Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007

El Gaucho

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 13, 2007 14:38

Dear madam/sir

Hello

In respect with the festival's line up...
Would be possible to find out
Who were at the decks, at Saturday night somewhere between 0500-0700 in the morning, playing fast-trance music?

Looking forward for your answer

regards
sekentei

index
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Oct 14, 2007 15:33
Do u mean the fat and ugly one who smoked all the time and the oldman who missed the bus to heaven?
Thanks god to the Wizzy Masters.
They saved lives this morning
          HTTP://www.decadancerecords.it/audioplug
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Oct 22, 2007 23:25
Quote:

On 2007-10-11 01:20, vally wrote:
of course i care for where the yhavebeen with OUR mony my friend... and also after doing all things with such a messy way as an organizer i think you have to answer immediately and not after 2 months ... i suppose if we leave in a cultivated country and also is not your business too to answer to me i questioned them not you... Perhaps you are a ... good lawyer hihihihi

i'm no body's lawyer...as u said we live in a cultivated country, so, as u say freely your opinion, u must leave me to say mine!!!
and my opinion is that, that happens was better than nothing. u where been more satisfied if they didn't force to make this event (even with problems) and canceled the whole thing in the last time, with 2000 people who had already came in pagaio?
but as we all are greeks, u know that even in the most perfect situations, they will be persons who they don't like this, or the other, but this is misery...
And if u went to a mountain fest and u like all of the comforts u have home, stay there, put loud a nice video from samothraki fest for example and make a unique "one man" personal party drinking margaritas in your living room ...hehehe
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance