Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007

jason21
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 22:34
hi toall.first of all all we speak abour RESPECT and all they forgot respect this time?NEVERLAND TOLD US ABOUT A 3 DAY FEST.AND THEY DID IT.THY DID THEIR best in 12 hours they found new big good place in the woods with river..etc..,it was a fest.that they made it in 12 hours.no problem with police and one more dsy (finished at tuyesday started on sutarday.)OK
some of the best artists left or never come)but there was good dj's with good music.especially in the day time i listen some very good music.my favorites was TRISTAN ATMOS U RECKEN PETER DIGITAL AND SOME GREEKS THAT THEY PLAYED VERY GOOD MUSIC LIKE IXOR OR DIDIS WHO STARTED THE AFTER PARTY ON MONDAY NIGHT PLAYING OLD STUFF(MUSIC FROM 1994 -1998 AND WE REMEMBER OUR FIRST LISTENINGS).THANK U GUYS.AND WITH THE PROBLEMS IF U FIGHT SOMETHING BAD U CAN MAKE IT GOOD.AND THIS HAPPENS HERE.OTHER ORGINISERS COULD TELL US THE PARTY IS CANCELLED AND XLOSE THEI PHONES AND TAKE THE MONEY.

U FORGET IN PATRA OR VOAMA FESTIVAL,OR ION KAIAFA ...???
SO TO TELL THE TRUTH I HAD GOOD TIME AND NO BAD..
VERY GOOD TIME HAHA
elfish

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 23:10
Some pictures of the main stage that was set in Paggaion Oros:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/kswtikaki/butterfly2007038.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/kswtikaki/butterfly2007036.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/kswtikaki/butterfly2007035.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/kswtikaki/butterfly2007034.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/kswtikaki/butterfly2007033.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/kswtikaki/butterfly2007032.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/kswtikaki/butterfly2007031.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb122/kswtikaki/butterfly2007030.jpg

hear this sound, I think is a little bit better than in the other videos, oh! sorry it is much much better...
Quincidence???????

http://www.youtube.com/v/dS8XpbekMW0

AN8RWPOS

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 01:02

i can see Martins Liquid Stage Deco from Soulclipse in theze pix
          -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
elfish

Posted : Aug 30, 2007 14:35
The deco was made by Pablo and Aaron(Argentina-Mexico) and the paintings from Nas(Neverland).
Of course some of the decoration articles(not the paintings) could have been used in other events, but this was the stage prepared in Paggaio.
kapsis

Posted : Sep 1, 2007 01:49
any voice or comments from the organisers?
Stazi

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 1, 2007 01:58
They eat ppls money           www.dot.uk.com
MAMBO MAMBO

Posted : Sep 1, 2007 16:20
"SKOUNTOUFLY" dance festival........
next year.........
PSYCHEDELICA-X

Posted : Sep 1, 2007 18:19
2007 ventouza festival
elfish

Posted : Sep 1, 2007 21:17
The organizers are still on the mountain and I am sure they would love to answer to each and every accuse of yours.
And all these mathematical minds around here counting the money that the organizers eat (?????? I think they prefer steaks ) try to calculate the losses also, but of course there is only one point of view.... Yours!
I love to see hippies and alternative preachers talking only about money, nobody can't escape himself.
I hope you do understand my English, because I have a hard time understanding yours, and I think that you really give the perfect picture about inner trance relationships in Greece. Keep up the good work, you create the perfect impression about Greece, the greeks and every effort that is being made by them.
That's the spirit
Stazi

Posted : Sep 1, 2007 21:52
Quote:

On 2007-09-01 21:17, elfish wrote:
The organizers are still on the mountain and I am sure they would love to answer to each and every accuse of yours.
And all these mathematical minds around here counting the money that the organizers eat (?????? I think they prefer steaks ) try to calculate the losses also, but of course there is only one point of view.... Yours!
I love to see hippies and alternative preachers talking only about money, nobody can't escape himself.
I hope you do understand my English, because I have a hard time understanding yours, and I think that you really give the perfect picture about inner trance relationships in Greece. Keep up the good work, you create the perfect impression about Greece, the greeks and every effort that is being made by them.
That's the spirit

You are joking ha?
we are talking about 3000ppl with 50 and 70e and 10 cancheled artist who didn't payed...
Welcome to Rave family bro           www.dot.uk.com
p(S)y(C)h(O)

Posted : Sep 1, 2007 21:57
Quote:

That's the spirit

i m sure that these words are for the organisers ha           The thoughts are free and they don't obey in rules. On them we found the freedom of person and they dominate brilliantly in the nature... they create a new paradise, a new fixation, a new source of energy from which new arts spring up.
elfish

Posted : Sep 2, 2007 03:14
We are talking about organizing for a month a festival in one place (everything paid plus 30 people working for it) and after what happened organizing everything (as possible something like that is in 20 hours) again from the start and paying again the same people for the same job.
Appart from that at least one third (1/3) of the people didn't pay entrance with all that confusion and 10 Djs didn't come but all the others did and were paid.
The thing costed at least 200.000 Euros, count everything again and then speak about gain.
And i would like that each one of you can find a similar situation in which the organizers after all that shit didn't cancell everything.
The Neverland Team on the opposite tried their best not to let all these people down.
Dear friend p(S)y(C)h(O) I am talking about all the others who have never taken any risk in their lives appart from going to a festival and not having a propper shower. Ask tomorrow what the cost for such a festival is and let me know if the gain is really so big when they blow your project the last minute.
I want people to make partys and festivals in Greece, as many as possible, that's the only reason I am telling everything.
To be objective is not so hard, but a person must have survived a disaster to understand something like that.
Have a nice enening everrybody.

AN8RWPOS

Posted : Sep 2, 2007 07:08
Quote:

On 2007-08-30 14:35, elfish wrote:
The deco was made by Pablo and Aaron(Argentina-Mexico) and the paintings from Nas(Neverland).
Of course some of the decoration articles(not the paintings) could have been used in other events, but this was the stage prepared in Paggaio.

..then Pablo is the Guy that worked with Martin (from Argentina) coz the deco iz exactly the same. Not like.. exactly the same.. so i guess Pablo actualy rented hiz deco, which i dont think iz wrong in any way           -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
Stazi

Posted : Sep 2, 2007 10:39
by the way nobody says why there was no deco.
its very normal that you can't transfer the deco in few hours.

www.dot.uk.com
Natural High/Nats
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  161
Posted : Sep 2, 2007 18:41

The Natural High Trance family, taking part in the Butterfly Dance Festival with NAT-Kiosk+DJs,
staying in the same place of the festival before as well as afterwards (from preparation to After Party)

Had a nice week in nature (Especialy in Paggeon mountain)...
As far as the festival is consearned, we understand the great distress of
the crowd, since we went through it as well. Everybody has to understand
that the people who made it happen were in a great dilema, either to do it
in a new place with all the consequences or cancel the whole thing!

Of course we as well would have choosen the first option, as it did happen, confronting
serious problems (as it actually happened) and fought for our right to listen
to our music underneath the stars and inside a natural enviroment.
Who will forget the transportation of the masses some 50 kilometers away from Mountain Paggeon
when no other music scene would do so? The soft night rain and the continious dance in the
rainfall?

And so many more... including bad and good moments!!!

Natural High Trance Family 9/2007

For Pics check our Blog:
http://naturalhighfamily.blogspot.com/           Natural High Trance Family/dp Crew Athens

www.naturalhighfamily.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/naturalhighfamily
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance