Author

Israelis in India

Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 12:38
Quote:

On 2005-08-04 07:07, psytouch wrote:

I don't know if your really really stupid or just acting dumb but if your knowledge has the power to expand then you would probably realize that India has the 7th most largest economy.

I know Matan and he is not really stupid. There are many chances that u r dumb and also there is a chance that you are a small kid since u do act as one.

So in answer to this quote, maybe India is 7th largest economy in the world, but Israel still can contirbute to it in several ways like [ unfortunately ] weaponry, agriculture and high tekk.

Quote:

From when have you become white and when did Germany and England become part of Asia? Whether you like it or not, you ain't white, wake up to that fact.

Now see... If I was u I was at least look in some books to see that the rubbish u say is correct. Since u haven't done it - I will shed some light - Part of Inidians, all Germans, Israelis and Iraqis and many others come from the same root - I dont remember the exact name of the race but it has begun somewhere around Iran / Iraq. And all of these considered as WHITES.

Quote:

Thanks for not referring to any more points because I don't think that you quite have the capability to respond further.

Why to be so arrogant and so filthy ?

Quote:

If there was no GOA, what would you have done? What would Goa Gil do?

Now u really went too far - if there was no Goa there was some other place probably and Goa Gil would live very nicely in San Francisco - Who do u think u are?

Quote:

To end this post of mine, I would like to add that I agree that not all Israeli's are a bad lot but then don't go about talking about India as if it's a dumping ground. As everyone say's- It's the army bunch that behave badly when they come down from Israel. My question is that- What kind of an army do you have and what manners were they taught? And Yes, I do understand your english but then what's the point of understanding "your english" when your brain can't absorb or comprehend much...

By the way- What's your IQ level?

I am not too stupid, but it is obvious u r a moron.
          A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 13:03
Since I have nothing better to do maybe I'll contribute my experiences:

I met one israeli guy in Thailand. He was a bit of an asshole. I also met 2 israeli girls in Thailand. They were cool and nice I also met 1 indian guy in Thailand. He was cool.

I lived at the "isratrance camp" at boom 04. They were all jolly good people

..One day I was walking around the festival sight.. and saw israeli guy who was putting that leather thing to his arm.. something to do with praying. So anyways when I walked by him he called me a racist or something like that. Why? Cos I apparently according to him gave him a racist look.. pffff

One thing for sure.. israelis don't know how to drive at highways. When it says 120 km/h you're supposed to drive atleast 120 km/h.. not 90 km/h karnaf           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 14:01
Quote:

When it says 120 km/h you're supposed to drive atleast 120 km/h.. not 90 km/h karnaf

Completly agree with you on this one !           -=Lead System Designer=-
Oran
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 15:16
just a little question:

what's the connection between this thread and psytrance music?
          Always agressive never progressive.
HandA
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 16:19
Quote:

On 2005-08-04 15:16, oran(m.p) wrote:
just a little question:

Do we really have to answer?
Oran
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 16:28
Quote:

On 2005-08-04 16:19, HandA wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-08-04 15:16, oran(m.p) wrote:
just a little question:

Do we really have to answer?

only if you are 100% sure it wont be deleted.and that's my advice for you handa not only regarding this thread.           Always agressive never progressive.
psytouch
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 18:15

[/quote]

Now see... If I was u I was at least look in some books to see that the rubbish u say is correct. Since u haven't done it - I will shed some light - Part of Inidians, all Germans, Israelis and Iraqis and many others come from the same root - I dont remember the exact name of the race but it has begun somewhere around Iran / Iraq. And all of these considered as WHITES.

[quote]

Oh! What you meant by the same root is about them being Aryan's, you know the aryan race.... lolz... You know my roots come from the UK, so does that make me white, hyuck. I'm really dying with laughter now. You Israelis were once SLAVES. Does that mean you all are still slaves? That's the level of connection that you are referring to....

Anyways I didn't mean to cause any problems. It's just that when people come to India, instead of enjoying themselves they behave as though they own the place and thats a fact. That's why I got put off so badly.

And about the Maggot dude. I'm sharing some light for you Israelis. This dude has a Pakistani flag as his avatar and he says he's Indian. It's like an Israeli having a Palestinian flag or an Iranian flag/ Iraqi flag or most disturbing of all- a German (nazi) flag and proudly says he's Israeli. Talk about Ignorance, dude, go and hang yourself, forget about P.L.U.R.

Apologies on the Israeli forum but then accept what you are...and most of all- thank you for the only thing that you people do really really well and thats producing good quality PSYTRANCE.           The Great Indian PSY-d show..
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 18:56
[quote]
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 4, 2005 19:00
Quote:

On 2005-08-04 18:15, psytouch wrote:
Talk about Ignorance, dude, go and hang yourself, forget about P.L.U.R.

Apologies on the Israeli forum but then accept what you are...and most of all- thank you for the only thing that you people do really really well and thats producing good quality PSYTRANCE.

on behalf of the Israeli members, i'd like to thank you for your compliments, Osama Bin-Psytouch...
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 4, 2005 19:53
enough, back to the topic:

this thread is really important, because it raised a real problem, but IMO this problem (israeli's behaviour/arrogance/attiude in India or other tourist locations) is just a symptome of a problem which is much more bigger than our behaviour in India. that's why i'm a bit skeptic about what we (as forum members) can do to improve our image, except for checking ourselves. even the Advertisement from 1 year ago, "Shagrir Shel Ratzon Tov" (or in English : "Ambassador of a good will") didn't help...
psytouch
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 5, 2005 08:55
Quote:

On 2005-08-04 19:00, Mat N wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-08-04 18:15, psytouch wrote:
Talk about Ignorance, dude, go and hang yourself, forget about P.L.U.R.

Apologies on the Israeli forum but then accept what you are...and most of all- thank you for the only thing that you people do really really well and thats producing good quality PSYTRANCE.

on behalf of the Israeli members, i'd like to thank you for your compliments, Osama Bin-Psytouch...

I would like to return the warm gesture by saying- THANK YOU MAT N- ARAFAT.

I'm out of this SLAVE forum, back to where the PSYCHEDELIC all started- THE INDIA (DESH/BHARAT)FORUM. bye SlAVES.           The Great Indian PSY-d show..
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 5, 2005 09:13
Quote:

On 2005-08-05 08:55, psytouch wrote:

I would like to return the warm gesture by saying- THANK YOU MAT N- ARAFAT.

I'm out of this SLAVE forum, back to where the PSYCHEDELIC all started- THE INDIA (DESH/BHARAT)FORUM. bye SlAVES.

This guy apparently knows his place in his hierarchy type society in which it doesn't matter what you are or do but where you are born to. Thousands and thousands of years of history and they still haven't even figured out the basics like oh I don't know, equal rights for all?          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
maggot

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 5, 2005 12:02
psydumb wrote

``And about the Maggot dude. I'm sharing some light for you Israelis. This dude has a Pakistani flag as his avatar and he says he's Indian. It's like an Israeli having a Palestinian flag or an Iranian flag/ Iraqi flag or most disturbing of all- a German (nazi) flag and proudly says he's Israeli. Talk about Ignorance, dude, go and hang yourself, forget about P.L.U.R. ``

i rest my case
maggot

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 5, 2005 12:03
`` or most disturbing of all- a German (nazi) flag and proudly says he's Israeli`` <- FLMAO
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 5, 2005 12:05
..And I'm by no means anti Israel/India/*Insert any nation here*

..just some people here have very sucky attitude

So hopefully no offence taken.. other than psytouch           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - Israelis in India
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance