Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006

dave arc-i
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 00:59
brilliant words peter - lets hope people understand
Stas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 14:55
Sorry, for being late...
everything is said already about this wonderfull gathering, had such a fun there, felt free.....
and even hungarian club people didnt disturb me on the last days, they were completely harmless...
was just perfect

one thing i would like to mention, it was very immpressive for me, comparing to the other festivals i have been to, it was so neat and clean festival(toilets were clean everyday and the rest of places).

All the best
Keep the good vibes people

P.S. Anna(from Norway), the email you gave me is not working dear, if you read this PM me another one please.
Aris

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 17:28
Quote:

On 2006-09-04 23:04, Peter Didjital wrote:
haven't been in here since Ozora and having read the last pages of people's reviews and comments I just needed to add some of my thoughts ...

have you ever stopped to think a minute or two on what is psychedelic music? or the fact that it might be a subjective opinion unique to every living person on this planet? or that it could actually be the context of the the whole festival that makes the experience psychedelic? you've probably heard of the expression set & setting in a different context but that is very well applied here as any given person could have his/her favourite act on stage but a lot of unloving people around and the experience would be ruined ... or same context, without the unlovers, but our dear given person is in an unreceptive mood cause of having his/her mind on something else - requirements for said experience hence not met and none of the latter 2 had anything to do with the music.

of course there is music that I would also agree on not being psychedelic but given the right moment I think a lot of people would be surprised, me included, how much wider the definition of psychedelic music and therefore the psychedelic experience could be.

I really don't think we should hinder the evolution of psychedelic gatherings and experiences by trying to tell other people what psychedelic music is ... this concept has been tried for long by many religions and they are not succeeding.

direct your energy to better things ... making the set & setting of a gathering a more loving and welcoming place is loads more important ... and while you are at it ... bring the experience of the gatherings to your everyday and make your contribution to a better world.

This is the point my friend Peter..

Yaman
bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 6, 2006 13:34
Well guys,
It makes me awfully happy to hear all the great things you guys saw in the festival.we worked very hard to make it the best festival we can throw,and it sounds like you guys have really appriciated the effort .
This wouldn't have been possible without a lot of people that came together and put so much effort into .Its mind bogling:

Thanks to the local crew for keeping the site and toilets so clean.
Stage crew : Peter ,Alpha,Andreas,Oleg
Friendly security
Great artist (no star attitude!!!)and good music

and you guys for being the best crowd

see you next year!!!!!!!

OZORA - Where legends were born and where legends are made

brujo6

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 7, 2006 16:56

Best festival I have been to in a long time.
Every day was great, last day a real highlight with Sun kIte, a storm and Entheogenic

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance