Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007

skunkbeat

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 13:02
Hi Everyone,

The festival is taking place. We already arrived in greece. Of course there were some problems but it will be happening.

This guy never-neverland is just trying to stop people from coming. He just registered to sabotage these people. Neverland organizers are very nice people, but it seems to be a little bit of greek mentality that other groups try to screw up people that are having an event.

Last years festival also worked out fine. I was here last year and it was ok.

So if you were planing to come, don't change your plans just because some guy says its not taking place. The other artists are coming as well.

Have fun this weekend.
agu

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 13:30
i believe it will be a great festival...no need for bad rumors...enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy
cyberelf

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 13:58
Hey U ppl OUT there...!! Think Positive and let good things happen !! I hope everything will work work smoothly and have a wonderful time at the event!

C U on the DanceFloor LayDies and GentleMen,

Yours,

CyberElf.
islandofire
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 14:08
hi there
as a person ....that is in the musik for many years and someone inside the scene...i say to all the people to go to the mountains and celebrate the musik , and the festival and spread to the authorities that we are free people to listen our musik and we r not terorrists...
good vibes from here..............!!!
its a pitty to visit the so called foreign festivals and not support the locals.
haris p
www.myspace.com.islandofirefestival
www.myspace.com/freezemgzn
www.myspace.com/itrecordshop
www.myspace.com/itextremestoreathens
index
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 14:41
WHERE THE HELL ARE THE ORGANIZERS?

There are rumors about a new festival location
at Karvali 10km after Kavala...

OK,I WONT DO THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN

ELEOS

HTTP://www.decadancerecords.it/audioplug
agu

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 14:42
you are so right islandonfire!!!
let the people dance re giftoi!!!!
index
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 14:47
i just talked with Antonis,they are with the authorities waiting the new permition.
So till now not officially mentioned Lefki Kavalas is
the village just turning left from Karvali.

http://www.macedonia.info/images/kavala_Map.jpg

good luck           HTTP://www.decadancerecords.it/audioplug
neverland2012
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 16:46
Hello everybody,
This is the neverland team. We deeply apologise for all the inconvenience. The pemission for the festival's original location was withrawn unexpectedly by the forest police last night after long negotiations. This is due to the fact that the location is a wildlife reserve (information that came up last night) and local ecological organisations protested against the festival. So new location has been selected near the last one and everything is been transfered there. We will let you know about the details as soon as possible.           BELLUM OMNEUM CONTRA OMNE
http://www.myspace.com/neverland2012
Spyragge

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 17:04
Hi Friends, it is allreary almost 17.00 and i am not here to judge anyone at this time, i just want a confirmation from whoever is responsible about this to give us a straight answer first if it is going to happen - to not travel at no reason - second about the final location - to not search all the places - and third about the artists, because i don't want to find out there who's missind and whos playing..
Thanks in advance...
kapsis

Posted : Aug 24, 2007 19:26
so the organising team had only a verbal permition for the place even at the time the doors opened? a major thing, organising a party is finding a safe,all meanings considered, location..
what about the people who won't like to come to the new location or don't want to be more discomforted anyway, will they have their ticket price back?

supporting the local parties is not so easy with practices of this kind happening.
Spyragge

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 24, 2007 23:36
We speak about informing... "We will let you know about the details as soon as possible". What about the party finally? Is it playing or not? Anyone?
mouki

Posted : Aug 24, 2007 23:54
come on my friends answer us...what's goin'on with the festival??? Tell us what happen with festival...is it playing or not?????
**HoffMan**

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 00:15
someone told me that about 500-600 ppl go to the new lacation but no sound and no organizers there.
hope this is not true           KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 00:26
Quote:

On 2007-08-25 00:15, **HoffMan** wrote:
someone told me that about 500-600 ppl go to the new location but no sound and no organizers there.
hope this is not true

Well, what a friend of mine told me that he is there, lots of ppl are in the new location as well as the organizers, working hard to finish the set up as soon as possible, and it looks that the fest will start...

My flight is tomorrow morning and I'm going there with the hope that everything is ok!

• Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
**HoffMan**

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 01:22
Thats cool and hope to be true
Have a nice trip
          KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance