say enough good things about it... still smiling about all the fun I had... to get it so right first time is just so amazing... well done josko, eduardo and everyone else... until next year, you can view our photos on:
http://www.tranceculture.com
Slippy81

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 18, 2005 20:15
Sonica 2005 was my first festival experience and I loved it,though there were some little
things that should have been taken care of more frequently such as the maintenance of mobile toilets.The main stage and the chill out area should have been decorated more.The lineup could have been organised more intelligently.

I noticed that there was a track which was the favorite of some Djs because they played it frequently. Someone knows the name of that track please??....Thanks..
tikal
Tikal

Posted : Aug 18, 2005 20:24
Hi to all...
this is a home made video clip... it was supose to be for friends,but this festival was so nice...i think we have to share it...
hope u will enjoye...
Tikal

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=27FOYUTNTBLFK36BZXY72LIG02

MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 18, 2005 20:28
Quote:

On 2005-08-18 20:15, Slippy81 wrote:
I noticed that there was a track which was the favorite of some Djs because they played it frequently. Someone knows the name of that track please??....Thanks..

Could you be more specific.
In the meantime, check if the song you're looking for, isn't Pixel - Technology, Spirit And Mind, cause that got played, euhm... a lot.

Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 18, 2005 21:45
Quote:

On 2005-08-18 20:24, tikal wrote:
Hi to all...
this is a home made video clip... it was supose to be for friends,but this festival was so nice...i think we have to share it...
hope u will enjoye...
Tikal

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=27FOYUTNTBLFK36BZXY72LIG02

Ciao to the Tikal boys!
Thank u very much for sharing this video: I've just downloaded it and it's really great!! Soo many feelings flooding back by watching it!
Thanx again and...compilments for your set!
I think it was an excellent way to start the festival! Everything was perfect...with the exception of the Guns'n Roses bit :-(
amazon
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 10:01
thanks tikal for this sweet video, great memories!
and thanks Sonica crew for the party of the year, it was really something special, lots of lots of good vibes, and good times, look forward to the next one
d           BOOM 2006 www.boomfestival.org
"the journey is the reward"
the-hq

Posted : Aug 20, 2005 11:46
wow! this video is realy great
thank you very much tikal

aussi merci beaucoup pour votre intro @ sonica.

hey isratrance guys watch this video, you wanna be there again when you see it           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
lozgee

Posted : Aug 20, 2005 18:27
I think we have left a special energy at that place that even if we go back and there is no festival, we will all feel it.

A life changing experience, you are all the kewlest people in the world.

Big respect and love
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: SONICA 2005 ITALIAN TRANCE FESTIVAL 5 TO 8 OF AUGUST 2005::..
← Prev Page
33 34 35 36 37 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance