Author

Israelis in India

aCIDISGOD

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 23, 2008 23:16
Quote:

On 2008-10-23 20:53, NuNu aSiS wrote:
its a damn good question!!
anyways next month im there for another round-trip, and you most welcome to visit/smoke chillums/talk about life/play ps/experience some rude attitude
it would be nice

Welcome to mama India bro! Hope you decide to travel inland rather than just goa! Please PM me when you in this this side of the globe...We'll discuss positive Rude attitude my friend!

BooM Shanker!           ********************************************
Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
Gman

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 23, 2008 23:52
          https://soundcloud.com/noobreak
Gman

Posted : Oct 24, 2008 17:47
have fun farting

cheers!!!           https://soundcloud.com/noobreak
Gman

Posted : Oct 31, 2008 16:16
Quote:

On 2008-10-31 15:15, Hero #1 wrote:
Yo, once im done banging your mother i'll send some digestive tablets your way so dont have to cum all the way here to fart

https://soundcloud.com/noobreak
Hero #1
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 31, 2008 21:23
Now that hurt didnt it Nunu Asis ! Just checking your threshold since you made wide sweeping comments making ignorant <b>generalisations</b>

This was a good thread but obviously you dont seem to get where it was supposed to go.

Dont want to waste my time dealing with you, i'm sure you'll get what you deserve. Good luck on your travels Nunu as there is more ass in Asis than i imagined !

Dont want to stoop to your nadir level of intellect, so till we meet in person , let the farts out !
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Nov 13, 2008 02:26
I wish Karma really exists and will bite some of you in the ass.....

"....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 13, 2008 04:20
hello?
mods????????
anyone????????

Quote:

On 2008-11-12 19:47, NuNu aSiS wrote:
in israel everything is acceptable
the next thing on the list is bangin' your mom infornt of police department and wait to see if its annoys somebody
Piss, Law & Lite

"END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Nov 13, 2008 19:00
NuNu aSiS, you're pretty close to get banned or something worse.

This kind of disrespectful behavior is not accepted here.
Please write with education and respect to the other members, or leave.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 14, 2008 06:22
yes sir full napole_on(:
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Nov 17, 2008 20:29
This was a really interesting thread till some of you ruined it. Please stop that!           ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Nov 20, 2008 16:05
israeli's
bullshit word , 90% of my friend are israeli and they are respectfull peacefull people that do only good!
and anywhere they will go in the world they will be welcomed regardless to what some ars has done there before.
maybe they abit loud sometimes and like too much trance and chillums but so what hehe thats cool if you are not baptist minister or something

about arsim , they are rude and discusting anywhere not just india as well in israel and anywhere they will go to... i dont like them anymore then the indian resturant owner and probably dislike them even more as there is more israelis in israel (altho seems that some indians really dont think so lol)
          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Nov 21, 2008 00:36
Quote:

On 2008-11-20 16:05, Elad wrote:
israeli's
bullshit word , 90% of my friend are israeli and they are respectfull peacefull people that do only good!
and anywhere they will go in the world they will be welcomed regardless to what some ars has done there before.
maybe they abit loud sometimes and like too much trance and chillums but so what hehe thats cool if you are not baptist minister or something

about arsim , they are rude and discusting anywhere not just india as well in israel and anywhere they will go to... i dont like them anymore then the indian resturant owner and probably dislike them even more as there is more israelis in israel (altho seems that some indians really dont think so lol)

Couldn't agree more!           "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Dec 4, 2008 19:54
I think it Depends Person to Person ,,, Hmmmm
May be
Boom !!!           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
AumShantiAum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 2, 2009 22:40
India welcomes everybody and there is no doubt about that. But just think about it from our point of view, if there were a bunch of Indians fully occupying certain parts of Israel, not obeying the laws (fuck laws, but i am saying think about it from another person's POV who is outside our subculture, i.e: you uncle, mother, father), not really respecting your culture and coming by the thousands, wouldnt you be a little pissed off? And Im not saying all Israelis are disrespectful and crazy people on drugs, but there are huge numbers of them that come and fit the above description. India has always attracted different types of travellers and there are plenty of israelis who come just to learn about the culture and experience the spirtual aspect of india, I really welcome this because learning about other cultures is the best way to educate yourself. But I dont welcome the thousands of Israelis who fully occupy parts of Goa and the Mountains at different times of year and who are there just to party and do drugs because it's cheap in India.
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Jan 3, 2009 23:07
Quote:

On 2009-01-02 22:40, ohmshantiohm wrote:
But just think about it from our point of view, if there were a bunch of Indians fully occupying certain parts of Israel, not obeying the laws (fuck laws, but i am saying think about it from another person's POV who is outside our subculture, i.e: you uncle, mother, father), not really respecting your culture and coming by the thousands, wouldnt you be a little pissed off? And Im not saying all Israelis are disrespectful and crazy people on drugs, but there are huge numbers of them that come and fit the above description. India has always attracted different types of travellers and there are plenty of israelis who come just to learn about the culture and experience the spirtual aspect of india, I really welcome this because learning about other cultures is the best way to educate yourself. But I dont welcome the thousands of Israelis who fully occupy parts of Goa and the Mountains at different times of year and who are there just to party and do drugs because it's cheap in India.

i unerstand what you meen but still some funny facts about this idea:

India — Population: 1,129,866,154 (July 2007 est.)

Israel - Population: 7,112,359 (July 2008 est.)

also have a look here
http://www.iris.org.il/sizemaps/india.htm

if the situation was oposite we would be in big big problem..
          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - Israelis in India
← Prev Page
17 18 19 20 21 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance