Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006

psyrexian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 18:55
Yep palinka rules and you must dance to keepyour body hot nd not to just stand and watch...           LIFE IS GOOD ON TRANCE!
bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 20:36
thanks to everyone who beleived in us and gave us a chance.

more later
b
kalumet
Kalumet

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 20:37
thanks for super organization!
and thanks to you, beautiful people!
nice to see that it is getting bigger and bigger every year.
and thanks for derango and marcus!;)
leggy

Posted : Aug 22, 2006 22:32
top festival , top music, top nature and deffo top people , back next year 4 sure
Steven- hadshot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 03:25
perfect festival! beautiful place and a super crowd! more and more people taking part in this and for sure it,s worth it.

outstanding sets by sonkite/minilogue and marcus.......hope to hear more of this music next year..no fear of new styles, please.

thanx a lot and my best wishes for the upcoming edition 2007!

Bonji

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 12:16

What a great experience!
Lots of beautiful people in a gorgeous place.

Great set by Derango and Sonkite, perfect ending with Entheogenic playing for us all.

Thank you!!!

spgle79

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 12:47
hellooo,a hade a great time!!! verry beautiful place and stage!
ERA was the best keep going era,STEVEN thank u for one more time for your dj set at the chill out stage(great music).COLORSTAR was exlelent music.
but please put next time some shadow on tha dance flore,it's realy hot the place in the morning(we are not lezards:) )
raphananda

Posted : Aug 23, 2006 14:04
yes, many thanks for the nice and very beautiful and clean festival!!!!

only thing i have to complain is that the music on the mainflor was sometimes a bit too loud, not good for the sense of hearing

see you next year hopefully
Adam H
Para Halu

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 14:18
yea it was a great festival and its growing every year....many changes since last year and 2004......in 2007 it will be a smasher festival for sure
          www.parahalu.net
dave arc-i
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 14:59
well that was a load of fun

better than it used to be!!!

i must admit one of the funniest things i heard all weekend durig a drop was the person who shouted "turn it down" - i didnt think it was over loud and it seemed to my ears a quiter system than last year

we really enjoyed putting imagery up on the screens for everyones eyes and working with christof - billy cosmosis - martin (man with no name) and of course all the other artists was once again a great pleasure

ozora is definitely something and somewhere i am looking forward to for next year
karmasy

Posted : Aug 23, 2006 16:56

We had a wonderful time, even better then last time.
Thank you all for being there
Sunday was a real highlight with SonKite and then Entheogenic finsihing it.

See ya next year.

Biniu

Posted : Aug 23, 2006 17:12
wonderful festiwal, the best in my life Dernago, Tristan, Kindzadza, Para Halu, Son Kite, Phony Orphants, Andromeda, dj L'Elf - kilers
im realy wating for 2007 edition!!
tina_84

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 17:28
Thanx for great organisation...We spent very good time @ Ozora, even better than last year ... For me, the best reprodusers were Kindzadza, Derango, Para Halu, dj Ehm, Andromeda, Atmos, Peter Didjital, Tristan, Man With No Name, Silicon Sound etc.
But Son Kite is definitly the biggest mistake of the festival, and about Marcus's dj set I won't talk about, what happens with Son Kite from last year?!
WE DON'T WANT HOUSE ON TRANCE FESTIVALS!!!!!!!!!

ps. see ya next year
rodram

Posted : Aug 23, 2006 18:06

Thanks for a wonderful festival.
Lots of gorgeous people and great sets sp. from Derango!!! Atmos, Peter Didgjtal, Man with no Name, Son Kite, Entheogenic!!!

Awaiting 2007

Mandula

Posted : Aug 23, 2006 20:24
Hello!I hope u can help me...i lost my camera on Sunday at the mainstage,it is Casio and it was in a black leather case.The pictures are really important for me and my friends:(Have u seen it??
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ozora 2006 (On the grounds of the 99 Solipse) August 16-20,2006
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance