Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007

psy-trance.gr

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 05:18
Hello,

I think organizers don't have time to send here details about the festival because we spend all time to make NEW PLACE SETUP.

I Send you some details about new location, Sound/Deco/Bars and etc have transfered there, the new location it's wonderful full in nature. About 8 KM from Kavala -> Nea Karvali -> Nea Leyki. Ppl transfered in the new Area with Buses and cars, i think a big per cent (%) go to the new area to accomplish this festival and help organizers for faster setup. Patience and everything will be ok!! All Artists have arrived here and will play for SURE !

Municipality of KAVALA have make a big effort to accomplish this festival, have find new place and give permissions to organizers for the new location. We have lost 1 day but Nevermind... i think we have monday++ to dance there !! Everything will be OK.

About Pangaio: Forest Police and local ecological organisations wait the LAST DAY to withdraw the FESTIVAL at Pangaio !?!?!?!

A D I K A I O L O G I T O !!&@#!@(P#&!&@#PP@

3 Weeks now i have see the guys there work all day/night to make something bigger and everything goes ok but EDW EINAI ELLADA KAI OI ARXES EINAI ARXES, who care for this work ?? nobody (!) .. i have see in Eleytheroypoli the local police don't leave the ppl to go in festival area (XOUNTA * Papadopoulos Rulez) and all this guys don't have somewhere to go, who care about ppl? nobody! Just care for the NATURE OF PANGAIO AND ANIMALS not for the PEOPLE* ! Very nice, Very nice... anyway..

THE FESTIVAL WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED

KAVALA/NEA LEYKI , Municipality of Kavala

Good Luck to Neverland, FULL SUPPORT FROM PSY-TRANCE.GR

-------------------------
http://www.psy-trance.gr/
Spyragge

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 07:56
Thats Good, no blame no fault, now what matters is to have some info, about the party.. Whoever can, please send some info about the start.. Off course, it was a 3 day party, and the time that left is compressed now.. Any info about the start - the - line up - the timetable of the party e.t.c. is valuable...
PANTHRO

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 11:21
as i know spyragge.. silicon sound just got his flight back for paris because the festival cancelled and talamasca will not fly for greece..
sorry for the bad news but someone must say the truth..           the time has come !!!!!!!
Am Pws

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 11:51
Quote:

On 2007-08-25 11:21, PANTHRO wrote:
as i know spyragge.. silicon sound just got his flight back for paris because the festival cancelled and talamasca will not fly for greece..
sorry for the bad news but someone must say the truth..

Yes thats is true...100%!!! The funny is that still the organization asking from the ppl which are arriving today 90e for the entrance even that the festival didnt started until this time ,even that many artists left or will not come...

THIEVES...ROBBERS...

I understand that the only thing that left from butterfly is to collect money and dissappear....           But vibes
Spyragge

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 11:53
That's too bad Panthro, these 2 was the basis of the Party for me with Tristan and Wizzy, offcourse that's just my taste.. Its a pitty, especially for Sillicon Sound that don't come offen to Thess, i don't know why.. I don't like to be the 'misery' type here, but i am one of those that are waiting from Friday the good news too go to the party.. But if it is as you said Panthro, maybe it is better to stay home...
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 12:09
I am not playing in this festival
my ticket has been canceled(after i got all confirmation about it)
the luck is that i didnt paid for a taxi to go to the air port and see that i need to go back.

Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
Vess

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 14:27
are the fires around the country in any connection ?

very sad           ---
http://vessart.deviantart.com/
www.triplag.com
www.myspace.com/vess_
franke
KoxBox

Posted : Aug 25, 2007 15:49
Hello this is frank Koxbox!
It seems like the Butterfly Festival is a major problem.
He told me everything is confirmed and he sent me a flight ticket. No flight ticket arrived and I´ve been hasseling Tony the last 3 days for flight tickets and he has been telling me that it´s on the way. Sorry to tell you he never sent me a ticket and never cancelled me and he doesn´t take the phone or send me sms back. I´m very sorry as I would have loved to play my new tracks in Greece. You all know I love playing in Greece and I have a lot of friends in Greece that can confirm that I always coming to my gigs. I hope that all you people going to the festival to hear Koxbox try to get your money back. He doesn´t want to pay any cancellation fee. Once again, not my fault, I´ve been ready for one week to go so please don´t beleive the rumour about he sending me a ticket. he never did.All the best Frank Koxbox
p(S)y(C)h(O)

Posted : Aug 25, 2007 16:23
BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL
no comments           The thoughts are free and they don't obey in rules. On them we found the freedom of person and they dominate brilliantly in the nature... they create a new paradise, a new fixation, a new source of energy from which new arts spring up.
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 19:41
with the situation around greece the last thing i would have in my mind is to have fun at a festival!

im sorry to hear that things for butterfly festival arent going so good but next year we want have any forests or beautiful nature landscapes not to party in but even look at them!

i was all morning in mountain imitos fighting the fire that was 600meters form my house and thats a small drop in the big lake of fires around greece!

orange           http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
cyberelf

Posted : Aug 25, 2007 19:50
Quote:

On 2007-08-24 13:58, cyberelf wrote:
Hey U ppl OUT there...!! Think Positive and let good things happen !! I hope everything will work work smoothly and have a wonderful time at the event!

C U on the DanceFloor LayDies and GentleMen,

Yours,

CyberElf.

Now here I am again ! Writing to you mates..
Confused at the 1st point that I had arrived today at 14:30, a lot of ppl leaving the place dissapointed as I am right now..! My positive vibe doesnt leave me yet..at all! I hope every thing there going well .. - I was staying a long time in front of the first gate to go inside .. but in the last minute I gone cause I felt my brain get toasted from the sun and I run away.... NOW is five hours later and I still have two tickets UNUSED for the event . The price is 50 Euro Ticket per ticket ( Notice : NO e-ticket ) . If someone would like to go , still to the event with a cheap originall tickets at this time we are now PLEASE PM me OR CALL me @ 6973810287 or SMS me. The tickets can be purchased from Asprovalta or Kavala place.

Thank you,
CyberElf
MikelaBella Rec.
MikelaBella Rec.

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 00:44
as frank e said
kukan dub lagan was also been told by phone 3-4 times that the ticket is ok...
at the last moment he had the chance not to lose money also on getting to the air port for nothing...
his ticket been cancel
the question is that:
why the hell to bring an artist to the air port,after you paid in the morning his ticket,and than cancel it?
what is the logic in that?
i know ton and nasia not bad people-but if some one want to cancel, the less you can do is to call or sms the artists and tell him the ticket been canceled...

again-no logic in all of this
but mistakes teach us---with who to work and how...
soon we going to post an article on the scene..
check it out
artists unite
it is about time to stand for our rights and the rights of the people that deserve to enjoy from the right and true vibes
peace
          Music withA Vibe
www.myspace.com/mbrec
We are into Unique and Fresh- well - we Try ;)
macdeath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 00:59
I am very unpleased to see that Frank'e is disapointed from a greek fest for 2nd time. I think the greek trance scene is fully dead and sometimes is better to stay in this state to avoid such situations.

Atropa I hope u and your family is ok. 51 people have died from these very strange fires and I think that we ought to help with any way possible all the people that suffered from fire.

And once again our government makes us ridiculous in the whole globe!!!
Stazi

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 03:19
Quote:

On 2007-08-24 10:18, Candyflip Records wrote:
Good morning !

I just want to inform you that many artists already arrived. Many of them are flying now so the festival seems that it's running well. I hope to give you more informations in the next couple of hours

Cheers

Stratos

Quote:

On 2007-08-25 11:51, Am Pws wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-25 11:21, PANTHRO wrote:
sorry for the bad news but someone must say the truth..

Yes thats is true...100%!!! The funny is that still the organization asking from the ppl which are arriving today 90e for the entrance even that the festival didnt started until this time ,even that many artists left or will not come...

THIEVES...ROBBERS...

I understand that the only thing that left from butterfly is to collect money and dissappear....

Quote:

On 2007-08-25 12:09, kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko wrote:
I am not playing in this festival
my ticket has been canceled(after i got all confirmation about it)
the luck is that i didnt paid for a taxi to go to the air port and see that i need to go back.

Quote:

On 2007-08-25 15:49, franke wrote:
Hello this is frank Koxbox!
It seems like the Butterfly Festival is a major problem.
He told me everything is confirmed and he sent me a flight ticket. No flight ticket arrived and I´ve been hasseling Tony the last 3 days for flight tickets and he has been telling me that it´s on the way. Sorry to tell you he never sent me a ticket and never cancelled me and he doesn´t take the phone or send me sms back. I´m very sorry as I would have loved to play my new tracks in Greece. You all know I love playing in Greece and I have a lot of friends in Greece that can confirm that I always coming to my gigs. I hope that all you people going to the festival to hear Koxbox try to get your money back. He doesn´t want to pay any cancellation fee. Once again, not my fault, I´ve been ready for one week to go so please don´t beleive the rumour about he sending me a ticket. he never did.All the best Frank Koxbox

So No Talamasca No Silicon Sound No ItaiTaiko No KoxBox
No trees only big stones the party probably started at 15:00
What a fiasko and rumors that the entrance fee is still 90e
this was my first post at this event(fiasko) and not the last.
Stay tuned for more fiasko details
          www.dot.uk.com
kapsis

Posted : Aug 26, 2007 16:32
BUTTERFLY FIASKO FESTIVAL... ?

and not even a small decrease on the ticket. offering less than promised on the same price. ts ts ts...
krima ta 90 euro.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance