Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006

psyrexian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 22:50
Yep my friend also have lost camera on friday night so please good people if anybody found it just put those extra pictures on the net and keep the fucking camera ...pictures are parts of soul and i wan't them really bad!           LIFE IS GOOD ON TRANCE!
sue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 00:29
Quote:

On 2006-08-23 17:28, tina_84 wrote:
But Son Kite is definitly the biggest mistake of the festival, and about Marcus's dj set I won't talk about, what happens with Son Kite from last year?!
WE DON'T WANT HOUSE ON TRANCE FESTIVALS!!!!!!!!!

what is a trance festival? i thought it was a psychedelic gathering...
son kite was one of the best LIVE acts and marcus' dj set is definately something worth talking about and lot (i mean a LOT) of us want that kind of house, believe me ...

on the other hand: if somebody plays the guitar on the stage we would have to say "WE DONT WANT ROCK ON TRANCE FESTIVALS" ???
little bit funny eheh           www.psylife.net
psyrexian

Posted : Aug 24, 2006 02:20
I am with Tina _84 100% no one said that that music was bad it just doesn't belong on trance fest ...couse why is it called trance festival then...becouse of the deco, black light, nature , neo hippies ...i mean WTF...
if everything looks like trance and doesn't sound like one what is the point ...for me it is not a bit funny it is sad ...a lot!also if skazi played his music it doesn't belong there ...don't put things where they don't belong and that music didn't belong there aldo it is good music ...there is a place and time for every music but not there not then...only psychedelic and real progressive trance ...
once more thank you cosmosis for the psychedelia that music was really lucky to be played there on trance festival with trance people in the nature under the black light !           LIFE IS GOOD ON TRANCE!
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 08:14
what a majikal place!! perfect for tripping around and just in-joying the first two nites were the musical highlites for me (esp derango who played what i feel is the best live set i have ever seen!!), the rest was a nice vacation with friends enjoying the fine hungarian alcoholic offerings
thanks to everyone for such a great experience, i love hungary
          Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
spgle79

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 13:15
hello!! the first 2 days was wonderful,because the was festival people and good vibe,but from friday night and after when all the ungarian clubing people came and start all of them to drink mush alcohol the veiw was verry bad. alcohol does not belong to goa trance festival.keep alcohol away from the festivals only beer.
u see drunk poeple in the ground and it's not good vibe for all how is dancing on the stage.
bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 15:13
hello ,
wel we tried to get everyone their dose of good music.it didn't mater if it was day or night .Everybody had their favorites and thats what a festival is all about.Music for everyone!!!
sue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 16:21
Quote:

On 2006-08-24 15:13, bubble wrote:
hello ,
wel we tried to get everyone their dose of good music.it didn't mater if it was day or night .Everybody had their favorites and thats what a festival is all about.Music for everyone!!!

that's it
          www.psylife.net
madmardigan

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 17:09
Brilliant festival, amazing location, amazing line-up, excellent diversity of people from all over the world, beautiful deco, quite tasty food.
IMO Son Kite was by far the most talented act at the fest. I've been listening to trance for over ten years and all i can say is that Son Kites ability and passion for playing a truly live set is what initially drew me to the genre in the first place. Having the skills to improvise, modify, and create a set on the fly is truly the essence of music rather than just playin from a laptop or cd. After watching so many acts and djs at this fesitval play their turbo hardcore trance that i'd just rather go to sleep than listen to i'd just like to say thank you to Son Kite and the organisers for placing them on the line up, it really reminded me what gave me a passion for this form of electronic music in the first place. Its good to know there are still djs who remember how things used to be and sound and are continuing to make an effort to keeping it alive.
I also quite enjoyed Atmos, Absolum, dj Oshi, Hux Flux, Cosmosis, MWNN, Aes Dana, Nanda, and James Monro, as well as others...
peter

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 17:45

My first hungarian festival, and a great one it was.
I have no problem with Son Kite, thought they were quite good, tastes are different that's why there are many different artists.

As I said I liked Son Kite, Cosmosis!, Peter Didgital, Man with no Name, Atmos and Entheogenic!

Big thanks to the organizers.

Psybaba Records
Psybaba Records

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 19:05
Quote:

On 2006-08-24 13:15, spgle79 wrote:
hello!! the first 2 days was wonderful,because the was festival people and good vibe,but from friday night and after when all the ungarian clubing people came and start all of them to drink mush alcohol the veiw was verry bad. alcohol does not belong to goa trance festival.keep alcohol away from the festivals only beer.
u see drunk poeple in the ground and it's not good vibe for all how is dancing on the stage.

Hungarian is a drinking nation, what to do? Sorry.
We enjoyed the festival big time, it was really fun!! Also it was much pleasure to see all the international friends around.
Big thanx for Leo (Kindza), dj Ehm, and Derango (woooww, unbelivable psychedelic experience!!!) for visit and enjoy our little country.
Also big thanx for all other artists for giving a very nice and variated musical experience to the crowd.
See you all there next year!

Psybaba Family
spgle79

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 20:06
hello!i agree with u psybaba family for that u are a drinking nation,but in greece to we are verry much drinking nation,my meening of the alcohol it's that it's verry bad and sad to mix up drugs and alcohol together
. i hade a verry good time in ozora,and i hope that i can make it to come next year to
Bender B. Rodriguez
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 24, 2006 21:02
Wonderful festival. Even better than last year. For sure, this fest is going to be a tradition for me!!!

Deedrah, MWNN and Tristan is what I enjoyed the most! And yeah, no more progressive house on psytrance festivals!
Theodor

Posted : Aug 24, 2006 21:43
Hello everybody!i just came back in Athens yesterday.Amazing festival and very good music,the location was fantastic!My favorite
acts was Tristan,phony orphants,man with no name,son kite,deedrah,emok,james and marcus sets!!

See ya next year!:Cheers

keep up the good work!
nirvana

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 11:40

Had a great time at Ozora, beautiful site and people.
Lots of great acts, specialy enjoyed - Derango, deedrah, Atmos, Cosmosis, Entheogenic.

dr.mabuse

Posted : Aug 25, 2006 14:17
i was just wondering who played the track with the salad fingers sample? derango or para halu?

this night/sound was so a psychedelic expirience.

dr.mabuse
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance