Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007

~Paranoia~

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 17:30
I don't think that Butterfly is fiasko but is very dificult for the organizations to salve all the problems the last minute. . . .

When you have running to make this party so long and at the end the police stoped you, then is to dificult to make this fest true. . .

The organizations take the situation on their hands and make this party after all this big problems. . .(for that a big bravo to them) But Can you make the same fest at the last time ? ? ?

I think No. . The fest will be just a simple party with alot of problems. . . .

And the one of the most important thinks is that the biggest LATHOS of them is the Entry( 90e) when you haven 't bring the Biggest name that you say. . .

I don't think is to difficult to lower your entry after of all the problems. . . .

Big respect to Atropa (Makari file mou na teleiosoun ola grigora . . . )           
Paranoia I.R.A.O. Weed

'Dr.Weedome'
cyberelf

Posted : Aug 26, 2007 18:06
Ok now we are at the last day.. of the " unfortunately " bad situation event! I still have two original tickets at the low price of 50 Euro each one! So if someone would like to be there " After all " there is a chance! Who knows may be IT lasts more hours.. than the first schedule ! I didnt say that just to give the tickets , but I have that info or may be rumor yesterday in my way off the event while I was standing there at the first gate . As I told in my previews post you could purchase them from Asprovalta or Kavala!

I hope no other BAD things and situation happen there OR at the Greek scene of our movement after all, cause nothing will gonna save us.. ALL of us that we in that scene ( event goers, party makers, promoters etc. ) BUT O.K. as we say all the time here is Greek Mentality ..

With Positive thoughts,
CyberElf
Stazi

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 20:30
Dear paranoia the organizers know the problem from last tuesday and they didn't inform nobody,many ppl go to pageo and pay 90e,why they didn't inform them about the situation?
And after they found out that they must move the fiskoval they cancel all the guest artist and again they didn't inform the ppl.
So if you don't know what happend there don't try to play the smart guy.           www.dot.uk.com
index
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 22:51
1.no free water,no cold water,NO WATER.
2.no sound for 24 hours.(even no guitar players were available)
3.no big names arrived(thats why no line up announced)
4.no console for artists.
5.no stage (hopefully there was the sound system truck)
6.no plastic bags.(never saw so much garbage in a natural dancefloor)
7.no money back for artists cancellations.
8.no other truck than the main for chill or smth
9.not enough money to buy a bottle (60 euros??)
10.not paying artists before playing when asked (because not all ppl bought a ticket?)
11.much more that could not be mentioned here.

Well, Never Again.

HTTP://www.decadancerecords.it/audioplug
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 23:17
pssssss what a mess!fortunately I had most important things to do and I couldn't make it...Support greek festivals...heh let's see next summer!
          www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
diskOtek
Entek

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 23:22
yesterday i got back from the festival!unfotunately i wasn't able to play as there was no possibility to 'build' the alternative stage!
truth is that it was a very messed up situation for the organizers to change location the very last moment but seemed to do whatever possible to have a nice party up there.
we live in greece for christ's sake and everything is possible.

ps.newspapers in eleftheroupoli mentioned that the event is a 'rave' party..this goes for you to see how it was faced by the residents there...

kapsis

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 00:47
very nice "review" index.. xixi.. it smells like greek festi... i would like to hear the much more that could not be mentioned...
MikelaBella Rec.
MikelaBella Rec.

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 02:16
this is conect to this festival as well
please read it and show your support:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/113984/forum/53
          Music withA Vibe
www.myspace.com/mbrec
We are into Unique and Fresh- well - we Try ;)
TenTen

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 09:31
http://www.xronometro.gr/show.cfm?id=1907&obcatid=6
homoSpNs

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 15:06
i was there unfortunately.

im back because i was too tired of all that mess
and cause the only shower i've done from 21-8
that i was home in athens till today was on a river
because there was nowhere else.not that it was bad experience but it wasnt what suposed to be that way.

also in a fest i think that from the most interesting thins as it could be named festival is:

cold water,(drink-shower)
food, not one kind like (toast)
and clean toilets(mostly for women)

and finally music.

so my question to everyone and mostly 2 neverland
guys which i believe are good guys and i spoke with some of them enough times and i also believe that some of them tried very hard:

should i ask back for my ticket money atleast because
i'm not ONASIS so i had work hard to make that 350
money i spend for something that was not even close
to a fest and not at all looked like to what it was suposed to be nor where was supposed to be.

AAA!!!! also most of the big artists as kox-box-talamasca-silicon sound-michele adamson
and many others great artist didnt come and the worst didnt even payed to at all.so neverland you made a lot of money from evryone like me.

so please tell me what i suppose to do because i've payed for 4 tickets by paypal and my uncle is a lawyer.
LNE78poi

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 16:57
Personally, I decided not to go to the festival due to the negative comments for the 2006 Butterfly festival. Thank God I listened to them because they proved to be right. Camping sites without facilities, sort of concentration camp-like conditions and being treated like a leper from the local community is not what I consider to be “fun”.
Reading this topic the past few days, I have to say it was amusing. The way people replied to bad comments was hilarious. Instead of going “well, I think you’re overreacting in this one” people were going “you are a nasty and miserable person for saying that”. Hence, anyone who wanted to bring something bad up, no matter how true it was, had to apologize beforehand to avoid being labeled… a bad person! I thought it was the Neverland team who should be apologizing here.
What is this? A forum of discussion were both sides are represented or a place were organizers and their friends can kiss each other's arses and any different opinion is regarded as a cardinal sin? Don’t people have the right to report misconduct of organizers? I really don’t want to support teams who scare off of Greece my favorite artists.
Me, I can distinguish a post that has been written by a person with hatred or riduculous demands and a post that describes reasonable complaints. In the first case, I simply ignore them, in the second case, I listen. Can you not?
          I'm glad mushrooms are illegal.Once I took,you know what happened?I laid in a field of green grass for 4 hours, going, 'My God, I love everything.' This is a hazard to our country, how are we going to sell weapons if we realize we are all one?" Bill Hicks
Theodor

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 19:38
Crap party mates because it was a party not a festival!!!
90 euros for this shit!!!!!i have nothing to say more!!!!
keep up the good work neverdanceteam!!!
see ya next year from the back door(apo tin piso porta)
homoSpNs

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 20:12
Theodor i dont think that they gonna do it again after what happend.Actually after what they did to us and to themeselves also.

i already post that i want my money back and that if they dont give them back to me i'll (sue) them (mhnyso) not only for the ticket but and for the car gas and for psycological,... something i dont know it in english.

so not back door next year because is no gonna left them back door.

PSYCHEDELICA-X

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 23:08
i will go tomorow where i bought the ticket and ask for my money back the ticket is intact i was planing to to go to the festival at 25 but friends told me what happend. i bought the ticket for going to pangeo and for all the other stuff mentiond from neverland, this didnt happen so if someone tells me that i wont have my money back i will sue them for everything possible
vally

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 23:43
Good evening anti-organizers mr Antonis and Ms Nasia,
Thank god i am in athens now... ouf
You don't have it mates stop doing things like the last mentiones as festivals and f.... off. I cannot believe that me and my friends passed many hours without shower, food and water as we first have gone to paggeo in order to be relaxed before attending your "festival" ... I spent effort in order to gain those moneys that i have used in your party so I want them back. All the great artists that were 100% guaranteed didn't come except from 2 or 3 so you had at least to reduce the price of the ticket and give at least a part of the money back. Miniseis are coming... Good luck for me I had paid through pay pal and I will have the chance to confirm to the police or the authorities the money that I have paid and for what sou bad luck for you. And something final, stop making any kind of parties you are just loosers. I hope to see all the dissapointed friends that I have met to the full moon 2008 as i did the last years and as ishuold have done and in 2007 but nevermind all actions are life lessons and just a reminder :::: Never again go to greek festivals that will like as butterfly           liquid style dancers
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance