Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007

TenTen

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 20:10
wonder why
donald

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 19:20
after all the reviews i have to say only a few ppl spoke about the real problem.
for me it wasnt the change of location(look what happend in others biggest fest around europe).
after all the problems with the permition and this bullshit we change location and it was really surprise for me that so many ppl didnt lose the energie and choose to foollow.we lost one day of music and when the music suppose to start and the crowd looks like bomb ready to exploid it was no music for more then 7 hours.
i think that if the real music have started from the bigging everything will be different...
...and at the end i dont blame organizers after so many years that make party it was time to have some refund....so simple....

...so i will support those ppl because i believe that they have done the best that they could done...

and for those who talk about money think wht is the entrance in a club with one big artist.
vally

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 20:03
hEY MISS PRAYINGFAIRY did you wonder if the silly person is you maybe??? Me and my friends have been tro noumers festivals in greece and abroad and we are in the position to criticise 100% what happened. They did not done their best they did not pay air plane tickets to certain artists and the only thing that they have done was not to pay some of the artists that have come. And if they fiasco organizers have done their best why don;t we have a serious official answer, why such a fear???           liquid style dancers
neverland2012
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Oct 4, 2007 15:11
Dear friends,

First of all the Neverland Team would like to thank all of you for your support, patience, understanding, your active assistance and your participation, despite all obstacles we faced. It was really important for us to make the Butterfly Festival happen.

- As it is well known to all Greeks, during the whole summer big parts of Greece (some of which were very beautiful forests) went on fire, something that was a real national tragedy. When we started organizing the BDF on February and got the respective licenses, no such issue existed.
Nor was the case, when the Forestall Service gave us the license to use “Vrysi Kampouri” in Pangeo Mountain on April 2007. The municipality of Piereon were well informed since February, provided us with the necessary equipment and assistance, while they kept on congratulating us for our efforts to get fully organized. All the above was happening till Wednesday 22/8, when the big fire in Peloponnesus burst out.
In the mean time, the local newspapers and radio stations announced the event as “a big Satanist rave party”. This made the local church first and then the Bishop to react by asking from the authorities the cancellation of the festival. We Greeks all know the dominant influence the Greek Orthodox Church has in Greece. The church’s reaction has to be combined with the elections which were unexpectedly called for September 16th. Local politicians were pressed by the church to denounce the festival and cancel it. However, some of the local authorities insisted to let the festival happen, but we had to relocate it.
Don’t forget that all this was happening one day before the opening of the BDF on Thursday 23rd. Lots of people were already in the festival area and they constantly informed by us about what was happening.
Everybody was present when the Authorities came to the festival area and asked us to leave the place immediately. Everybody saw the installations and the facilities we had already completed and it would be really unfair to say that we weren’t fully organized.

- From Thursday morning to Friday afternoon, we were trying in vain to reverse the situation. We attended various meetings with all the local and regional authorities, we tried to persuade them that we are not “hooligans”, or Satanists and that we would respect the area and the forest. They kept on categorically refusing to let the festival take place in that location. The only alternative solution provided to us was to relocate the event. Only the fact that the local authorities were trying not to cancel but to relocate the festival shows to everyone who has doubts about the fact if we followed the legal procedures, that we had done everything as we had to and they couldn’t revoke the entire license. The Mayor of Kavala took the responsibility to provide us with a new license for another location, in Lefki village next to Nea Karvali, Kavala.
The fact that, most of the people left the mountain before the official announcement of the new location, created a traffic chaos outside Lefki, and it didn’t let us (the whole organization crew, the trucks with the sound system, and the generator as well as the truck with the water and food supplies) to reach the new festival area. As a result, it took us long time to reorganize the chaos by unblocking the road and trying to put everything in order into the night in an unknown place. Don’t forget that the whole removal of the fest happened in five hours but there was no way to set up anything on Friday night due to the blockage of the road. As you can easily understand, the facilities we had promised you and were actually set up in the mountains, (free running water, showers, bar and restaurant facilities, shadow structures, decoration, lights, live acrobatic shows, etc.) weren’t possible to be removed to the new location in one night

- Regarding the music part, the alternative stage wasn’t set up at all as we had been behind schedule for nearly one day and some of the artists were scheduled to play in Friday. So we had to merge the two stages in one and some of the international artists who came to play, didn’t actually performed at all, or others didn’t even show up.
Against all odds and due to our continuous efforts, the festival finally took place, when everything else in Greece was cancelled because of the fires, or other festivals all around Europe were cancelled the last moment for various reasons.

- Once again we would like to thank all of you who attended the festival, for the support and the positive spirit you had during it as well as for the patience with which you dealt all inconveniences. Through your support and our efforts we managed to modify the idea that the people outside the scene, the “public opinion” and the media had about trancers and the trance scene.
All what happened those days (false accusation about Satanism, hooliganism and extreme behavior) wasn’t an attack only against Butterfy Festival but an attack to the trance scene in general.
We did our best for making this festival happen and we hope to see you in the fifth edition of BDF in 2008.

Peace & Love
Neverland Productions

BELLUM OMNEUM CONTRA OMNE
http://www.myspace.com/neverland2012
vally

Posted : Oct 5, 2007 13:49
AND THE QUESTION NOW ???           liquid style dancers
vally

Posted : Oct 5, 2007 19:16
and the question now is where have you been for such a long long time and you never replied to decades of questions ... and regrets..           liquid style dancers
**HoffMan**

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 5, 2007 21:10
bla bla bla
ah neverland thank you for make this festival happend
          KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 6, 2007 16:21
Better late than never i guess...For people who ve been there from Pagaio to Nea karvali can understand most of your explanations...For sure after all this story most of the people who participated to the organising of that festival would take time to recover and explain to the people what happened.
Theodor

Posted : Oct 9, 2007 09:29
Quote:

On 2007-10-04 15:11, neverland2012 wrote:

We did our best for making this festival happen and we hope to see you in the fifth edition of BDF in 2008.

Peace & Love
Neverland Productions

ooooooooohhhhhh shit not again please!!!:puke:

uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Oct 10, 2007 18:32
Quote:

On 2007-10-05 19:16, vally wrote:
and the question now is where have you been for such a long long time and you never replied to decades of questions ... and regrets..

non of your business perhaps?
why they must give you explanations for where they had be? anywhere they want...
vally

Posted : Oct 11, 2007 01:20
of course i care for where the yhavebeen with OUR mony my friend... and also after doing all things with such a messy way as an organizer i think you have to answer immediately and not after 2 months ... i suppose if we leave in a cultivated country and also is not your business too to answer to me i questioned them not you... Perhaps you are a ... good lawyer hihihihi           liquid style dancers
elfish

Posted : Oct 11, 2007 09:26
Oh! Please enough with your money.
The entrance to a party costs around 30 euros plus anything you drink and they don't have to prepare anything. It lasts maximum 12 hours and it is ok. But a festival in the middle of nowhere that costs 70 or 90 euros is irreasonable.
Please concentrate your brain (if possible) and make the next step because for a month you are stuck.
Neverland Team nice to have some news, some of us are still backing you up.
Have a nice day everybody.
toti

Posted : Oct 11, 2007 16:55
vre keli.tss tss.bad thoughts again.same on u.hehe.some people dont change..
homoSpNs

Posted : Oct 11, 2007 17:35
thnx 4 answering and telling us about your effort and tryies to do a kind of "fest" in a kind of "civilised"("politismenh") country.but not asking at least a sorry for all these ppl which were suffered for coming to your festival i find it a little bit rude.

At least but not last i hope next year to enjoy nd understand the real consiquences of you organization abilities and your way of seeing the reality.

in my opinion you dont see the truth which ,once agian i say that in my opinion, is that greece and mostly greek ppl are not ready for psychedelic way of thinking and generaly for any kind of any way of thinking.greece is not for organizing big festivals.
maybe only prv.

when they see smbd who realy sees they call him evil.

one friend of me says:the time has come nd we r ready

but i answer:r we?
vally

Posted : Oct 11, 2007 21:14
My friend elfish since you mentioned it my money (70) are something more then enough to enter a festival like fullmoon which lasts 6 days and above all IS a festival in a beutiful place. In fact the tickets start from 35 euros for decades of artists, shops, facilities etc. So, I guess that you have never been in a festival abroad and that is why you support neverland and their cheap regrets....           liquid style dancers
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance