Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006

Seb
Son Kite

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 02:01
Tina_84!
If you promoted our gig the 13th of january 2006 I would like you to pay us for that gig, since we haven't been that up til today!

I'm happy that you can hear a development in our music, that's what we want to achieve. You can never please everyone and that shouldn't be your goal ...

Seb           Smile!
libra

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 03:14
Tina was a bit hard when she said the it was mistake that Son Kite played there..I agree..But I understand her...as she was the biggest fan of Son Kite..untill thay changed their sound..No need for stress ladies..

Seb..we are waiting 13.January...see ya then..

peace out
psyrexian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 04:38
Quote:

On 2006-08-29 02:01, Seb wrote:

I'm happy that you can hear a development in our music, that's what we want to achieve. You can never please everyone and that shouldn't be your goal ...

mr .seb are you trying to please the people or trance people ...i am glad about your development as artists and you have a great live act which i think will even pleased some classical musicians who think that there are no real live acts in el.music ...but there is one problem ..it was closing of a TRANCE festival ...everything looked like it was trance all the people ,nature ,deco ... so video was ok i guess but it didn't sound like TRANCE when you played your live or when marcus was playing dj set...and isn't that a big paradox...so i don't think your music belongs
to the trance festivals any more ...but i wish you all the best somewhere else couse you guys are very talented musicians and sound designers and you should find new pastures for your music couse it is not TRANCE music any more and Trance people shoulden't agree to the compromises couse those compromises are killing those little
leftovers of what TRANCE used to be ...all this fusions with other genres like house are maybe good
for development of artists and el.music in general but it is bad for TRANCE ...couse if it looks like trance festival and doesn't sound like one is it a TRANCE festival then...and can we trancers xperienced a trance xperience while house is playing...i think that TRANCE is called TRANCE with a reason and house is called house with a reason
i am open minded for any kind of good qualitat music in general and there is time and place for any kind of music but on trance festival ...
i just want to trance and dance... am i asking 2 much...
Ok there where a lot of non trance music exept your performanse but i didn't expected a house from you guys and especially for the cloasure of the OZORA!
for me you guys are trendsetters of the progressive trance scene from the first album of Son Kite ...so is prog. trance dead and is house a new trend ...
is everything going in that way couse recentlly
spiral trax was shut off and ACDC prog.house label took it place ...so exuse as for being
afraid of the menace of house music on TRANCE festivals...couse house on trance festivals should be for trance people a menace ...couse it just don't belong there ...

LIFE IS GOOD ON TRANCE!
tina_84

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 06:23
...We filed slowly, languidly into the hall. The auditorium was vast and silent. As we seated and darkened, the voice continued...            I got my ass kicked to greener pastures.Hopelessly wired as I might be.My chair was pulled out from underneath as I sat down to the free falling, fast moving new me.
spgle79

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 09:57
hello!!! the best music in the festival was from dj ERA!thank u era again for your great set,dj STEVEN thank u to for your set to,and the only guy who is still
playing psychedelic is MAN WITH NO NAME!!
dj´s from the full on time learn and listen what is pure and old psychedelic sound MAN WITH NO NAME!
thank u:)
aaaa

Posted : Aug 29, 2006 13:45
@ tina_84: i can't understand what's wrong in changing the style of playing... it will be boring to listen to the same style every time, there will be no developement and there will be no need to go to the parties anymore because everyone will know what to expect from each live or dj set.. i'm so happy that some artists changes thier style, because otherwise trance scene will be dead..

obviously, de gustibus non est disputandum.. if u don't like the style of son kite, then u simply don't have to listen to them.

be more openminded :)

see U all next year.
i can't wait to hear sth new from son kite :) keep doing it like this guys :)
Yahel Chabs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 14:10
Quote:

On 2006-08-28 21:53, moni wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 22:06, Yahel Chabs wrote:
OZORA Festival 2006

Full video Package:
33min - 278 Mo in low quality (.wmv) - Including photos bonus

http://www.teknasia.com/site/catalogue/videos/OZORA_Festival_2006.rar

Thanks!

you're welcome! ;-)
I made what I could with my laptop since Budapest!

See ya everybody for the 2007 edition!!!           TranceLoad.com & Teknasia.com Manager
www.myspace.com/yahelchabs
sue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 18:00
Quote:

On 2006-08-29 04:38, psyrexian wrote:
mr .seb are you trying to please the people or trance people ...i am glad about your development as artists and you have a great live act which i think will even pleased some classical musicians who think that there are no real live acts in el.music ...but there is one problem ..it was closing of a TRANCE festival ...everything looked like it was trance all the people ,nature ,deco ... so video was ok i guess but it didn't sound like TRANCE when you played your live or when marcus was playing dj set...and isn't that a big paradox...so i don't think your music belongs
to the trance festivals any more ...but i wish you all the best somewhere else couse you guys are very talented musicians and sound designers and you should find new pastures for your music couse it is not TRANCE music any more and Trance people shoulden't agree to the compromises couse those compromises are killing those little
leftovers of what TRANCE used to be ...all this fusions with other genres like house are maybe good
for development of artists and el.music in general but it is bad for TRANCE ...couse if it looks like trance festival and doesn't sound like one is it a TRANCE festival then...and can we trancers xperienced a trance xperience while house is playing...i think that TRANCE is called TRANCE with a reason and house is called house with a reason
i am open minded for any kind of good qualitat music in general and there is time and place for any kind of music but on trance festival ...
i just want to trance and dance... am i asking 2 much...
Ok there where a lot of non trance music exept your performanse but i didn't expected a house from you guys and especially for the cloasure of the OZORA!
for me you guys are trendsetters of the progressive trance scene from the first album of Son Kite ...so is prog. trance dead and is house a new trend ...
is everything going in that way couse recentlly
spiral trax was shut off and ACDC prog.house label took it place ...so exuse as for being
afraid of the menace of house music on TRANCE festivals...couse house on trance festivals should be for trance people a menace ...couse it just don't belong there ...

u know where are you wrong?

WE, as you called TRANCE FESTIVAL people really LOVE the way son kite developed their sound, and WE, open minded psychedelic lovers love the way psychedelic trance is evolving and fusioning with other genres, let it be minimal or house...
we, trance festival people also loved the colorstar appearance in ozora which was also faaaaaaar from TRANCE, and as you can see: the most of the posts are saying thank you to son kite and marcus. or even to our hungarian djs ERA and STEVEN (german-hungarian;)) who also not really playing TRANCE in that way you expect from everyone...

open your mind! open your mind! open your mind!

sometimes i am thinking that any other music than TRUE PSYTRANCE is simply too difficult (too good ) to understand for a lot of ppl...

don't you be a genre-fascist
or if you feel like...do it. just please let us other people have the pleasure hearing the variety of sounds in our psychedelic festivals without having to feel sorry after some posts in some forums thanks
          www.psylife.net
psyrexian

Posted : Aug 29, 2006 18:34
As i said i am open minded and i like variety in music and i am glad that music is evolving ...and as i said there is time and place for any kind of music and i don't listen only trance and i will really like to hear son kite live in some club that is more suitable for that kind of music a house music...but without trance music on trance festival my dear sue it is only a disco in the forest nothing more than that ...
sorry i thought it is main point of psychedelic festivals about trance experience and trance music with out that all that beutiful psychedelic circus doesn't have much sense for me then ...
once again if it is a psychedelic festival and doesen't sound like one is it a psychedelic festival then or just
disco in the forest ...
but the vibe was great on OZORA and whole concept of festival was great and i am there next year for shure i just hope that there will be some pionir of psychedelia like cosmosis which knows what is it all about and that i will experienced a TRANCE state of mind and that in that moment it won't be just a disco in the forest ...
stay positive and cya next year!
on son kite live i suppose and on cosmosis live i hope

LIFE IS GOOD ON TRANCE!
sue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 20:26
Quote:

On 2006-08-29 18:34, psyrexian wrote:
but without trance music on trance festival my dear sue it is only a disco in the forest nothing more than that ...

okay.. no offense.. really. but there was a lot of conventional psychedelic trance music on this festival aaand other kind of music also... for example psychedelic tribal trance with minimal and housy elements... or psyrock.. or breaks... or hypnotic and groovy electrohouse...or progtrance.. or darkpsy... or fullon.. or...or.. or... you'd have to know... cause you were there also.

but why does it hurt you? since i do not really like fullon, i simply went to sleep or have had a nice conversation/trip with my friends while these acts were playing.. and instead of arguing afterwards that for example full on is not enaugh psychedelic (cause it IS NOT) i'm ok with it cause the many ppl who like it.
and would never ask the organizers not to inviting them next year.. because if there are a lot of people who like it... who am i to try to prevent their pleasure...?
hope that you got what i mean

or with other words:
i had a real psychedelic experience while son kite was playing. is that enaugh reason to keep them inviting regurarly? i think so

and ofcourse see you next year:)
(i was sleeping while cosmosis played this year so if he will be here next year, meet me on the dancefloor peace)          www.psylife.net
psyrexian

Posted : Aug 29, 2006 21:29
Yep there must be all kind of music to fit everybody taste(and no one played Goa not even local dj's )...even house couse we all need to sleep don't we ...also full on (which is not psy IMO)...but it hurts me to hear that kind of music from son kite for the cloasure of the festival when there is 90% of festival people on the dance floor couse they where the biggest name on the line up and they are well knowed in trance scene for their live performanse and once again it was the cloasure and it is the last moments before reallity strikes back on you and that hurts me couse i gone home from OZORA with house in my mind (should pack my stuff right after MWNN )
i am not cry baby for example i was waiting whole sunday for cosmosis ...music didn't fit my taste before him couse i can't stand generic squeling of absolum ...and i wasn't sad i was browsing around went to see crystals above main stage hang out with frends and then i came to my blissfull moment
and enyojed myself reallly much ...that is what i do couse i am not spoiled couse trance died in my country years ago...and i know how to treasure every moment of it couse i am not taking it for granted... glad for you that you have enyojed son kite but it will be better IMHO to put Tristan then for cloasure
couse he rocked floor pretty fucking hard and his music is for that time of day and he deserved all that crowded dance floor that son kite got and maybe to put son kite for opening then couse lot of you have enjoyed and you are right who am i to tell organizers to not invite them couse i am one not many...blah i am getting to boring with this long posts am i? so peace sister and c ya next year on the dance floor and all over the
disco forest
          LIFE IS GOOD ON TRANCE!
aaaa

Posted : Aug 29, 2006 21:55
Quote:

On 2006-08-29 20:26, sue wrote:
okay.. no offense.. really. but there was a lot of conventional psychedelic trance music on this festival aaand other kind of music also... for example psychedelic tribal trance with minimal and housy elements... or psyrock.. or breaks... or hypnotic and groovy electrohouse...or progtrance.. or darkpsy... or fullon.. or...or.. or... you'd have to know... cause you were there also.

but why does it hurt you? since i do not really like fullon, i simply went to sleep or have had a nice conversation/trip with my friends while these acts were playing.. and instead of arguing afterwards that for example full on is not enaugh psychedelic (cause it IS NOT) i'm ok with it cause the many ppl who like it.
and would never ask the organizers not to inviting them next year.. because if there are a lot of people who like it... who am i to try to prevent their pleasure...?
hope that you got what i mean

or with other words:
i had a real psychedelic experience while son kite was playing. is that enaugh reason to keep them inviting regurarly? i think so

and ofcourse see you next year:)
(i was sleeping while cosmosis played this year so if he will be here next year, meet me on the dancefloor peace)

i totally agree with u. have nothing to add..
Jason Frog
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 23:21
Big love and thanks to all of the Ozora Festival family for making such a wonderful gathering possible. Speaking for Tribe of Frog, we had the most fantastic time. It was an honour and pleasure to be involved and decorate the trance floor.

I've uploaded our photos on the frog website at http://www.tribeoffrog.co.uk/gallery/

Very much looking forward to Ozora 2007 and seeing everyone again!           .:::::: TRiBE of FRoG - http://www.tribeoffrog.com ::.
DjAneERA

Posted : Aug 30, 2006 00:23
OLLÁÁ!!!

Big respect Bubble B. and Daniel family!!
Thanx and thanx :Era & Baaynt >> ;]
bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 12:58
Listen guys !!! A festival is about comming together !!! With a gathering there will be people who like the dark stuff,full on ,progressive etc.. We need all the different types of music cause we ourselves are different.So no biggie .I don't like a lot of types of psy trance but i must say that its most likely cause i dont hear the music the same way as others .AND THATS COOL.
We dont have to hear the beauty of all kinds of music .WE ARE DIFFFERNT !!! LETS NOT ALL LIKE THE SAME STUFF.Then will turn into robots.

Son Kite has become a legendary name in the trance genre with legendary music thats all.Great musicians and great people!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance