First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

New MOOG synth on NAMM 2013

A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Jan 31, 2013 18:28
I have to keep up better with the NAMM shows, I was wondering why everyone was selling their slim phatties so cheap. Naturally I bought one before noticing the sub-phatty was coming out.

Not to mention the river of original ms-20's being put up for auction since the NAMM bomb from KORG!

A
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Jan 31, 2013 20:47
and in one year they will all sell their sub phatty cause the mega phatty will have noise as a modulation source like the original phatty but they will remove sutain part of envelops or one vco....

moog are good.. thats years they sell more or less the same synth
Djones
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  267
Posted : Jan 31, 2013 21:15
Quote:

On 2013-01-31 20:47, PoM wrote:
and in one year they will all sell their sub phatty cause the mega phatty will have noise as a modulation source like the original phatty but they will remove sutain part of envelops or one vco....

Lol!!!
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Feb 1, 2013 03:17
Or they'll just add an S in the end, Moog Slim Phatty S... Which allows you to talk to it, and it doesn't understand a fucking word you say.

A
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Feb 1, 2013 06:06
In terms of sound design, the new KORG MS-20 runs circles around the Voyager XL, which costs like 4 grand.

Obviously the sound is different but the combination of Moog Phatty, Moog Minitaur and x0xb0x with the patch panel of the MS-20 Mini, gives me sweaty palms already. Put them synths all together and you are still lower than half the price of the Voyager XL.           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Feb 3, 2013 21:03
that would sux but i m not sure the ms20 will play with other sutff wihtout something between, it dont use the same standar it seems.

no clue about this but something to look at to be sure it integrate easily with moogs/modulars ect..
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Feb 3, 2013 22:17
Behold....

http://www.wiretotheear.com/tag/the-harvestman/            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - New MOOG synth on NAMM 2013
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance