Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006

spgle79

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 13:44
ERA ERA ERA ERA!! thank u again,and u must start to play in others festival to eccept hungary:)
and bubble u are totaly right:))
pfc

Posted : Aug 30, 2006 16:15
Quote:

On 2006-08-30 12:58, bubble wrote:
Listen guys !!! A festival is about comming together !!! With a gathering there will be people who like the dark stuff,full on ,progressive etc.. We need all the different types of music cause we ourselves are different.So no biggie .I don't like a lot of types of psy trance but i must say that its most likely cause i dont hear the music the same way as others .AND THATS COOL.
We dont have to hear the beauty of all kinds of music .WE ARE DIFFFERNT !!! LETS NOT ALL LIKE THE SAME STUFF.Then will turn into robots.

Son Kite has become a legendary name in the trance genre with legendary music thats all.Great musicians and great people!!!

After years of listening trance music,Son Kite did for me the unforgetablle psychedelic experience on the Samothraki island 2003. I was on BOOM this year and many of my friends and people who im talking to,shared the feeling that Son Kite had to be booked for Boom. They continue the exploration of possibilities in electronic music and i find more psy in Son KIte and Minilogue music than in many so called psychedelic bands... many people,different taste...its not problem not to like their new music but to attacked them,its stupidity...
people from Macedonia who attend at OZORA 2006 had great expressions and cant get smiles from their faces. Im very happy for this festival who is growing every year to one of the best in the world...
keep the spirit Ozora and this kind of working(and diverse line up) next year we are there.congratulations

Psybaba Records
Psybaba Records

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 19:51
Son Kite musically is not my cup of tea, but you guys shouldn't spend that much time on complaining about it, as Son Kite music was a few hours of a 5 days festival. I don't think it was a mistake, cause many of my friends (and other people) was very happy for it. A festival should make every people happy. As bubble said, we are different, and I think everyone could find there some music for his/her own taste. And that is really good.
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 20:09
That festival was great, Im definitely gonna go back next year. I actually wrote a quite lengthy picture party review here with photos and everything:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=40222

BTW, so Steven-Hadshot, I take it you were the Steven playing at the chill-out at 20:00 on TUesday? Your set rocked, too bad you didnt get to play on the big floor.           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
Lilit

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 15:28
Now reading all the reviews and seeing pix I feel sorry I didn’t attend it but I was too tired after Boom trip. I’ll be there next year for sure! The deco was awesome, all that butterflies and SO lovely puppets!!! Congrets to Tribe of frog!
spacetec

Posted : Sep 2, 2006 01:16
Nice place Hungary. thnx a lot for organizators for this bright event. Atmos-the best! Many kisses for Tristan. Big thnx James Monro for music. Some my pics here http://spacetec.ru/gallery/ozora
NasCa
Psybetyarok

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 01:32
It's not Hungury, it's Hungary. But the pictures are good.
spacetec

Posted : Sep 2, 2006 01:41
Quote:

On 2006-08-24 13:15, spgle79 wrote:
hello!! the first 2 days was wonderful,because the was festival people and good vibe,but from friday night and after when all the ungarian clubing people came and start all of them to drink mush alcohol the veiw was verry bad. alcohol does not belong to goa trance festival.keep alcohol away from the festivals only beer.
u see drunk poeple in the ground and it's not good vibe for all how is dancing on the stage.

i 'm a girl and i don't like beer Keep the beer away from me )) and also we're, russians, like alko so what's problem?! if i can keep nice behavour in alko why i can't drink? if man wanna be pig he will in spite of alko or smthg else.
spacetec

Posted : Sep 2, 2006 01:42
Quote:

On 2006-09-02 01:32, NasCa wrote:
It's not Hungury, it's Hungary. But the pictures are good.

Oooops thanx)
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 03:39
Quote:

On 2006-09-02 01:41, spacetec wrote:
Quote:

hello!! the first 2 days was wonderful,because the was festival people and good vibe,but from friday night and after when all the ungarian clubing people came and start all of them to drink mush alcohol the veiw was verry bad. alcohol does not belong to goa trance festival.keep alcohol away from the festivals only beer.
u see drunk poeple in the ground and it's not good vibe for all how is dancing on the stage.

i 'm a girl and i don't like beer Keep the beer away from me )) and also we're, russians, like alko so what's problem?! if i can keep nice behavour in alko why i can't drink? if man wanna be pig he will in spite of alko or smthg else.

yeah, im a mothafuckin manly pig!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

http://www.psynews.org/forums/uploads/av-2149.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2180/hpidrusareeviljb7.jpg
          Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
NasCa
Psybetyarok

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 10:19
Quote:

Quote:

it not depends on alcohol it depends on the people who drink.

russia - rasputin vodka hehe
Biniu

Posted : Sep 3, 2006 16:24
Rasputin - 70% of alkochol, wery god Vodka
Bonji

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 3, 2006 22:45
Quote:

Quote:

Just love those russian girls

Yahel Chabs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 17:15
here are some shorts videos packaged in .rar from the LIVE of Son Kite @ OZORA 2006.

=> http://www.teknasia.com/site/catalogue/videos/Ozora_2006_-_Son_Kite.rar

TranceLoad.com & Teknasia.com Manager
www.myspace.com/yahelchabs
Digital Structures
Digital Structures

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 23:04
haven't been in here since Ozora and having read the last pages of people's reviews and comments I just needed to add some of my thoughts ...

have you ever stopped to think a minute or two on what is psychedelic music? or the fact that it might be a subjective opinion unique to every living person on this planet? or that it could actually be the context of the the whole festival that makes the experience psychedelic? you've probably heard of the expression set & setting in a different context but that is very well applied here as any given person could have his/her favourite act on stage but a lot of unloving people around and the experience would be ruined ... or same context, without the unlovers, but our dear given person is in an unreceptive mood cause of having his/her mind on something else - requirements for said experience hence not met and none of the latter 2 had anything to do with the music.

of course there is music that I would also agree on not being psychedelic but given the right moment I think a lot of people would be surprised, me included, how much wider the definition of psychedelic music and therefore the psychedelic experience could be.

I really don't think we should hinder the evolution of psychedelic gatherings and experiences by trying to tell other people what psychedelic music is ... this concept has been tried for long by many religions and they are not succeeding.

direct your energy to better things ... making the set & setting of a gathering a more loving and welcoming place is loads more important ... and while you are at it ... bring the experience of the gatherings to your everyday and make your contribution to a better world.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance