Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - Mutated by music
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mutated by music

ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posts :  802
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 06:24
I will believe anything if you show me the facts. Western medicine seeks to cure disease in the most effective way possible. When any plant or herb has healing qualities scientists extract what is effective and mass produce it so more people can get it for cheaper. If some shamanic healer was able to make your friend feel better than that is great but cancer is caused by genetic mutations that encode for proteins that fuck with cell's cycle of growth. If that shamanic healer was able to effect this then that would truly be amazing. I would like to study him and see how he is doing it so that more people can get such care. I find it likely that this girl you speak of if the story is true was healed by her own belief that she was going to be cured. If the man who helped facilitate that helped her believe that she was going to be cured and made her feel better that is amazing. I think through meditation we can harness the power of our mind to control our own immune system and fend off different types of diseases.           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  311
Posts :  8630
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 06:26
Quote:

On 2006-12-06 04:35, kazuku wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-12-05 23:23, Pavel wrote:

Actually the scene if fucked up because of you and because of people that take too much drugs and think they see and hear things that are not really there.
So get a grip. Music, physically speaking is nothing but air vibrations. It doesn't make your cancer go away.








Thats just pathetic man...you are entitled to whatever opinion you want but dont make sweeping comments about things which lie outside your spectrum of experience....
And if you really have to how about arguing your case...


"....Actually the scene if fucked up because of you"

"...It doesn't make your cancer go away."

"...think they see and hear things that are not really there..."



Whatever man..speak for yourself but what makes you so sure? Because its not what they told you to believe in school maybe..




It's cool, you are allowed to live in any fantasy land you choose for yourself as long as you don't hurt anybody else. God knows i live in my own fantasy land myself. My refrigarator is my communication device with the mothership and when i concentrate really hard i can make the time go back.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posts :  802
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 06:31
[/quote]

My refrigarator is my communication device with the mothership and when i concentrate really hard i can make the time go back.

[/quote]

MY REFRIGERATOR too! what a coincidence


only I actually make time go forward and then I can talk with the freemason world hegemons who rule us through aliens who landed 5000 yrs ago and told the egyptians how to build the pyramids.
          ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  2394
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 15:18
@zero
My friend as u know the shaman healers work completely with a different way when they cure a disease,from the way that scientist doctors do.
Doctors have chemical medicines and evoluted technology machines to examine peopleand follow the knowlegde that they have studied at universities.
Shamans use entheogenic plants and do rituals or spiritual hallucinogenic trips,to communicate with the elemental beings of the natural spirits by visions.

Shamans dont know about how cancer is caused by genetic mutations that encode for proteins that fuck with cell's cycle of growth,but they know how to see inside ur body and find the dark spirit wich started the cancer inside u,then do the inner trip tosearch for the good spirit to communicate ,find the secret gnosis in present time(they dont need to study any univesrity to know from before)and then find the herb or whatever they need to do for the cure.

About what u u said for more people to care,that tdepends on the person who ask assistance,usually people like my spiritual friend who have much faith about spiritualism,mysticism..etc is possible for a psycho Baba to care.
Let me tell u that personnaly I dont afraid any disease because I never get ill,as I do my meditation every day full of faith and positive spirit with love,my being is always healthy,because I got a strong positive sheild against any negativity wich might cause any intense disease on my being,I drink every day teas herbs with respect for their elemental spirit beings,I do my shamanic healing rituals with ayahuasca almost every one or two months for cleancing and purufying,and be always strong enouph to face against any dark lunar spirit and negativity...
It is a matter of faith..
I let dna for the doctors,although I stronlgy believe that my dna slowly slowly changes towards to psychedelics cause of my halph life is so intense experienced with trance dance music and triping,and I have mutated my being in way wich is much more different than my all other family..           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posts :  6106
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 15:28
We have lost (or never really got around to use it potential) our ability to use the great powers within the mind
because we're afraid of 'it' and 'our self'. - We got a lot of psychic phobias running around here ..
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  2394
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 15:41
we afraid our worst darker egos wich makin blocks,and dont let the potential power to move free through the channel system of our inner world...           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Aida Noridania


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  126
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 15:48
Quote:

On 2006-12-06 15:18, Gopinesh wrote:
@zero
My friend as u know the shaman healers work completely with a different way when they cure a disease,from the way that scientist doctors do.
Doctors have chemical medicines and evoluted technology machines to examine peopleand follow the knowlegde that they have studied at universities.
Shamans use entheogenic plants and do rituals or spiritual hallucinogenic trips,to communicate with the elemental beings of the natural spirits by visions.

Shamans dont know about how cancer is caused by genetic mutations that encode for proteins that fuck with cell's cycle of growth,but they know how to see inside ur body and find the dark spirit wich started the cancer inside u,then do the inner trip tosearch for the good spirit to communicate ,find the secret gnosis in present time(they dont need to study any univesrity to know from before)and then find the herb or whatever they need to do for the cure.

About what u u said for more people to care,that tdepends on the person who ask assistance,usually people like my spiritual friend who have much faith about spiritualism,mysticism..etc is possible for a psycho Baba to care.
Let me tell u that personnaly I dont afraid any disease because I never get ill,as I do my meditation every day full of faith and positive spirit with love,my being is always healthy,because I got a strong positive sheild against any negativity wich might cause any intense disease on my being,I drink every day teas herbs with respect for their elemental spirit beings,I do my shamanic healing rituals with ayahuasca almost every one or two months for cleancing and purufying,and be always strong enouph to face against any dark lunar spirit and negativity...
It is a matter of faith..
I let dna for the doctors,although I stronlgy believe that my dna slowly slowly changes towards to psychedelics cause of my halph life is so intense experienced with trance dance music and triping,and I have mutated my being in way wich is much more different than my all other family..




okay story time it's a bit off topic though but well it suits the thread nevertheless and i can confirm what you say Gopinesh though that it is not that stable in my case then with a real shaman, but...

a few years my best friend came to me crying and he told they found the start of a bowel cancer, and he asked if i could not do something about that...

well i do healing so i thought well let's try it you never know... and he really described what was happening during the 6 hour's job he saw dirt brown energy ooze out of him, a very dirty black-ish spaghetti like structure ooze out (in energy that is) After the session he fell asleep and had a while intense fever. (39 degrees C) this for just a few hours

as he had to go back for more analysies, i would then know if it helped or not, and they looked three times, as they were baffled that everything was..... gone. i have to admit, back then i never had expected it to give such a result, but it gave me the push to now do healing if a person asks me to do so... on a party or on the street or anywhere they would ask my help as i never have had a better confirmation that it works then back then...

the same with my mother: she had a brain hemoragy and had surgry to remove the blood. as result of that every time she had to bend to grab something from the floor she had a severe headache. i did a healing on her head now 7 years ago and it is gone. it never returned. Not that long ago she did admit that that day she was in fact very sceptical towards what i was doing, but that the result of it made her to believe in what i was doing as she said "i was not believing in it but since that day i know it can work, even if i don't know why that works...

yes she wanted to be rid of it and that idea is what made it happen

so yes i can really confirm what you say Gopinesh, been through it myself as well before those events i was also sceptical about that, but now i know better as i have seen it for myself

the mind is a strange thing which can't be explained not in esotheric way nor in scientific way i know parts of the spiritual theories can easyly applie and so do some scientific ways to approach the matter...

that's why i blend both together instead of letting them fight each other

i know the story is a bit off topic but it is explaining why i believe music does give an influence on our body... the influence caused by how you perceive the music that has been played on an event           no situation is stronger then a heart that dares to love
so may the force of life light and love be with you
TrippyJohnny
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posts :  445
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 15:51
Ok back on topic.

Can music alter (mutate) your DNA?

NO no and NO
          http://www.peopleagainstpeace.net/
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  2394
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 16:01
@Aida Noridania
heh
really interesting story,I believe u becasue I have seen somethin similar,seems that u got a gift and know how to use it well,especially when u have much love for the person that needs assistance,energy becames powerfull...

sorry for the offtopics..           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posts :  6106
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 16:03
Quote:

On 2006-12-06 15:41, Gopinesh wrote:
we afraid our worst darker egos wich makin blocks,and dont let the potential power to move free through the channel system of our inner world...



I don't know about your formulation, but EXXCACLY!!
Do you know how much "bad" there is in this world because of one's mind of Ego phobias?
It's increadible.

It's like one fights because of .. fear.

Quote:

On 2006-11-30 12:42, psytones wrote:
I ate some magic mushrooms once - Now I think the spores are infecting my brain and changing my DNA



Been thinking about this for a couple of years. Spores of mushrooms. Is there no way that the spores of a magic mushroom can infest it self in your body/brain/DNA(?) and .. change .. or do something? The spores, you know, mushrooms (magic or not) got incredible powers of adaptation and innovation. Can you honestly say that when I eat a Magic Mushroom, the shroom will.. (beh! on my self) not become a part of it's host? Maybe even change the brain patterns / wave? .. I'm just thinking without a shred of proof here. Just thinking. Feedback from smarter people? hello? echo ..
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  2394
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 16:03
Quote:

On 2006-12-06 15:51, TrippyJohnny wrote:
Ok back on topic.

Can music alter (mutate) your DNA?

NO no and NO



urs NO but mine YES           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Aida Noridania


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  126
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 16:15
http://www.hado.net/index2.html

this site goes about the project a japanese doctor started and he clearly scientificly proved that thoughts influence the way how water crystallizes in ice crystals... so the same for music...

if thoughts can do that to water, if we are built 80% out of water... how deep can it then go?

then i can only say this: if music influences the formation of ice crystals it will influence us too as we are also made out of water with some more additions to that           no situation is stronger then a heart that dares to love
so may the force of life light and love be with you
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  311
Posts :  8630
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 18:53
Quote:

On 2006-12-06 16:15, Aida Noridania wrote:
http://www.hado.net/index2.html

this site goes about the project a japanese doctor started and he clearly scientificly proved that thoughts influence the way how water crystallizes in ice crystals... so the same for music...

if thoughts can do that to water, if we are built 80% out of water... how deep can it then go?

then i can only say this: if music influences the formation of ice crystals it will influence us too as we are also made out of water with some more additions to that



This guy is a fraud.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
MॐZC4L10
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posts :  375
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 20:14
Quote:

On 2006-12-05 20:22, TrippyJohnny wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-12-05 20:07, MॐZC4L10 wrote:
Damn kid... listren at yerself... just noise? sound waves??? i dont mean 2 be rough but the psychedelic culture is f****d because of people like u man... please take a minute and think of what u r saying... 2 bad we have people that think this way




relax a little will you? thanks.




haha me relax???? come on man i was saying it the best way... you in other hand actually need 2 relax, ive been reading isratrance 4 a while and you always have this attitude that its really annoying like if u were who??? come on man take a chill pill, smoke a joint or do whatever you need just change yer attitude, as ive said b4 its really annoying, u never have something good 2 say, u always r criticizing and saying things that dont have anything 2 do with the topic, so please 4 f**k sakes change yer attitude... There is always people like you, and Pavel that have this really cocky attitude, and thats so boring, so please if u have nothing good 2 say, stay quiet... Maybe there is 2 much sand in your vagina masta
          Memento Mori
Datakult
Datakult

Started Topics :  4
Posts :  120
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 20:17






this video shows clearly how sound frequencies transform the matter,notice the mandala pattern styles

Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - Mutated by music
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance