Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Israelis in India

Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 14:58
@psytouch

I don't get it, what is the point of your post ?

How it's gonna look if I'll open topic in the India section, and post there stories of girls that were raped or almost raped in the India by the Indians. And I'll ask the question: Why is that Inidian ppl so violent ??? WTF ?

And some another thing:
It is really unintelligent or I even would say VERY DUMB thing to comment on ppl's english skills on international forum...

Have a good day.           -=Lead System Designer=-
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 15:24
Quote:

On 2005-08-03 07:52, psytouch wrote:
I just want to clear up a few things over here. I'm Indian first of all, a proud one that too.

2) Trust me, we don't need your money. How big is Israel and how big is India?? The answer lies there, that is if people on this thread are intelligent enough to understand what I mean in regards to the Financial situation.

3) While going through sailienkraft's post on the colour discrimination, I don't think that the Israeli's should even consider going close to that topic. Remember that Israel is situated in Asia and Asians are not considered white by any standard. Think back to what happened in Nazi Germany. Actually forget Germany, go back to the beginniing in time itself. Slaves????

Israel, a little message. Never forget where this music first came from. And never ever forget what you people as a race/culture once were...

let me refer to a few of your "smart" points:
2. since when the size of the country was parallel to it's economy?

3. indeed, Israel is in Asia, but Israelies, as well as Indians, Germans, Egyptians, English and Iranians (and i can keep on going) are all considered WHITE- this is a scientific fact

my post till now was a bit offtopic, but i wanted to show how far from reality U ARE. i really don't know what is the base for your remarks... besides, your other points are even worse, so i'd rather not refer to them...

about the "don't forget where this music came from", it came from Goa but wasn't created by an Indian , but from Mainly english, germans,Americans (Goa Gil for instance), and Israelies and usually in european-based studios.

in the buttom line, all of your points were pretty stupid and offending, and i think the other posts from the Indian forum members (Vagator Vibhushan,Orbital,Bloodclot,cosmicrain, okidanokh and more) were much more smarter and to the point.
the Israelis behaviour in India CERTAINLY cannot be justified and was discussed in this thread, and some of the israelies are for sure acting like stufid F***S, but after reading your post- u personally r not better than them.
hope u could understand my English...(and you're the one to talk about arrogance, huh?!)

Madpup
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 17:59
Very interesting discussion. Have to thank the moderators for not locking it. I think Yuli is the one that really nailed the issue on the head, I pretty much agree with 100% of the things that he says.

And to people like Cyber Punk and Ppsygirl, I think you guys do not have a proper appreciation of reality when you say that it is just a few bad apples causing problems and making all the other Israelis look bad.

I have never been to Goa, bit I have been to Koh Phan Gan a couple of times. There are lots of Israelis, but also just as many japanese and Swedes and lots of other nationalities. Israelis by far standout with disgusting behaviour of many of them. Thais are extremely hospitable people, it is sad to see them treated like dirt by many Israelis (mainly young Israeli males). There are no such notieceable problems with any other nationalities. Israelis have a very bad reputation on the island. Poor behaviour of groups of Israelis is really obvious, you simply can not escape it, wherever you go.

As an example, on one of my trips I was there with my ex-girlfriend and it seemed that it was only young Israeli males who didnt seem to get the fact that we were a couple, on many occasions they wouldnt leave her alone until we were forced to leave the immediate area.

I did met some very nice Israelis also, but the negative experiences with them experiences far outweighted the positives.

The view that I formed is that Israelis really have an us versus them attitude, and really seem not to care if they offend people of other nationalities. Whatever the reasons for that, I can not really say. But the problem is there, plain for everyone to see and it can not be denied.

Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Aug 3, 2005 18:17
@Madpup:

Answer the following question, please:
Why russians are alcoholics ?

-=Lead System Designer=-
Madpup
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 3, 2005 18:39
Alcoholism is a massive problem in Russia, it is one of the reasons why the country is in the shit, I am not denying it.

Maybe I did not make the point of my previous post clearly enough: Of course not all Israelis are the same, but clearly there is a problem with behaviour of Israelis in Koh Phan Gan, as there is in Goa (as it seems from many posts in this thread).
psytouch
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 06:51
Quote:

On 2005-08-03 14:58, Cyber Punk wrote:
@psytouch

I don't get it, what is the point of your post ?

How it's gonna look if I'll open topic in the India section, and post there stories of girls that were raped or almost raped in the India by the Indians. And I'll ask the question: Why is that Inidian ppl so violent ??? WTF ?

And some another thing:
It is really unintelligent or I even would say VERY DUMB thing to comment on ppl's english skills on international forum...

Have a good day.

My point is that why are people behind India as though it's of no consequence. At the end of the day it's you people who come here to enjoy yourselves. What you mean to tell me is that India is the only place where girls get raped? LOlz, talking about being violent, you people have a history of tat from time in memorial. Look at the way you treat your brethren on the other side of the border, isn't that being violent and then you people try talking about love and peace.
The reason I commented on literacy was because some Israeli said that The Avearge Indian is not literate.... read your post ISRA team mate, your english is putrid. See whatever it is, you come to India, you need to come here, where as we don't need to go to Israel...

Last but not least, how the hell are you part of the ISRA trance team???????? You seem to ask more questions than have answers.

The Great Indian PSY-d show..
psytouch
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 07:07
Quote:

On 2005-08-03 15:24, Mat N wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-08-03 07:52, psytouch wrote:
I just want to clear up a few things over here. I'm Indian first of all, a proud one that too.

2) Trust me, we don't need your money. How big is Israel and how big is India?? The answer lies there, that is if people on this thread are intelligent enough to understand what I mean in regards to the Financial situation.

3) While going through sailienkraft's post on the colour discrimination, I don't think that the Israeli's should even consider going close to that topic. Remember that Israel is situated in Asia and Asians are not considered white by any standard. Think back to what happened in Nazi Germany. Actually forget Germany, go back to the beginniing in time itself. Slaves????

Israel, a little message. Never forget where this music first came from. And never ever forget what you people as a race/culture once were...

let me refer to a few of your "smart" points:
2. since when the size of the country was parallel to it's economy?

3. indeed, Israel is in Asia, but Israelies, as well as Indians, Germans, Egyptians, English and Iranians (and i can keep on going) are all considered WHITE- this is a scientific fact

my post till now was a bit offtopic, but i wanted to show how far from reality U ARE. i really don't know what is the base for your remarks... besides, your other points are even worse, so i'd rather not refer to them...

about the "don't forget where this music came from", it came from Goa but wasn't created by an Indian , but from Mainly english, germans,Americans (Goa Gil for instance), and Israelies and usually in european-based studios.

in the buttom line, all of your points were pretty stupid and offending, and i think the other posts from the Indian forum members (Vagator Vibhushan,Orbital,Bloodclot,cosmicrain, okidanokh and more) were much more smarter and to the point.
the Israelis behaviour in India CERTAINLY cannot be justified and was discussed in this thread, and some of the israelies are for sure acting like stufid F***S, but after reading your post- u personally r not better than them.
hope u could understand my English...(and you're the one to talk about arrogance, huh?!)

I don't know if your really really stupid or just acting dumb but if your knowledge has the power to expand then you would probably realize that India has the 7th most largest economy.

From when have you become white and when did Germany and England become part of Asia? Whether you like it or not, you ain't white, wake up to that fact.

Thanks for not referring to any more points because I don't think that you quite have the capability to respond further.

If there was no GOA, what would you have done? What would Goa Gil do?

To end this post of mine, I would like to add that I agree that not all Israeli's are a bad lot but then don't go about talking about India as if it's a dumping ground. As everyone say's- It's the army bunch that behave badly when they come down from Israel. My question is that- What kind of an army do you have and what manners were they taught? And Yes, I do understand your english but then what's the point of understanding "your english" when your brain can't absorb or comprehend much...

By the way- What's your IQ level?           The Great Indian PSY-d show..
maggot

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 09:05
damn ..how silly can you lot get .. cribbing in israel section .. very good points made by cyberpunk .. i think he forgot to mention a few more .. maby i can help ..
what about the 1 million people that wanna fleece money from israelis the second they touch down in india ? taxis , autos , hotels , food ..everyone !

what about the millions of beggars always begging to them ?

what about the many uneducated cheap men who stare shamelessly on the women ? sometimes they can get to more disgusting things than staring even i know for a fact .. also why is there so much dirt and filthyness here ...
what about what about blah.. i can go on a million reasons for critising india and some of the people here ... basically ..my point ..look at ourselfs before
pointing fingers ..isoloated incidents like some racist israelis or watever does not represent a whole trance brigade from there that come in thousands man .. get over it if u lost a wallet in goa
man .. psytouch really .. how stewpid can ya get dude ? posting crap in the israel section .. please ..
maby u deserve to be acted arrogant by them coz these posts here in this sectiion show ur mentality .. i dont see any israeli posting crap in the india section .. now whos the racist with prejudice ???

ps .. im indian
bom bholenaath sabke saath !:)
maggot

Posted : Aug 4, 2005 09:11
and stop this crap about .. what about goa ..goa is ours etc etc ... we didnt do anything for goa ..it was the hippies of the late 60`s that started the scene ..gradually its come from psy rock to psytrance
..again ..no thanks to us ..it was peter z and many other american and germans etc who started it .. and besides ..goa is very commercial and the vibe isnt the same anyway for many years .. so shut the f@#K up dude .. ill bet u are an idiot kid with 1 year of acid dropping and 1 trip to goa and talking all big ... lock this section NOW to avoid more shame being brought to my country on account of ppl like these ..angry stupid kids ... MODS ..
filter?

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 09:39
so much hatred and anger in this post!! i think we should all just chill n avoid talking about such sensitive topics which are bound to get negative...u cant stereotype all isrealis or indians..it should be kept in mind that we are all members of one world..
peace n booommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
maggot

Posted : Aug 4, 2005 09:51
WORD !
Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Aug 4, 2005 10:51
@Madpup:

Thanx for clarifying, I just found it hard to undertstand how these two things going together:

Quote:

The view that I formed is that Israelis really have an us versus them attitude, and really seem not to care if they offend people of other nationalities.

Quote:

Of course not all Israelis are the same, but clearly there is a problem with behaviour of Israelis in Koh Phan Gan, as there is in Goa (as it seems from many posts in this thread).

Now, about the second point: You are absolutly right, and I don't think I ever said smth that contradicts that or I was justifying in some way them or their behavior.
I was just trying to explain why (IMHO) is that happening.

@maggot:
Please, man, everything you said, can be said without swearing. There are enough bad things happening in this world. Let's not add to it.

@psytouch:
May be you speak english very well, but you have big trouble in understanding. Nothing to talk about with you. bye.           -=Lead System Designer=-
Ppsygirl
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 4, 2005 11:42
Quote:

5)You get annoying people everywhere, whether it be in India, Israel or anywhere else.

7) By the way, you Israeli people at least can come to India and do what the heck you want, as the posts say. Will you be able to do that home? India for a matter of fact gives you more security than your own country. I will never ever go to Israel because- you never know, I might be in a hotel when it blows up or walking down the street in fear knowing that there are suicide bombers walking around everywhere...

what the thing with the slaves? u consider us slaves? well i tell u something .... what is so beautiful about our people that after all they have suffered and has been through they have still servived after that 6 million have been killed! i think its one of the most amazing things that we still axsit !

about annoying people ! well i have been all around the world and i cant remember my self annoying people i just remeber that people from other nationalaties did want my company! and i spoke here with some indians and they new i am from israel and never ever i heard a bad word about our people from them.

"I will never ever go to Israel because- you never know, I might be in a hotel when it blows up or walking down the street in fear knowing that there are suicide bombers walking around everywhere... " - well what are u talking about? its not the israelies that bomb places up .... at these days u can go to London and get bombed in the tube or go to america (do i need to remind the twins?) or go to india and get killed in the tsunami !

i tell u honestly that i didnt really understood ur points ....i just understood that u dont like all the isarelies and not a big favour of our country .... just know that maybe we have politic problems but Isarel is an amazing place!

and like syber punk said about that girls getting raped in india - ofcourse its not only in india - but yes girls are treated very badly and my girl friends told me that when u walk on the street men touch u all the time - and yes i wont refer this to all the indians as there was said that isarelies are thiefs - so ofcoures not only them are thiefs but all over the world there are.

i just dont understand where all this hatered come from . i have live in Ukraine and Russia and Georgia for such a long time and never ever knew that other people feel this way about the people. maybe i am naeeve ...
          Follow the Rainbow to.......
HandA
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 11:56
I think it's sad to see some Israelies here using every English word they have learned in prepschool to defend some fellow contrymen that clearly are big time jerks. If my countrymen (Danish or Swedish) behaved the same way I would instantly admit that they were jerks. Why do some of you always have to defend yourself no matter the topic? Isen't it more "masculine" (or feminine) to admit faults than to stubbornly deny everything and attack those that "dare" to critisise?

Again I am going to give Yuli my 100% support. He's almost the only one here that know the situation and he's not afraid to critisise his fellow countrymen. In my book he's twice a man than most of you.
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 12:37
I just scanned the topic quickly and now I know 3 things for a fact since I observed the behaviour of these groups:

Israelis are rude
Indians are rude
Nordic people like to discuss about everything

Some people should really go get bent. Pfff why the hell are people talking about races here? WTF does it matter? Especially since we're all like 99.99% similar. FFS we're all pretty much clones of 1 ancestor. And there is no such thing as a Jewish "race" anyways-. It's a religion that connects all those people, not genetics. Or maybe I'm wrong. Don't bother answering. Furthermore the history part. WTF does it have to do with anything what happened 2 thousand years ago or 70 years ago? It doesn't concern us nor our parents.. I thought they say each generation makes its own history..

ps. everyone who acted foolish in this topic is a malaka           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - Israelis in India
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance