Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007

Al_Bandy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 15:04
Looks like butterfly festival is condemned to be a failure like 2004 - 2005 - 2006 - 2007 etc BUT keep the spirit alive. Check out what happened in other in Europe this year and you may see that butterfly did the biggest effort to do even a party for the people that went there. I personally went to Portugal in a fest that was closed by the police the first day so i feel ppl that were disappointed but at least there was an effort to save what can be saved. I did not even try to come to festival knowing the lack of organizing from previous years but these things happen and it is a risk us funs of trance should know. Authorities do not like us and our way of fun and will do anything to spoil it and this is out of organizers hands. All i want to say is see this matter objectively. PLUR till next party
P.S. After spending bla bla bla money to go to another country and another party i finally danced for some hours in a festival not the one i was planning but hey i just say that for those who thought we cannot find ways to enjoy.
          All you have to do is decide what to do with the time given to you P.L.U.R.
piko_bianko
Oxya

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 00:24
elfish presley           extreme
etnica_net

Posted : Sep 5, 2007 15:26
need some photos from festival...somebody have ?
Robe3ö

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 5, 2007 17:42
Hello everybody, I want to ask If someone knows the track that've been played the first night, I don't know who was playing, I only know that it was progressive and that it was a remix of the bohemian rapsody from Freddy Mercury and you could hear the voice saying...is this the real life.... Oh my god that was the best fucking track I've ever heard, just awesome, please please I hope someone knows the track...

ps, I think the festival was great, people always complain, but me and my friends had a good time, at the end you make the pleasure and not the others...so thanx neverland for this great party...
Oh and many kisses to the beautifull anestasia who worked at the bar...;o) byebye
index
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Sep 8, 2007 22:04
hey..where is the team?
          HTTP://www.decadancerecords.it/audioplug
**HoffMan**

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 8, 2007 23:59
Quote:

On 2007-09-05 17:42, Robe3ö wrote:
Hello everybody, I want to ask If someone knows the track that've been played the first night, I don't know who was playing, I only know that it was progressive and that it was a remix of the bohemian rapsody from Freddy Mercury and you could hear the voice saying...

it was the mom they don't stick my ensima from fiasko boys slim           KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 14:25
Quote:

On 2007-09-08 23:59, **HoffMan** wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-09-05 17:42, Robe3ö wrote:
Hello everybody, I want to ask If someone knows the track that've been played the first night, I don't know who was playing, I only know that it was progressive and that it was a remix of the bohemian rapsody from Freddy Mercury and you could hear the voice saying...

it was the mom they don't stick my ensima from fiasko boys slim

karkarkarkar !!! e, ma...
homoSpNs

Posted : Sep 11, 2007 00:02
WERE IS NEVRALAND?
do they still exist?
adapted by aliens?
someone told me smthn about vacations in Jamaica or Cuba..
or Maroco?
sorry i dont remember.
Hope they have fun with our money!

be well everyone.
Have fun!

Posted : Sep 11, 2007 00:22
Quote:

On 2007-09-11 00:02, homoSpNs wrote:
WERE IS NEVRALAND?
do they still exist?
adapted by aliens?
someone told me smthn about vacations in Jamaica or Cuba..
or Maroco?
sorry i dont remember.
Hope they have fun with our money!

be well everyone.
Have fun!

ts ts bad boy           But vibes
kapsis

Posted : Sep 11, 2007 02:10
yeah, where's neverland? somewhere with no internet connection?
vally

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 14:33
Maybe they drink at our health (sthn ygeia mas) somewhere .... Maybe in a tropical place or sth like that with too much money to spend for sure ...           liquid style dancers
PRAYING FAIRY

Posted : Sep 11, 2007 16:37
How silly can you people get???you don't know the first thing about organizing a party,and yet you are all capable of saying mean things about people who did their best under such circumstances.........
such stupidity is unbeatable....           --------Our current state is a result of our yesterday thoughts and todays thoughts create our tomorrow life:our life is a creation of our thought---------------
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 17:24
Quote:

On 2007-09-11 16:37, PRAYING FAIRY wrote:
How silly can you people get???you don't know the first thing about organizing a party,and yet you are all capable of saying mean things about people who did their best under such circumstances.........
such stupidity is unbeatable....

Well i understand how some people can have doubts and logical questions about what really happened and until we have an official explanation from the promoters....but for sure they re not on a tropical island,its just that some low life scumbugs get happy with the destruction of a party or a festival and turn to sarcastic miserable typical greekbastards...
TenTen

Posted : Sep 11, 2007 17:35
Just a information for all of you the Neverland Bar it's moving to a new location to a biger place
diskOtek
Entek

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 18:49
Quote:

On 2007-09-11 17:35, kelly. wrote:
Just a information for all of you the Neverland Bar it's moving to a new location to a biger place

just an information for you,this move was arranged before the festival was to take place.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance