Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006

Adam H
Para Halu

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 15:18
Quote:

On 2006-08-24 21:02, GenijeNajveci wrote:
And yeah, no more progressive house on psytrance festivals!

please stop talking bullshits.... if you would know what is progressive house usually, you would recognise psychedelic elements in more interesting music... no trance festival - psychedelic! its something different...... who needs trance or house or sub styles in 2006? we need only interesting psy sounds.
          www.parahalu.net
Adam H
Para Halu

Posted : Aug 25, 2006 15:21
Quote:

On 2006-08-24 13:15, spgle79 wrote:
hello!! the first 2 days was wonderful,because the was festival people and good vibe,but from friday night and after when all the ungarian clubing people came and start all of them to drink mush alcohol the veiw was verry bad. alcohol does not belong to goa trance festival.keep alcohol away from the festivals only beer.
u see drunk poeple in the ground and it's not good vibe for all how is dancing on the stage.

it depends not on alcohol...alcohol is just a tool like everything.. depends on the primitive ppl who use it....           www.parahalu.net
Adam H
Para Halu

Posted : Aug 25, 2006 15:23
Quote:

On 2006-08-25 14:17, dr.mabuse wrote:
i was just wondering who played the track with the salad fingers sample? derango or para halu?

this night/sound was so a psychedelic expirience.

dr.mabuse

we didnt... and i guess also derango didnt...maybe it was jirzij dj set, cause there is a track called chemical spoon - salad finger. chemical spoon is a new hungarian upcoming project.           www.parahalu.net
Jumpingtrip
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 25, 2006 21:59
Thanks a lot for this great experience.
Some pics available on www.electronic-brain.it section images.
See you for sure the next year.
Boom Boom
Matte
NasCa
Psybetyarok

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 13:17
Quote:

On 2006-08-25 14:17, dr.mabuse wrote:
i was just wondering who played the track with the salad fingers sample? derango or para halu?

this night/sound was so a psychedelic expirience.

dr.mabuse

it was a chemicalspoon track (the guys are from hungary also)!! you can reach one track on the upcoming VA - Hungry 4 Hungary release.

BOOM
NasCa
Psybetyarok

Posted : Aug 26, 2006 13:22
Quote:

On 2006-08-25 21:59, Jumpingtrip wrote:
Thanks a lot for this great experience.
Some pics available on http://www.electronic-brain.it section images.
See you for sure the next year.
Boom Boom
Matte

nice pictures indeed!
sashe atriohm
Atriohm

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 16:03
It was a great festival!!!We have very good time there and meet alot of happy people.Thanks to organizers for this experience and sure we will be there and next year!!!
Favorites:Derango,Para Halu,Kindzadza.

inhumaani

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 19:19
son kite/minilogue and the marcus dj set were definetly the highlights of this festival... you have to be an idiot to call that music "progressive house"...

NVC productions:

http://nvc.hu
The Kaa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 20:14
Who said we're open minded in the psy scene?           Out Now >> V.A "1001 Flights" (Air Snare recs)

Tribal Vision rec. | Air Snare rec.
Dvj | Producer | Label manager
www.thekaa.com | www.airsnare-records.com | www.tribalvision.cz
Bender B. Rodriguez
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 27, 2006 20:57
@ homen

Psychedelic elements can be found in any music, if you look for them. But that doesn`t ake all music psychedelic in a manner that psytrance is considered psychedelic.

My point is that I don`t want to hear housy club music on a psytrance festival, as much as I don`t want to hear bullshity full on.I mean barefoot people dancing in mud and grass, with dreadlocks totaly complement that kind of music. yeah, right...

@ inhumaani

And one has to be an idiot to call that music progressive PSY trance... Or they tricked me and brought me to the wrong festival!

and btw... Yeah, I know very well what proggy house is..

Yahel Chabs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 22:06
was an amazing festival indeed!
here are some captured sequences from myself (and local friends) from there during this 4 days festival... (not everything of course, but well..)

OZORA Festival 2006

Full video Package:
33min - 278 Mo in low quality (.wmv) - Including photos bonus

http://www.teknasia.com/site/catalogue/videos/OZORA_Festival_2006.rar          TranceLoad.com & Teknasia.com Manager
www.myspace.com/yahelchabs
Aris

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 13:38
Quote:

On 2006-08-23 17:28, tina_84 wrote:
Thanx for great organisation...We spent very good time @ Ozora, even better than last year ... For me, the best reprodusers were Kindzadza, Derango, Para Halu, dj Ehm, Andromeda, Atmos, Peter Didjital, Tristan, Man With No Name, Silicon Sound etc.
But Son Kite is definitly the biggest mistake of the festival, and about Marcus's dj set I won't talk about, what happens with Son Kite from last year?!
WE DON'T WANT HOUSE ON TRANCE FESTIVALS!!!!!!!!!

ps. see ya next year

Excuse me miss tina but what t6he fuck you are writing to us about Son Kite the bigest mistake when YOU are promoting in the hungarian forum the Son Kite live in Belgrade?what r telling us madame.....or the Atmos party or the Ticon party in Belgrade....you dont know what are listening?then we you are writting bullshits to the people????he????Unbeliveble

Aris

Posted : Aug 28, 2006 14:05
Fantastic fest was this year...Thumbs up for Mr buborek and his crew for doing such a great job......................................

About music:i think that had everything from dark hard psychedelic to fullon and minimal house to progressive trance....from each scene the best lives and the top djs.......

about sound:Mayer soundsystem clear like the water springs:)from everywhere was fantastic..

About the crowed:a lot of foregeiners groovy pl not the jet set hippies as usuall.....Happy people every where....Thumbs Up

About the Food:in this area i dont vhave something good to say because it was shit---excuse me if i herd someone but the guy with the chais and the banana shakes was a joke please nex year throw this guy out of the fest---we pay 8euros for 3 shakes that was from 1PIECE of Banana and half a liter of milk---what a robbery...malaka...sorry

about the place:the playground and the toys was exelent idea for this also thumbs up everyone had a blast in the playgrounds after tha music was down.......Great idea....

about the arena:very good deco from everyone....the trees that made a circe was amazing......the vjs made also a great work---i had the oportunity to see their work only the last night when Cosmosis was playing....Perfect

About the last day:Really i dont have words to express my self.......James Monroe is THE TOP DJ for me Ireally had an orgasm )))when i hear this kind of mixes ---every 3minites was mixing better and better tracks---and yes not psy tracks---prog house to the top---after SonKite live-----ok a few tracks especially from Miniologue ithink was 3-4tracks had the ussuall blast.....BUT THE MUST WAS MARKUS SETTTTTT.....i have the tracks in my mine till now......FANTASTIC the only word that i can find.......Hi play a lot of Minimal house tracks---Loco Dice,Shumacher--i think:))---the end was perfect i think that the last 5-6tracks he put the bpms every track after 2bpm and in the end 500pl was dancing with out kick for 10mini....Perfect open mindend set....

ThanXXX Buborek for this fantastic week end..

ps:dont hear this Bullshits about SonKite...next year the same endind we want...
moni

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 21:53
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 22:06, Yahel Chabs wrote:
OZORA Festival 2006

Full video Package:
33min - 278 Mo in low quality (.wmv) - Including photos bonus

http://www.teknasia.com/site/catalogue/videos/OZORA_Festival_2006.rar

Thanks!
tina_84

Posted : Aug 28, 2006 23:50
Quote:

On 2006-08-28 13:38, Aris wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-08-23 17:28, tina_84 wrote:
Thanx for great organisation...We spent very good time @ Ozora, even better than last year ... For me, the best reprodusers were Kindzadza, Derango, Para Halu, dj Ehm, Andromeda, Atmos, Peter Didjital, Tristan, Man With No Name, Silicon Sound etc.
But Son Kite is definitly the biggest mistake of the festival, and about Marcus's dj set I won't talk about, what happens with Son Kite from last year?!
WE DON'T WANT HOUSE ON TRANCE FESTIVALS!!!!!!!!!

ps. see ya next year

Excuse me miss tina but what t6he fuck you are writing to us about Son Kite the bigest mistake when YOU are promoting in the hungarian forum the Son Kite live in Belgrade?what r telling us madame.....or the Atmos party or the Ticon party in Belgrade....you dont know what are listening?then we you are writting bullshits to the people????he????Unbeliveble

No. 1. Change your cinicle way of writting when you "talk" to me.
No 2. Yes, I did promote Son Kite live party in Belgrade, for Serbian's New Year, 13.1.2006. and that Son Kite live was very alike live at Ozora last year wich was one of the best I have heard in my life...and this year? Does ther music remind of old Son Kite now? (except they playd few old tracks) As much as I loved old Son Kite, so much I don't like what they did @ Ozora this year...
No 3. What is connection between Ticon and Atmos and this?! I would not say that their music is like the music Son Kite did @ Ozora this year.
And yes, I do know very well what I listen and what I like, and what I don't like...That I can not tell for you who wrote this nonsence.
           I got my ass kicked to greener pastures.Hopelessly wired as I might be.My chair was pulled out from underneath as I sat down to the free falling, fast moving new me.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance